Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. (43532 Views)

Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" / The Problem Of Getting Transcripts From Nigerian Universities By Ann Meje / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Nnaemiemax: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Take a knife and some onions and begin cutting or stick a finger into your eye or rub some fresh pepper into your eye. Whatever comes out of your eye kindly taste it. The definition will become clear this way and also how to make it.

Nice... this is sarcastically an answer you know.. the tears from our eyes is synonymous to saline solution
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
sanusiia:
Sorry,go and get your affidavid after that go and logde complain to d issuer of those certificate.God wil scale u 2ru.Take heart,this is a sign that u wil be great.

Rubbish. How is it a sign that he would be great?

Nigerians and their fanaticism. Smh
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by braine(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
Nnaemiemax:

You didn't need to insult this person, what if they were not science inclined and needs the knowledge for something worthwile..

How amazing it would have been if you had simply told him the major constituents "salt and water", the standard measurements as this may vary depending on what the saline solution is to be used on, and possibly it's wide ranged applications. Eg cross matching test, normal silence is used as a constituent for preparing matachable plasma, etc..

We are here to watch each other's back and be a shining light to ourselves..
Bless...

I did t mean to insult him nao. I was just being sarcastic. sorry if you feel that way.

2 Likes

Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by viktor01(m): 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
This is why i have all documents scanned and uploaded to my e-mail.

The story seems somehow though.
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
elderstan:
Somebody help me and xplain to me the mening of SALINE SLUTION and how to make it. Ur help will be dully apreciated
saline solution is normal salt with water.
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
Were you able to pick any little piece of the burnt certificate? Please try to get anything that shows an evidence that a certificate was burnt no matter how tiny. This might be useful when requesting for evidence from some of your institutions.

So sorry.

1 Like

Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
Nnaemiemax:

Nice... this is sarcastically an answer you know.. the tears from our eyes is synonymous to saline solution

The person who originally asked the question was surely also being sarcastic because for such a thread as this he probably simply wanted to say he feels like crying for the OP hence his question about a saline solution. I gave him tit for tat as they say. grin

2 Likes

Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Richy4(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
I suggest you go to the police station with the picture of your burnt house.
Let it be in their system, for future reference or in their record that your house got burnt. list all the document that was burnt.

Then request for them to give you a written statement you can go with either in your institution or law court four affidavits. Then go to your school with the written document from the police and the pictures... And see if they can give you a statement of result that you can use for the mean time...

Then swear an affidavit on some of the document you cannot get like birth certificate or any other document you wanted to include.. I hope u still remember your registration number from that school. I have forgotten mine... cheesy.

Sorry bro and Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by baba11(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
I hope you've scanned it..if so,print out the coloured of the scanned copies back from letters from your school and court of law.With this,employers will understand your plight..
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Everything is possible under this sun. Nothing is impossible. Go about it anyhow, u must find solution
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
It is a pity.
May God visit you in your dream and direct you perfectly on how you can welcome back your lost certificate in physical Amen***

1 Like

Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by olubenjazzy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
Jaycules:
Your village people don finally get you.... Sorry Bro

Shey na must say u must comment? Person dey talk about wetin dey affect him life and how solution can be brought up. You dey here dey say village pepu get am. E sure say na from experience u tk dey yarn #phew

1 Like

Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by eleojo23: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
elderstan:
Somebody help me and xplain to me the mening of SALINE SLUTION and how to make it. Ur help will be dully apreciated
No need to make it by yourself. Just buy it at any Pharmacy shop unless you are not referring to Normal saline (which is 0.9g of NaCl in 100Ml of H2O)

This is off-topic by the way.
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by dljbd1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
I hope you have them in soft copies at least just incase you need to use them urgently while reprocessing the hardcopies.
I seriously hope you do.
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by stephnie44(f): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
elderstan:
goggle is ur frnd dear
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by opey112(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
One chance.
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Tobyshegz(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
This is when you say "The wall of jericho fell down"
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by emmadaji: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
This is painful
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kai, this is too bad.. Sorry bro

I can't even imagine it happening to me..

But wait o, one should learn from this... Where can i get fire-proof safe?
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by baddooski: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
how can one scanned his/her document and upload on icloud and Gmail?
A explanation would do.....thanks in advance.
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
End time certificate retrieval is not that easy.

He shud write an end time common entrance n start afresh
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by baddooski: 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
baddooski:
how can one scanned his/her document and upload on icloud and Gmail?

A explanation would do.....thanks in advance.
taken care if already.
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
stephnie44:
goggle is ur frnd dear

End time question/end time answer..

Buh I think ur right. He should make use of end time google
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by missKiffy(f): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sorry for your loss embarassed
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by judedwriter(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
Jaycules:
this village people sef, dem no go repent
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by yorex2011: 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
i dont know if its available or not, but one could actually design a fire/waterproof/rodent proof flatbox for certificates, wud save people a lot of heart ache..this is really disheartening

if you have scanned copies, print them out and get a sworn affidavit for each..proceed to the individual bodies that issued those certificates and with the help of Certificate numbers might replace some and the no replaceable ones can give you a stamped letter of reference or something...I'm sure the three of them would suffice as proof you have the certificates (affidavit, scanned copy and ref letter)
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Edikraftdeco(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
Jaycules:

lol
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by emmydollars4life(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kx:
Someone once mentioned that NYSC do not re-issue lost/misplaced/burnt certificates, dont know how true that is though.

Perhaps we all need some affordable but highly durable fire proof safe at home to keep certificates whether our choice safe place is in the city or villa.
Bro thanks but I think with court affidavit, fire service report will go a long way in reprinting of the certificate, what do you think
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Mcowubaba: 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
emmydollars4life:
I am a graduate of federal University of technology Owerri (Futo) unfortunately on 26 day of December I was traveling to a cousin sister trad. On the way I received a call that my house is on fire, that the fire is so intense That nothing was rescued from the house, I lost 12 important certificates including Nysc, degree, waec, safety certificates etc even the clothes and other valuable got burnt I am so confused right now, I will need your help, if u have pass through this process or u have seen anybody that have pass through the process.
Please move this to Front page lalasticlal.a

Get a police report nd a court affidavit

1) Go to the waec office that is in the state where u took the exam (for guidelines). My friend has retrieved his own before, but I don't knw the exact process, but I know he went to WAEC office, you may also need statement of waec result nd computer spread sheet of ur weac result(its usually gotten from the school/centre u took d exam)...

2) For FUTO degree, go to exams office (old SEET building last floor) mak a complaint, the may refer you to senate building or records office..(Better still, if u have or knw a well-placed Staff/prof in FUTO, the can also be of great help).

3)For NYSC certificate visit- www.nysc.gov.ng/certificates-info/cr-cert-service.php
But the won't issue you a new certificate, the will give u letter of confirmation
(it can stand in 100% for the burnt certificate- it is accepted nationwide)

4) About your safety certificates, the should have ur records, so the will be able to reprint or give u another

****Pls note a lot of "unnecessary" bureaucratic processes may be involved in this, also Money "may" be also involved for "bribing"," by-passing", "lobbying" etc so just have patience nd save money...

But above all- Pray to GOD for Grace nd Favour- u will seriously need it, it is not the end of life, I have a clue of what it feels like... Just take them 1 by 1....in due time all will be Replaced... Read the book of Job, u will understand better...
Never give up, this ur situation, will become a testimony someday...there is always hope for the living..."a living dog is better than a dead lion"....
Pm me...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by emmydollars4life(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
Edikraftdeco:
CLONE THEM FROM A COMPUTER CENTER.PROVIDED ALL D REFERENCES ARE INTACT FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSE. AFFIDAVIT DON'T ALWAYS WORK WHEN SEEKING FOR A FRESH JOB UR EMPLOYERS WILL SEE U AS A CHEAT.
I have some partially burnt part of some certificates don't u think that can prompt the reprinting.
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by ZhyonKross(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
With the above pictures go to the court an get an affidavit finished

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). / How Student Read These Days (photo) / Students Packed Together Like Sardines In A Lecture Hall(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.