Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) (47478 Views)

Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) / What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? / What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by StanleyEkene: 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
Choi, is this one charm or what?!? According to a twitter user who shared the photo, this was found among the gifts given to a couple at their wedding. This is what I call Meh’Idiok Owo on a mission (evil people on a mission)

If you got this type of gift, what will you do?

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/just-see-the-scary-thing-a-couple-received-from-someone-as-wedding-gift-photo/

5 Shares

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by PHEMIEY(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2015

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by fhelihx(m): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
That's humans for you,fr d person' mind he don do good be that.#afterall is not by force undecided

1 Like

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by phranseeqz(m): 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
sad Crazy ppl
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by asadike(f): 1:03am On Dec 30, 2015
pray, then burn it coz no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by 7footre(m): 5:56am On Dec 30, 2015
As a confirmed igbo guy, nwanne I'll still take d money and discard d rest.... nothing will happen

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by yungryce: 5:59am On Dec 30, 2015
most importantly, collect d money first. u can burn d rest. dont forget to send dem a thank u note

15 Likes

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by saintgoogle(m): 6:21am On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmmmm
Lemme ask ifa

Google no fit know this one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by hatux: 6:23am On Dec 30, 2015
What's the essence of taking the money when it can't even solve quarter of your life problems but will only add to itundecided...

Thy Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not fear... And more so, no weapon fashion against me shall prosper!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by cocoberry(f): 6:47am On Dec 30, 2015
Dis can't be juju

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 30, 2015
Collect the money jare..

3 Likes

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 30, 2015
Not everyone in life will have good intentions towards your success....pray(if u believe in God), then burn it...undecided

8 Likes

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by micholalo(m): 6:58am On Dec 30, 2015
U need serious prayer nd fasting, u need JESUS CHRIST too

3 Likes

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 30, 2015
God will bless your going out and your coming in today. Your day shall be fruitful in JESUS NAME(AMEN) Have you taken time to thank God for making you see today 30th Dec. Many people planned for today,but they are no more to witness today. Its 100% Grace that you are alive today,if you agree to that click like and if you believe you are entering into 2k16 with lots of blessing click share. Meanwhile if you are yet to receive Christ into your life,now is the time to do so. Tomorrow might be too late...

28 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Blessinzy(f): 7:33am On Dec 30, 2015
whats dat ?
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by gemale(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2015
Pray very well (cast & bind, back 2 sender, fall down & die brand), use anointing oil 2 rub ur hand & most importantly take d money, then u can burn d rest. It wld b foolish 2 burn money during dis hard tym

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by arabmoney101(m): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2015
burn it
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by fabulousmann(f): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2015
this is one of the reasons y I said I don't want to b given gifts on my wedding day

3 Likes

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2015
I will take it to IFA angry

1 Like

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Helkayklassic(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2015
This is what you get when you invite your EX to your wedding

2 Likes

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by AleriwaTj: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by ojaydedon(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2015
hmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by CountDracula(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2015
Maybe its mineral rock with embedded crystals and gems
and is worth thousands of dollars...
Looool...
Who am I kidding...
Its curse, heavy curse...
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by sweatlana: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2015
Enter warfare prayer o!
That was how my sis received an envelope from a gorgeously dressed woman only for her to open it to see a dirty disgusting looking #10 note. The next thing her baby died in her womb.
Evil people everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by marycool18(f): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2015
Lawd!
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by philfrey08: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2015
end time package of life..

abasi mbok!!!! ame tear race.
na camera man i go call, watch the video wella wella.
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2015
asadike:
pray, then burn it coz no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper.
Are you the couple? angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2015
There are two things involved, it's either it was a mistake or it was put there intentionally. If it was a mistake you're safe if it was intentionally there two things involved, it's either they wanna disgust/shock/surprise you or they wanna ruin you marriage,. If they wanna do the former you're safe but If they wanna do the latter there's one thing involved you must burn it and pray like a wounded lion.

3 Likes

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Koolface4u: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2015
Gift frm d karishika

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence / Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.