Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Why Successful People Work At Least 1000 Hours A Day - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Successful People Work At Least 1000 Hours A Day (1304 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business / Nigeria people work hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Successful People Work At Least 1000 Hours A Day by Ben1975(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hi fellow Nairalanders

Working 24 hours just isn’t enough

About a year ago I went to a marketing success seminar in my mothers home town in Ondo State. And the host speaker made a point that I really liked and I want to share it with you.

He said ”in order to make a true success of yourself making lots of money you need to work a minimum of 1000 hours a day.”

Now any logical thinking person would say working 1000 hours in one day is not possible…but actually it is, and I will explain, and its for this very reason why your boss will always make more money than you.

When you resume work each day you work your 8 to 10 hours and then you go home right? But your boss works his or her hours then leverages the hours worked by everybody working in the company; so if your company has 30 employees your boss works 8 hours x 30 employees = 240 hours.

In the seminar the host used billionaire businessman Aluko Dancote as an example. We did some really basic mathes and we worked out that judging by the approximate amount of employees this man probably has multiplied by the average working day this man works about 40,000 a day!

No team no residual income no great wealth

You just cannot make great money working your own hours its not possible. Remember when we were all young our grandparents would tell us that we youngsters have it easy these days (you remember them saying that right?) and that they had to work their guts out for peanuts.

The thing is that was probably true they did work very hard yet they never became rich, so we know that hard work alone is not the secret.

Clicking on ads won’t do it, some get rich quick scheme with little or no work won’t do it either. You need to promote products so good you would promote them even if you were not going to get paid, grow an active downline team and show them how to do what you just did.

Success is within your reach

The multi-level marketing and affiliate marketing industry has created more millionaires in the world today than any other industry because of the way the business is structured. It allows you to leverage the efforts of your team members so that you (and they) can grow. And that’s what you must do too. You just cannot do it by yourself.

Start growing your team and building your business today and keep focused on the goal of financial freedom it really is within your reach if you are PERSISTENT.

To your success!

Sincerely

Your online biz friend Ben

3 Likes

Re: Why Successful People Work At Least 1000 Hours A Day by Godmother(f): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
I didn't read beyond the part about 1000 hours. That your marketing host is brainless, sorry to say. How can you get 1000 hours in a day.
Re: Why Successful People Work At Least 1000 Hours A Day by Ben1975(m): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2015
Read the article. only then can you have an educated opinion on the subject.

2 Likes

Re: Why Successful People Work At Least 1000 Hours A Day by barnabas91: 3:27am On Dec 30, 2015
Godmother, nawa 2 u o. Take ur tym and read to comprehend what he typed.

1 Like

Re: Why Successful People Work At Least 1000 Hours A Day by lcoral(f): 4:16am On Dec 30, 2015
You see The reason some person fail exams. U acknowledged your ignorance yet went ahead to insult the host.

Godmother:
I didn't read beyond the part about 1000 hours. That your marketing host is brainless, sorry to say. How can you get 1000 hours in a day.

3 Likes

Re: Why Successful People Work At Least 1000 Hours A Day by Ben1975(m): 10:30am On Dec 30, 2015
lcoral:
You see The reason some person fail exams. U acknowledged your ignorance yet went ahead to insult the host.

lol
Re: Why Successful People Work At Least 1000 Hours A Day by Godmother(f): 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
My apologies OP. I truly didn't read this post to the end before concluding.

1 Like

Re: Why Successful People Work At Least 1000 Hours A Day by Ben1975(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Godmother:
My apologies OP. I truly didn't read this post to the end before concluding.

No worries Godmother, I hope you enjoyed and benefited somehow from it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BUA Group to Build A $1.2b Steel Plant In Nigeria / Mmm: Scamming The Scammers / hand made bags produced by my sister using syntactics strip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.