Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,157 members, 7,780,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) (6141 Views)

How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / 6 Ways To Peacefully End A Toxic Relationship / 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by DikSin(m): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2015
Hello good people,
The topic is well self explanatory, so I'm not gonna bore you with irrelevant details.

I've been dating this girl since mid July 2015.
I told her right from the onset we cannot be together for long and she agreed.

From the look of things now, she seems to be getting to deep; I mean she's kinda taking it Above Ground Level and I don't want that.

Now, how do I halt the relationship without hurting her cos we really are cool just that I don't want to waste time of her life, believing and hoping I'll someday have a change of mind & make her my woman for life.

Lots of wounded hearts are out there already, I don't want to make another, please help.

Thank you. kiss
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by obiorathesubtle: 9:46am On Dec 29, 2015
undecided you just kill her.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 29, 2015
Iranu talk undecided

Why go into a relationship wen u kno u dont want it

Either ways u goin to break her heart

Guys and their mumuism

Chai
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by DikSin(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

How do you mean... Mind elaborating, pls?
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

shocked shocked shocked shocked eleyi gidi gan o

1 Like

Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by sinaj(f): 9:48am On Dec 29, 2015
Jux remind her of d agreement shikena!

Girls r trying tho.
Wots d need of going into a relationship wen d guy has no feeling for you.

Smh! sad

3 Likes

Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2015
shocked
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by obiorathesubtle: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2015
DikSin:

How do you mean... Mind elaborating, pls?
aszin.. Kill.. End her life. undecided
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by obiorathesubtle: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:

shocked shocked shocked shocked eleyi gidi gan o
indeed cheesy
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
indeed cheesy

Its wicked na u dont even kno if u kno d girl

lipsrsealed i fear u please if u datin any one i kno please kindly break up with her i concur o grin
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by gamaliel121(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2015
DikSin:
Hello good people,
The topic is well self explanatory, so I'm not gonna bore you with irrelevant details.

From the look of things now, she seems to be getting to deep; I mean she's kinda taking it Above Ground Level and I don't want that.

Now, how do I halt the relationship without hurting her cos we really are cool just that I don't want to waste time of her life, believing and hoping I'll someday have a change of mind & make her my woman for life.

Lots of wounded hearts are out there already, I don't want to make another, please help.

Thank you. kiss

So you have a good girl?? And that day u was looking for a free toto

does she not give you punny?

Don't break a good girls heart man...
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by realdee44(f): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2015
DikSin:
Hello good people,

Thank you. kiss
Thank god its above ground level & not below sea level. It would have been serious if it was below sea level.

My advice just seat her down & tell her it won't work out & you want to end things try to give her reasons why it won't work between you both.

Finally, idiot! Don't ever go into a relationship or affair with a lady you don't intend to marry. See how you want to hurt a good heart now stupid boy. Don't repeat this things again oh wicked soul.

4 Likes

Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by DikSin(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:
Iranu talk undecided

Why go into a relationship wen u kno u dont want it

Either ways u goin to break her heart

A full stop (.) after the last sentence woulda made your comment look sensible, intelligent and matured.
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by DikSin(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
aszin.. Kill.. End her life. undecided

Sorry, I can't.
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by obiorathesubtle: 10:18am On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:

Its wicked na u dont even kno if u kno d girl

lipsrsealed i fear u please if u datin any one i kno please kindly break up with her i concur o grin
cheesy know her? I could care less.

Lol.. I'm dating someone I won't trust with my own life.. So.. Maybe I should break up with her.. When you're free of course cheesy
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2015
DikSin:

A full stop (.) after the last sentence woulda made your comment look sensible, intelligent and matured.

I don't get this

Are u concerned about putting full stop in my post
Or putting fullstop in your relationship undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by obiorathesubtle: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2015
DikSin:

Sorry, I can't.
then you're not ready to "END" the relationship.
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy know her? I could care less.

Lol.. I'm dating someone I won't trust with my own life .. So.. Maybe I should break up with her.. When you're free of course cheesy

For your mind now your bae trust u
loooooooool *laughing in egun*
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Ginaz(f): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2015
DikSin:
Hello good people,

I hate you embarassed

Thank you. kiss
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by DikSin(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2015
gamaliel121:

So you have a good girl?? And that day u was looking for a free toto

does she not give you punny?

Don't break a good girls heart man...

She does. Only that she doesn't like doing "stunts" in bed. And I don't want to force her into doing it.

Hope you get my point undecided
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Ginaz(f): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2015
DikSin:
Hello good people,

Thank you. kiss

I hate you embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 29, 2015
Ginaz:

I hate him more
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2015
DikSin:

She does. Only that she doesn't like doing "stunts" in bed. And I don't want to force her into doing it.

Hope you get my point undecided

Sex is your point of leaving

I hate u dan any one can hate u trust me
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by obiorathesubtle: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:

For your mind now your bae trust u
loooooooool *laughing in egun*
undecided I no know sef.. I no too dy sure.. She dy act weird sometimes
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I no know sef.. I no too dy sure.. She dy act weird sometimes

loooooool how is she acting

embarassed
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by obiorathesubtle: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:

embarassed
she said we should have sex only on mondays at midnight undecided
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by obiorathesubtle: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:

embarassed
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Margauxluv(f): 10:35am On Dec 29, 2015
Buy her a car,
during d jubilation I guess she must b very happy den u can announce ur intention.
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by DikSin(m): 10:35am On Dec 29, 2015
realdee44:
Thank god its above ground level & not below sea level. It would have been serious if it was below sea level.

My advice just seat her down & tell her it won't work out & you want to end things try to give her reasons why it won't work between you both.

Finally, idiot! Don't ever go into a relationship or affair with a lady you don't intend to marry. See how you want to hurt a good heart now stupid boy. Don't repeat this things again oh wicked soul.

Yes ma, I won't do it again.

You need to see my thick big head, malnurished lips, big tommy and tinny waist...

Thanks for the big aunty's reprimanding though
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by DikSin(m): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:

I don't get this

Are u concerned about putting full stop in my post
Or putting fullstop in your relationship undecided

I mean, you shouldn't have added the insult after the word "Heart".

A soft reprimand woulda drove your point home and not necessarily a thug kinda foul language.
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

looooool she don set time table collect ur copy so u wont b late cos wether u like it or not sex will happen on mondays wether u around or not tongue
Re: How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) by DikSin(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2015
Ginaz:

I'm ashamed of myself embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / I Had My Baby Today / How I Almost Killed An Ex Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.