Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:15 AM

Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? (5830 Views)

Let's Celebrate With Lalasticlala / Who Is Lalasticlala / Has Anybody Experienced This? What Is Wrong With Nairaland ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? by Matttthew(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
How old er you, petkruz?
Re: Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=14pt]in fact that guy, i de suspect am, he go get like 10 accounts. Na whenever he wan do his ban wickedness he go carry the 'lalasticlala' suite on. grin grin grin[/size]

Thank God say he his not a LECTURER
I think so too
Re: Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? by Thryphosa(m): 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hmmm, ladies sha. Nigerian ladies can fall in love with ghost. Continue o.
Re: Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? by osile2012: 12:53am On Jan 14, 2016
[size=18pt]Is he the one ? I want to confirm [/size]

Re: Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? by Eve62(f): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2016
osile2012:
[size=18pt]Is he the one ? I want to confirm [/size]

buhahahaha I think it's him. lol
Re: Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? by midehi2(f): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
mployer:

Sure.

You are falling in love with a robot baby smiley
he is not, he actually revealed his pics last year during biography/interview stuff when he was interviewed, i personally requested we need to see who he really is, so he did and removed after about 5 mins.

cc:
petkruz

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? by midehi2(f): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
petkruz:

Omg *faints* lala come out and show thy face. I can't stand it anymore lwkmd
yea he is really cute and tall

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? by midehi2(f): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Mhizkel:
TBH, he's not.
yea baby, hes real, you saw his pics too?
Re: Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
midehi2:

yea he is really cute and tall

Did u save his pic at the interview I missed it cry

I've never wanted to see someone face! Help me angry
Re: Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? by midehi2(f): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided who rule help? Are you afraid of a ban? cheesy
yea she cant break the rule, she was actually among the interviewers cool
Re: Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? by midehi2(f): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nubian113:

Did u save his pic at the interview I missed it cry

I've never wanted to see someone face! Help me angry
ussh baby, i dint save it cos it was of no use na, we just wanted to see the real him, he was quite friendly, soft throughout his answers
Re: Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? by Mhizkel(f): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
midehi2:

yea baby, hes real, you saw his pics too?
Yeah! During the interview.
Re: Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? by midehi2(f): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
Mhizkel:
Yeah! During the interview.
cool
Re: Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? by Mhizkel(f): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
midehi2:

cool
Some are eager to see an image of him. Lol
Re: Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
midehi2:

ussh baby, i dint save it cos it was of no use na, we just wanted to see the real him, he was quite friendly, soft throughout his answers

No use shocked that's it I hate you angry
Re: Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? by midehi2(f): 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nubian113:

No use shocked that's it I hate you angry
sorry sweetie, 'no use' meaning how will keep his pics on my phone when i know i cant meet him or hear him cheesy
Re: Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? by midehi2(f): 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Mhizkel:
Some are eager to see an image of him. Lol
cheesy
Re: Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? by mployer(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
midehi2:

he is not, he actually revealed his pics last year during biography/interview stuff when he was interviewed, i personally requested we need to see who he really is, so he did and removed after about 5 mins.

cc:
petkruz

You think a robot can't do that?.......think again! smiley
Re: Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? by 2el(m): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
yes, his pic was on his profile a year back.
Re: Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially? by lalo128: 6:57am On Jan 15, 2016
;DLala head go big d way I view am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* / Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland / For Only Ajebos: Please No Ajepaki Allowed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.