Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:02 AM

Vsat Price And Subscription (cost Of Installation) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Vsat Price And Subscription (cost Of Installation) (3985 Views)

Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Lagos,cost Of Modem And Subscription? / Best (vsat) Internet Service Provider In Nigeria / Fiber Optics or VSAT, which way to go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vsat Price And Subscription (cost Of Installation) by JUO(m): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2009
i want set up a cafe but i don't have idea on prices of vsat, subscription and company to buy from. i need ur urgent reply. thanks juo
Re: Vsat Price And Subscription (cost Of Installation) by danexd(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2009
I can help from experience, danexd@hotmail. com
Re: Vsat Price And Subscription (cost Of Installation) by benheart(f): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2009
with us you will get value for your money, our equipments are very cheap and our bandwidth is very fast without interruption. cal me on this number 08068054430 or 01:7403803, or send me mail on musa_blest@hotmail.com, s i can send a quotation for you, but first i will have to know how many systems you will be using then i can get the idea of wat you really want.thanks.
Re: Vsat Price And Subscription (cost Of Installation) by Danapache(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2009
if u want to hear the truth call me, I own a cyber cafe. I will just tell what and what u need to do , and u will see it cost u lesser than what other will tell you.try to call others too so as to know who is telling the true. cal me on 018515997
Re: Vsat Price And Subscription (cost Of Installation) by tunde300us(m): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2009
This person is a joker,he wants to open a cafe and he dosent know anything about the service to use or how to go about it,it is that thing tht u dont know that will destroy the cafe u want to start.Will u be paying the vsat engineer every week to come and check on ur system or u will employ him permanently.
Dont go into stuffs u hardly understand ma broda
Re: Vsat Price And Subscription (cost Of Installation) by neonly: 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
tunde300us:
This person is a joker,he wants to open a cafe and he dosent know anything about the service to use or how to go about it,it is that thing tht u dont know that will destroy the cafe u want to start.Will u be paying the vsat engineer every week to come and check on ur system or u will employ him permanently.
Dont go into stuffs u hardly understand ma broda

Really I was even thinking of buying it or get connect saterlite just for streaming of video at home
Or do u have an idea of which network to use dat is far cheaper
Re: Vsat Price And Subscription (cost Of Installation) by tunde300us(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Where is ur location? And bros vsat isnt slow or fast, it is what you pay for that u will get and unfortunately it is not like fiber tru radio services that have lots of bandwidth to play with

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Starcomms Internet? / Hp Envy 17 4th Gen Core I5 8gig 700hhd For Sale N120k Sold SOLD SOLD / My Laptop Cannot Recognize My Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.