Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) (51997 Views)

Dayo Amusa: Sex Is Very Important In Any Healthy Relationship / Genevieve Nnaji Flaunts Curves As She Poses In Her Movie Trailer [PICS] / Dayo Amusa, Yemi Jacobs Involved In Accident With Dami Adenuga (Video, Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by ebosie11(f): 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
Nigerian Actress Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer

Popular Nollywood actress Dayo Amusa was heading home from Liz Da Silva’s Ankara ball party
when she got involved in an accident with a
Dangote trailer that had a brake failure.According to her,the Dangote truck collided with 4 other
cars in the unfortunate collision.

She said...
“Thank God for our lives. How can a whole Dangote trailer be on motion without a brake".

See photos from the scene of the crash below

https://www.instagram.com/p/_0gTdTKpeS/?taken-by=dayoamusa

1 Share

Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by MzPecs(f): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by pyyxxaro: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
Na Godwin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by hatux: 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Thank God no life was lost... Alhamdulilahi!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by BossBae1(f): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
Thank God for her life

7 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by pretydiva(f): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Dangote trailer again shocked....buh me no see any trailer oo

Thank God 4 her life all d same

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by Empress2014(f): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
undecided and most times,those trailer drivers are always high/tipsy....thank God no life was lost

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by ladyF(f): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Oh my...so so bad news everywhere.

Most of these trailers have faulty brakes. Even when I'm crossing the road, I don't cross in front of them, na one life [size=13pt]LadyF[/size] get abeg.

Only Jesus saves. Give your life to Christ today. Tomorrow may be too late.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by VickyRotex(f): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Thank God for their lives. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
All this illiterate ab.o.k.I drivers though

4 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by Moz22: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
I just had 3cans of malta guiness..pls is it too much?
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by tellwisdom: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
U go hit em lorry, thinking sey Dangote go give u money. All these Nigerian gurls eh undecided
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by firstolalekan(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
ebosie11:
Nigerian Actress Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer

Popular Nollywood actress Dayo Amusa was heading home from Liz Da Silva’s Ankara ball party
when she got involved in an accident with a
Dangote trailer that had a brake failure.According to her,the Dangote truck collided with 4 other
cars in the unfortunate collision.

She said...
“Thank God for our lives. How can a whole Dangote trailer be on motion without a brake".

See photos from the scene of the crash below

https://www.instagram.com/p/_0gTdTKpeS/?taken-by=dayoamusa
Dumb remark undecided
Na dangote manufacture the trailer
I'm sure her car was the least affected that's why...

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by mayorski22(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Jb
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by salaboiz(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
you should thank GOD
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by miqos02(m): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
hmmm
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
Thank God for her safety
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by dejavubobo1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin ;DDangote u don hit my car ... owo repete.. #dancing shoki in front of the trailer

3 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by Greataausim(m): 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
So ?undecided
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by TOSINSESI: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
I pity you, still dey complain bcs na Dangote trailer instead of you to praise God for ur life...
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by Omotall(m): 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
who she be self,cos here in cuba,we dont know her,i swear cool
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by IamTheophilus(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
One minute she's smiling and the next she's perturb and scared.
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by ibe9ja: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Thank God
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
shocked
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by hakeem4(m): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
This girl is fat also

Caption should read " two trailers collided"
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by chii8(f): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Chaii...

I made it
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by Swissheart(f): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
Thanking God on her behalf
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by Mznaett: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
She get luck sey na Godwin..shocked
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by dejavubobo1(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
Moz22:
I just had 3cans of malta guiness..pls is it too much?
add peak milk its good fr blood hemoglobin.. plz remember to thank me latr
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by pinpinkay: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
mess dey hungry me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) / Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther / Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.