Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Should I Buy This Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Should I Buy This Car? (1715 Views)

Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car / Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Buy This Car? by cbrass(m): 12:11am On Dec 30, 2015
Am a lover of muscles. I love muscular cars. Tiny cars piss me off greatly, I like to recognize my car when am just few metres away this is what drove me to want to buy the Chrysler 300 c 2009 model. I want to ask if it's wise to buy the car cos it's few on Naija roads and I want to know why

Re: Should I Buy This Car? by bobogee007(m): 12:26am On Dec 30, 2015
Go for it. My dad has one he bought early this year and it works very perfectly. In fact never being to the mechanic for serious issues. Being scanty makes it unik and outstanding
Re: Should I Buy This Car? by bobogee007(m): 12:29am On Dec 30, 2015
It is few cos it isn't imported (tokunbo) much and the new one are expensive .I'll say it is built to be used in the U.S cos of most bad roads and the car is closer to the ground.
Re: Should I Buy This Car? by xreal: 6:31am On Dec 30, 2015
cbrass:
Am a lover of muscles. I love muscular cars. Tiny cars piss me off greatly, I like to recognize my car when am just few metres away this is what drove me to want to buy the Chrysler 300 c 2009 model. I want to ask if it's wise to buy the car cos it's few on Naija roads and I want to know why

please consider availability of spare parts.
Re: Should I Buy This Car? by cbrass(m): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2015
bobogee007:
Go for it. My dad has one he bought early this year and it works very perfectly. In fact never being to the mechanic for serious issues. Being scanty makes it unik and outstanding

Thanks alot. I appreciate it
Re: Should I Buy This Car? by cbrass(m): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2015
bobogee007:
It is few cos it isn't imported (tokunbo) much and the new one are expensive .I'll say it is built to be used in the U.S cos of most bad roads and the car is closer to the ground.

I don't know if it's possible to see the manual type. I love manual cars
Re: Should I Buy This Car? by cbrass(m): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2015
xreal:

please consider availability of spare parts.

Hmm that's true o cry
Re: Should I Buy This Car? by kolnel: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2015
You can change it to a manual transmission
It's very possible
Any mechanic should be able to do it
Re: Should I Buy This Car? by sultaan(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
kolnel:
You can change it to a manual transmission
It's very possible
Any mechanic should be able to do it

There goes your classic primate howling. I bet no one in his vicinity has ever owned a car with auto trans, if someone life better pass yours why would you give advice that will make their life worse than yours.

OP because you ask about manual in this car may the devil never tempt you to buy it, just go look for a manual Toyota Corolla and the lord has answered your prayer,

That car up there is the devil's temptation and I rebuke it for you in Jesus name. I hope me getting religious changes your mind grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Buy This Car? by baaliyah(m): 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bro, if u like it go for it. but remember, it is not common so it may have uncommon problems, it outstanding so its outstanding problems, parts are scarce so also experts may be scarce. There are some things that are better admired than acquired.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Buy This Car? by princeogbeide1(m): 12:42am On Dec 31, 2015
Chrysler products are good" I drive 2005 3.8V6 chrysler country/town space bus" for 2years now, I use it to carry loads worth 400kg about three times per week from Lagos to ogun state" the vehicle is rugged and it's far far luxury than siena or Odessey
Re: Should I Buy This Car? by cbrass(m): 1:29am On Dec 31, 2015
sultaan:

There goes your classic primate howling. I bet no one in his vicinity has ever owned a car with auto trans, if someone life better pass yours why would you give advice that will make their life worse than yours.

OP because you ask about manual in this car may the devil never tempt you to buy it, just go look for a manual Toyota Corolla and the lord has answered your prayer,

That car up there is the devil's temptation and I rebuke it for you in Jesus name. I hope me getting religious changes your mind grin grin

Ahahah... but that car they tempt me like kilode.. it's like fear don dey catch me to buy am o cheesy
Re: Should I Buy This Car? by honmusa(m): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2015
go online and check reviews ,join the forum .but be ready to be placing order for parts online.
Re: Should I Buy This Car? by bobogee007(m): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2015
cbrass:

I don't know if it's possible to see the manual type. I love manual cars
ours is auto. Never seen the manual

(1) (Reply)

My 2005 Chrysler Crossfire: Swagger In Motion Clear Road Ooooo / Baby Boy Shock Absorbers / Lamborghini Launch Most Expensive Car In The World "Veneno Roadster" Costs £3.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.