Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo (4055 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash / kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London / Debunking The Latest Lie: Nigeria did not earn $10bn from Raw Cocoa exports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by willexyaho(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has
Brainwashed Me About -Kemi Olunloyo

I survive even though seriously marginalized. I
no longer want to be a Nigerian. I will help
work with getting Biafra thru a referendum and
change that region. The future is here. Let’s stop
recycling these military types.
Biafra is the greatest lie Nigeria has brainwashed
me about. The heroes of yesterdays were not
heroes. Awolowo starved children as finance
minister on the orders of Gowon. Gowon slept
with an Igbo woman and a son came out of that
who became a convicted drug dealer serving 22
out of 45yrs in the United States then deported
quietly last week.
Murtala Muhammad got an airport named after
him when he ordered the 2nd infantry div to
massacre 700 innocent men in Asaba, Delta state
raping their women and girls because they were
Biafra sympathizers.

Today, Buhari our Nigerian leader has our Biafra
leader Nnamdi Kanu locked up. Buhari helped
overthrow Gowon when I was 11yo. I followed it
all in my love for current affairs which made my
second degree journalism today. What hurts me
most is that Buhari was made Governor of Borno,
Adamawa, Yobe, Bauchi, Gombe, Taraba which
was Northeastern state then.
To see him lose control of what’s going on up
there today shows poor leadership. When NNPC
was created in 1977, I was 13y.o. Buhari was our
Minister for petroleum. N2.8B went missing from
our account in Midland bank in the UK. IBB
blamed that fraud on Buhari. In 2008 they both
said that Abacha never stole a penny. Yesterday it
was all about persecuting Biafra lady Ngozi
Okonjo-Iweala saying she diverted Abacha loot to
a Hausa man who was supposed to buy arms with
it and fight Boko Haram.
So Dasuki got over $300M from Aunty Ngo? I
thought Abacha never stole a penny? The 53
suitcases Atiku help him smuggle thru MMA after
his 1984 trip to Saudi Arabia contained cash for
all I care. Never any accountability. Just like his
party APC moving tribunals to Abuja, declaring all
elections inconclusive. 1984 human rights record
tarnished.

The same law King Buhari used to drug
transportation minister looter, Umaru Dikko into a
crate being shipped to Nigeria and the same for
Fela Kuti locked up 2 yrs. for carrying a tiny
amount of foreign currency heading to a US tour.
Yesterday was Human Rights Day. Buhari tweeted
nothing and yet has 3 verified Twitter accounts.
IBB my father’s friend came to our house Dec
27th, 1983 to tell his friend to put us back on the
plane and leave Nigeria as he was gonna have a
coup. It was IBB’s coup with Buhari and Idiagbon
fronting for him. Watch my videos. I told the
masses on the streets.
We were home for Xmas to celebrate my dad’s
governorship as my sister and I were not at the
October inauguration as we were in school. It was
only gonna be 3 months. I was starting to enjoy
being the First daughter of Oyo state. I remember
when Buhari arrested 500 politicians and
businessmen and my dad was sleeping on the
floor at Panti when he detained them all.
He was released along with late Gov Olabisi
Onabanjo, late Governor Onoh (Bianca Ojukwu’s
dad) and others who didn’t loot. Late Gov Bola Ige
and others were transferred to Kirikiri and other
locations. Buhari says he’s the master of ending
corruption. IBB said he couped, him taking back
the government because GMB could not fix the
economy. None of them could.
Today, I have 3 FIRST Class US degrees and all I
do is blog world and health news on a social
media platform when I could be in 17 different
federal ministries. They won’t use my talents yet
Americans will.
I survive even though seriously marginalized. I no
longer want to be a Nigerian. I will help work with
getting Biafra thru a referendum and change that
region. The future is here. Pls watch my featured
video. Let’s stop recycling these military types.

I am truly sad and thus passionate about Biafra. It
does not matter if Kachikwu, Linda Ikeji, Charly
Boy, Agbani Darego, Cock-Rochas or any other
public figure Biafran ignores us. I will be the first
woman in Nigerian history to publicly leave one
tribe for another. Most of them will go down
eventually.
Please accept me as a Biafran. Let the work begin.
We shall overcome. I will kick off my social media
tour in eastern Nigeria in 2016. Stay blessed.
Chukwu Is Watching!
Iseeeeeeee!
Madam Kemi Nkem Omololu-Olunloyo

http://www.may30.org/biafra-is-the-greatest-lie-nigeria-has-brainwashed-me-about-kemi-olunloyo/

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by willexyaho(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -Kemi Olunloyo

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by aljharem(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
Thank God it is a psycho talking not a sane person. Ipod believe her at your own peril

22 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sorry Kemi. Your brother Banjo has opened our eyes on the mistake of trusting people with your genes. You can't be one of us but we wont harm you if you come.

8 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by AshiwajuFoward: 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lol. iPod people only take this attention-seeking/mentally challenged/bipolar woman serious when she speaks favourably about Biaffra. Let her attack Linda Ikeji now and watch them eat her alive for daring to speak Ill about a fellow NdiIbo. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by naijapips02: 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
the zombies are back. Mynd44 How long shall thou snore?

11 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by sammyj: 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
This lady is the greatest confused woman on earth !!! shocked shocked shocked

11 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by hopeforcharles(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
Welcome, but we got eyes on you, who knows you might be a sabotaging Sabo. Lol,

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by willexyaho(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
at the mention of Biafra , every wailling waillers stands

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by willexyaho(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
naijapips02:
the zombies are back. Mynd44 How long shall thou snore?

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Madam, they will call you names even here on nairaland.
Whether you are real or fake, psycho or normal, your words are deep.
I am inspired.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by captainflash(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
willexyaho:

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by RareDiamonds: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
THE INJUSTICE, SELFISHNESS AND WICKEDNESS IN NIGERIA CAUSED BIAFRA AGITATION

18 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by Anticabal: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Even yoruba like kemi want to be Biafrans.

11 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by ODVanguard: 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
Anticabal:
Even yoruba like kemi want to be Biafrans.

Nna, you guys can have her o. cheesy She'll fit perfectly in Biafra republic. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by 1United1: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mynd44 please enforce Rule 9

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting Biafra.

Delete this useless thread now

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by Dedetwo(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
sometimes, holistic truth drops from the mouth of a drunk. madam Kemi Olunloyo might be crazy but she has factual facts.

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by johnmartus(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
KEMI YOU THINK YOUR PARENTS WILL BE PROUD OF HAVING YOU HAS THEIR DAUGHTER?

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by coolzeal(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
You can hate the messenger but, all she said is nothing but the truth.. Nigerians are known as liars and hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by blazetitov: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
She will be a worthy Biafran!! She has the psychotic and delusional qualities to become the first lady of great Biafra. The land of the rising sun! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by Ewizard(m): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
The hatred for biafrans strengthens their agitation..

It inspire them to fight 4 dier own.

The hatred givs dem dat sense of not belonging here and thus a need for seperation.

#fact

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by SonOfEl(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mehn.....this thread go pain some ngbatis and anti biafrans..... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by SonOfEl(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
blazetitov:
She will be a worthy Biafran!! She has the psychotic and delusional qualities to become the first lady of great Biafra. The land of the rising sun! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Chai, e pain you no be small....!

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by alcmene: 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
The wise ones are airing their opinions for the sake of posterity....
Wole soyinka and co have categorically thrown their weight behind the movement so the rant of some misguided waste guys here are just inconsequential

This was how some dumb and chest-beating ewedu eaters threatned fire and brimesone against the ipob lagos protest...only for them to ingloriously crawl to their shell on sighting the men from the east

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by Gogetta(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
This mad woman? Has taken her meds?

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by willexyaho(m): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
1United1:
Mynd44 please enforce Rule 9

Delete this useless thread now
e dey pain me ooo
Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by DaBullIT(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
She has been brain-washed

Isn't that enough to ignore the whole post ??

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by NakedEve: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
alcmene:
The wise ones are airing their opinions for the sake of posterity....
Wole soyinka and co have categorically thrown their weight behind the movement so the rant of some misguided waste guys here are just inconsequential

This was how some dumb and chest-beating ewedu eaters threatned fire and brimesone against the ipob lagos protest...only for them to ingloriously crawl to their shell on sighting the men from the east

I dare IPOB yoots to come and do dia nonsense in d north.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by nuseasare: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
Vvbbbahbnna

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
just watch as the flat head cretins will soon be here to call this female tout the greatest Yoruba woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? / OFFICIAL DONALD TRUMP AND HILLARY CLINTON DISCUSSION THREAD / NEMA Distributes Inputs To 32,557 Flood Affected Niger State Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.