Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? (16021 Views)

'Deaf & Dumb' Boko Haram With Charms & Bunch Of Keys Arrested By Soldiers (Pics) / Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video / Morning Of 9th August 2015, #freebiafra Dominates U.S Political Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by kleek: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
New ideas are gaining traction in the Western mainstream. As the veil of political correctness is lifted people are once again beginning to openly question the black mans intelligence. The old scapegoats of colonialism, slavery and bad leadership are no longer taken as serious explanations for the negro's invariable failure.

The world is beginning to realize that the problem with Africa is not "bad leadership" but rather an inferior civilian population who are unable to stimulate economic growth without the assistance of outside forces. The blacks are trying to lay the chicken before the egg, expecting a good government to create a good economy when the reality is that the opposite occurs: An intelligent entrepreneurial populace creates the economic growth/Bourgeoisie class which leads to an accountable government. The Bourgeoisie (producer class) has the vested interest in functional government because they are dependent on the economy, they also have the financial power to keep the government on track.

While blacks waited for their government to provide electricity other races were creating private companies to supply electricity and meet demand. While blacks complained about counterfeit medicine other races created authentic medicines to meet the demand. One only has to look at the Indians, Lebanese and Chinese who dominate the profitable industries in Nigeria while the nigs only ambition is to sell fruit on the street or 419 on the internet.

8 Likes

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by kleek: 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
follow up on a topic by Raymondenyi

1 Like

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Racist idiot

This OP is clearly a pathetic insecure racist trying to forment discord and get us arguing amongst ourselves.

Just ignore the troll.

Blacks are amongst the greatest race and strongest people in the world.

No other peoples have gone through the genocides and exploitation that we have and survived.

Ask the native Americans, the Aborigines, the Eskimos the natives of South America.

Stupid OP does not know that a black man invented the personal computer which he is using to write trash.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-smartest-schoolboy-11-year-old-boy-4056609

Eleven year old with IQ higher than Einstein and Steven Hawkins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Tocheagle(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
Who is this blockhead always posting bad stuff bout black people . Why not drink acid and leave blacks alone

3 Likes

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Farnsworth: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
[size=15pt]Hahaha, it appears you have inferiority complex always coming to an African Forum, with white supremacy messages, reveals a pathetic and poorly accomplished person. Human beings are individuals, and arguments like "I am white skinned therefore intelligent" is quite silly, it stinks of desperation, you are trying to ascribe other people individual accomplishments to yourself simply because you are white skinned, without actually accomplishing anything yourself.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by tevinsolt: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Take America for example....the colonist seeked land to farm because they believed it was through so they could achieve Freedom....they sold their produce to Europe and central and south America. The cotton business boomed.....the North industrialized itself, though science, they made trains and railways, they had textile industries and mills.....these were all private innovations.
Nigerians are over reliant on the government, if Economic liberation will come to Nigeria and Africa, it'll be the ordinary people pushing themselves to think outside of the box.....we have to invent, produce so we can have others buying from us.....the world is moving from the old way of doing things to a more nature intuned, clean energy world...this is the time and opportunity.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Johncoolboy: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
HEART TOUCHING STORY!!!
This one cuts deep inside,will make you cry..!!
--------------------------------------------------
[size=23pt]The Love Story of a Unilag Babe and Bus Conductor[/size]

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Something interesting happened on my way to Oshodi this
morning. At the park this rough mean-looking conductor
also known as “agbero” in Yoruba was screaming for
passengers, his vernacular oscillating between Yoruba and
pidgin English.
“Oshod! Oshod!” He shouted angrily as I along with some
other passengers scuttled for seats. There was this beautiful
young lady who couldn’t throw caution and decorum to the
wind but waited patiently until the bus was almost filled.

Then she pleaded to sit by the agbero until somebody came
down then she would pay for a proper seat.
The agbero didn’t even look at her pretty face, he hissed and
shouted to the driver to move that why didn’t she rush when
others were rushing. The girl started pleading in Yoruba and
clean ‘oyinbo’ english; “please, ejó, help me out sir, I know
you are a good man, never mind all this shout you have
been shouting (people burst into laughter). Let me sit by
your side please”.

Finally with much squeezing of face the agbero relented and
she sat beside him. It was a tight squeeze but she didn’t
complain but rather started praising the agbero.
He in turn started teasing her, speaking (and sometimes spitting by
mistake) into her face but the girl never looked away, she
never let the smile leave her face. He asked her where she
worked and she replied that she was a student in the
University of Lagos (UNILAG) studying accounting.

He teased her in Yoruba about her boyfriend and car (maybe asking
why her boyfriend didn’t drop her at her destination…she
laughed it off and continued to gist with the guy in Yoruba.

When she reached her junction the agbero alighted the bus
for her to come down. She did and paid her transport fare,
then the agbero told her to give him a peck on the cheek for
being so ‘gentlemanly’. At this point some of us became
indignant, haba! He had been teasing her since, he should
let her go.
[/b]
Click Here to Continue Reading...
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by cckris: 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
kleek:

The world is beginning to realize that the problem with Africa is not "bad leadership" but rather inferior people who are unable to stimulate economic growth without the assistance of outside forces. The blacks are trying to lay the chicken before the egg, expecting a good government to create a good economy when the reality is that the opposite occurs: An intelligent entrepreneurial populace creates the economic growth and Bourgeoisie class which leads to an accountable government. A Bourgeoisie (producer class) has the vested interest in functional government because they are dependent on the economy, they also have the financial power to keep the government on track.

While blacks waited for their government to provide electricity other races were creating private companies to supply electricity and meet demand. While blacks complained about counterfeit medicine other races created authentic medicines to meet the demand. One only has to look at the Indians, Lebanese and Chinese who dominate the profitable industries in Nigeria while the nigs only ambition is to sell fruit on the street or 419 on the internet.

These are ACCURATE description of conditions in Nigeria, where I live now. I'm a black Nigerian, and I have the right to confirm the facts as they are.

The only reason we're not selling ourselves is because there're no buyers. The kidnappers have enough people to sell.

6 Likes

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by cckris: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Farnsworth:
[size=15pt]Hahaha, it appears you have inferiority complex always coming to an African Forum, with white supremacy messages, reveals a pathetic and poorly accomplished person. Human beings are individuals, and arguments like "I am white skinned therefore intelligent" is quite silly, it stinks of desperation, you are trying to ascribe other people individual accomplishments to yourself simply because you are white skinned, without actually accomplishing anything yourself.[/size]

Why can't you attempt to refute these claims, instead of feeble resort to emotions.

3 Likes

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by fsb(m): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
GenBuhari:
Racist idiot

He may be racist but he has raised fundamental questions.

In Nigeria,

1. we cannot afford to build world-class roads but we can afford to provide public office holders with a convoy of luxury cars and a retinue of official and domestic staff,
2. We cannot afford to build world-class hospitals but it is permissible to sponsor public office holders abroad for medical checkups for ailments that can be treated in Nigeria. Some states even provide former governors with a blank check when it comes to medical treatment abroad.
3. We cannot afford to build world -class public schools and provide our youth with quality education so they can become competitive globally
4. We go around borrowing money from world Bank, China etc. saying we are a developing, broke nation but then there are billions of dollars left for a few to share and use for different purposes including spiritual purposes.
5. We spend every Friday and Sunday praying and yet, on weekdays, it's okay to be 'smart' at the office and chop a few thousands or millions unknown to the employer.

So many things are fundamentally wrong with the country and it's people. Let's get tired of blaming our leaders as they are only a reflection of the society.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by cckris: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
Tocheagle:
Who is this blockhead always posting bad stuff bout black people . Why not drink acid and leave blacks alone
The writer is only challenging you to prove that you're a man of this 21st century. Is this your best response?

4 Likes

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by wordcat(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
fsb:

He may be racist but he has raised fundamental questions.

In Nigeria,

1. we cannot afford to build world-class roads but we can afford to provide public office holders with a convoy of luxury cars and a retinue of official and domestic staff,
2. We cannot afford to build world-class hospitals but it is permissible to sponsor public office holders abroad for medical checkups for ailments that can be treated in Nigeria. Some states even provide former governors with a blank check when it comes to medical treatment abroad.
3. We cannot afford to build world -class public schools and provide our youth with quality education so they can become competitive globally
4. We go around borrowing money from world Bank, China etc. saying we are a developing, broke nation but then there are billions of dollars left for a few to share and use for different purposes including spiritual purposes.
5. We spend every Friday and Sunday praying and yet, on weekdays, it's okay to be 'smart' at the office and chop a few thousands or millions unknown to the employer.

So many things are fundamentally wrong with the country and it's people. Let's get tired of blaming our leaders as they are only a reflection of the society.

Is Africa Curse or Are We The Cause?
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by MXrep: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
Imagine where anything looking white is celebrated as "investor" and worshiped while their compatriots are "land grabbers". Lol, black man is cursed

4 Likes

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by cckris: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
GenBuhari:
Racist idiot

Gen Buhari of Boko Haram? You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by cckris: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
wordcat:

Africa is blessed, evil people are the cause.

1 Like

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by cckris: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2015

The attitude that hold Africans down is very manifest in this Nairaland, and I'm ready to take them on if any has the courage to join this thread.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by TechRev: 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Very true article. Blacks have a problem. The worst version of a black man is a Nigerian!!!

Nigeria is a waste of humanity. An abominable tragedy on black race and mankind. The proof is everywhere.

Quote me or insult me or ban me then may all the evil resident in Nigeria and that Nigeria represent be visited on your house hold.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by kleek: 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
Farnsworth:
Are you capable of reading? Nowhere in the topic was the subject of white skin even mentioned.

Your emotional and illogical response to a serious topic is a perfect example of the poor reasoning skills that prevent blacks from functioning well in society.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by kleek: 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
wordcat:

Africa is the richest continent on earth. The black race is the problem, specifically the low IQ portion of the black race.

The solution is eugenics. We have to limit the breeding of unintelligent and irresponsible people while encouraging the reproduction of black geniuses.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Farnsworth: 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
cckris:

Why can't you attempt to refute these claims, instead of feeble resort to emotions.

Emotions? I am simply calling him out for who he is, nothing emotional about it. I have met numerous of this types of people "supreme whites", their arguments are always hypocritical and enormously flawed, I prefer not to waste my time talking to them.

BTW Thomas Sankara maybe you already know about him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfesorqV1To

1 Like

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by fistonati(m): 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
God punish that analyst

1 Like

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by kleek: 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Farnsworth:

Emotions? I am simply calling him out for who he is, nothing emotional about it. I have met numerous of this types of people "supreme whites", their arguments are always hypocritical and enormously flawed, I prefer not to waste my time talking to them.

BTW Thomas Sankara maybe you already know about him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfesorqV1To
Instead of telling me blacks are not inferior, why don't you show me? If you cant give any evidence then can you atleast give me a rational reason to believe blacks are not inferior after looking at the invariable failures of the race?

And i'm not white. I'm just being realistic, we need to come to grips with the truth instead of endlessly making excuses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by kleek: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
I dont know if this is relevant, but it sure is interesting

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by kleek: 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
I know this is some upsetting information, but we CAN fix it once we admit the problem exists. Please brothers and sisters, open your eyes... if the doctor told you had cancer would you ignore it?

Swallow your pride and accept reality, only when we accept the illness can we take the medicine.

https://www.nairaland.com/2827148/mathematical-calculations-eugenics-africa
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by wordcat(m): 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
kleek:

The solution is eugenics. We have to limit the breeding of unintelligent and irresponsible people while encouraging the reproduction of black geniuses.

How do we limit the breeding of unintelligent people?

And how do we know that we are breeding intelligent ones?

1 Like

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Farnsworth: 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
kleek:
Are you capable of reading? Nowhere in the topic was the subject of white skin even mentioned.

Your emotional and illogical response to a serious topic is a perfect example of the poor reasoning skills that prevent blacks from functioning well in society.

haha, serious topic? eugenics? haha the quack science of you killing off blood lines of those you deem less intelligent? based on flawed analysis?you are pathetic and I wasn't emotional because I have read and studied all this stuff and my answer was apt.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Farnsworth: 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
wordcat:

give people IQ tests and kill off those who fail... or measure their heads and kill those with the smallest head... hahaha!
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by makten: 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
wordcat:

pleep:

I'm going to illustrate my understanding of what a successful IQ-development program would look like, lets use Namibia for example. This is a country that would be perfect for such a program, as would Swaziland, Lesotho and Equatorial Guinea.

Population: 3,000,000

Average IQ: 74

IQ- development, as I understand it, is not just about preventing dumb people from reproducing it is also about making sure that the best genes are passed down to the future. This involves no coercion; the majority of Africans live on two dollars a day and it would not be difficult to provide satisfactory compensation for everyone involved. The people in question are poor already, there is the added benefit of making their lives easier by alleviating the burden of large families on people who are already struggling.

Contraceptives like Depo-Provera and ValsaGel can provide safe long-term fertility reduction. These drugs are reversible.

The first step would be to increase the difficulty of primary and secondary education, creating an IQ ceiling of around 100 for graduating high school. Students who do not meet this mark will be steered towards vocational education. Thus, the value of a high school degree will carry the weight that a college degree does currently, saving citizens of average intelligence the financial burden of paying for useless university degrees while creating a vast unskilled and semi-skilled workforce.

The students who are qualified for university, fall into 2 brackets: IQ of 115+ and IQ of 134 +. Students who score above 134 are a nations most valuable resource. These students should not be temped to leave the country, to this end they will payed a stipend and educated for free. In a country like Namibia, home to uranium deposits and vast mineral wealth, university education should be in subjects like; Nuclear/Electrical/Petroleum Engineering, Geology and Chemistry. (These are the types of skills Africa needs to exploit her natural resources, humanities should be taught in secondary school, or learned at home.) According to ghetto-statistics, the number of people qualified to attend the top-tier college should be (guesstimating) 1/10,000. 300 in the entire population of 3,000,000. The males will be payed $50 each to donate sperm to a sperm bank.

People like this are less than 1/10,000,000 these genetics are worth their weight in gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD4X7a0J_ng

On the other end of the bell-curve, the bottom 16 percent, (480,000 people in a population of 3 million) will be categorized as low functioning. These people are around 59 IQ and below. People at 59 IQ are able to do simple menial tasks, people below 50 are unemployable and need government help to have a realistic role in a modern economy. These are the Boko Haram. If they are not taken under the wing of the government they will tear down the society. The men in this category will be given the option to, for compensation, revive a ten year birth control injection called Valsagel that can be reversed at any time. These men will also be given a job and a place to live. The women will be given the option of artificial insemination by the sperm of the 130+ men who donated at the university.

The prospect of smarter children gives the low IQ woman an option for social mobility. These children can graduate high school, maybe even go to college and lift their entire family out of poverty. The average IQ of these children will be a full standard deviation greater than the current mean of 74. In several generations the average IQ of the nation that undergoes an IQ-development program will rise to first world levels.

here is a bellcurve for reference.

second graph is bellcurve of black americans and the ACT scores which support that data. Average ACT is 20, black Average is 17. Multiply both by 5 and you get 85 vs 100 like clockwork cry

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by wordcat(m): 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
Farnsworth:

give people IQ tests and kill off those who fail
That sounds good anyway but who's going to carry out the test?
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by makten: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
wordcat:

That sounds good anyway but who's going to carry out the test?
don't listen to wordcat he is not knowledgeable of psycho-metrics. IQ tests can be given in schools. Some can give an accurate measurement in as little as 20 minutes.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by makten: 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Farnsworth:

haha, serious topic? eugenics? haha the quack science of you killing off blood lines of those you deem less intelligent? based on flawed analysis?you are pathetic and I wasn't emotional because I have read and studied all this stuff and my answer was apt.
If you had even a basic understanding of this topic you would have been able to give an actual argument in several short sentences.

Since you are unable to present an actual point, and instead use your words to puff hot air it is obvious that you are completely clueless about this subject and should be asking me to educate you.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by wordcat(m): 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
makten:
don't listen to he is not knowledgeable of psycho-metrics. IQ tests can be given in schools. Some can give an accurate measurement in as little as 20 minutes.

My question is still valid. Who's going to supervise the said test, angels?

Many students made grade "A or"B in Physics and Chemistry in the recently released WASSCE but you & I knw that most of them can't even name the first 20 elements.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Are The Modular Refineries? / Minimum Wage: FG, Workers’ Face-off Worsens As Labour Rejects Sack Option / Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.