Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

How Can My Company Earn money Through Social Media? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can My Company Earn money Through Social Media? (731 Views)

I Need Your Comments On This Blog I Created For My Company With Blogger / New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly / Help! Another Company Is Using My Company Name As "Keyword" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can My Company Earn money Through Social Media? by oyetpel(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hi nairalanders, good day. I will start a media company next year (2016), so i want to know if the company can earn money through facebook page and twitter handle for the business. Another thing is website, how can i also earn income if i have a website for the business.
Thanks.
Re: How Can My Company Earn money Through Social Media? by yomalex(m): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2015
What Social Media helps to do is basically marketing and engagement with your clients and prospective one.

Your website provides a one stop shop to explain all that you do to potential clients.

P.S If you'll be doing Mobile Marketing we have a wonderful portal at www.DomeSMS.com which you can use. with features like Auto-Responder (up to 10 messages), Personalized SMS ( you can mention each clients name in your bulk sms even if you're sending to 100,000 clients)
Re: How Can My Company Earn money Through Social Media? by cheavroi(m): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2015
oyetpel:
Hi nairalanders, good day. I will start a media company next year (2016), so i want to know if the company can earn money through facebook page and twitter handle for the business. Another thing is website, how can i also earn income if i have a website for the business.
Thanks.

If I were you, I will start with the question "how can I provide something that my audience will like". When you do this, all other questions will be answered
Re: How Can My Company Earn money Through Social Media? by bedfordng(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
oyetpel:
Thanks.
you simply make cash by advertising your company's products on facebook, twitter, your website if any.no two ways about that
Re: How Can My Company Earn money Through Social Media? by oyetpel(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
cheavroi:

If I were you, I will start with the question "how can I provide something that my audience will like". When you do this, all other questions will be answered
You know nothing.
Re: How Can My Company Earn money Through Social Media? by Boldtrust(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Depending on the services you want to render, you can make money on your site through affiliate links, google Adsense etc. However, to make money through the social media, you can not use Adsense but can direct the traffic from such media to your site which increases your prospect of gaining more income through the aforementioned means. And if you have products to sell (or even services), you can showcase them on both the site and the social media. For more details & other means of gaining income from your site and the social media, please call 08069433993

Note: Google Adsense and affiliate marketing just happened to be some of the commonest means. They are other ways.
Re: How Can My Company Earn money Through Social Media? by oyetpel(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Boldtrust:
Depending on the services you want to render, you can make money on your site through affiliate links, google Adsense etc. However, to make money through the social media, you can not use Adsense but can direct the traffic from such media to your site which increases your prospect of gaining more income through the aforementioned means. And if you have products to sell (or even services), you can showcase them on both the site and the social media. For more details & other means of gaining income from your site and the social media, please call 08069433993

Note: Google Adsense and affiliate marketing just happened to be some of the commonest means. They are other ways.
okay

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Android OS On Any Computer / Download Yoast SEO Premium Plugin Free / Need Active Nigerian Instagram And Twitter Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.