Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled (57635 Views)

My Conscience Is Pricking Me. I Am Consumed By Serious Guilt And I Cannot Help M / I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 30, 2015
Have to create a New Nick for this,Just to hide My identity.Please am not begging anybody to believe this life experience i just wrote down

here, Rather for all to be careful with who ever you are having an unprotected sex with in life, either male or female...Please pardon my Use of

words and spellings.

A friend of mine Visited me in my office,we started discussing as usual, along the line he brought up his personal issues just to get some idea from

me. He told me how he was having serious issues with his Girl friend he loves so much, in the area of him Putting on a CD during Love Making. He

told me that it has been causing so much problem for the both of them in his relationship, because the Gf dont like her guy using CD to make

love to her, because she felt like she is a prostitute and she dont enjoy it, rather she prefer raw Love making..He told me that he would have

love to do it raw, But if he does it he will surely release inside her and his not ready to have a baby for now, That he can only do it raw when

she has fully becomes his wife..They have been dating for like 6months now,they have only made love about 4times, but most times it always

end up in quarreling between both because of the CD Thing, though she works and stay far from him..The pressure was becoming so much on

him from this lady he love, so i advised him to take the lady to the hospital to run blood and pregnancy test on her, that's one condition you will

only give to her before you can Make love with her raw without using protection if she agrees okay. He called me on the phone after some days

gone by, he told me that His Gf refused to follow him to the hospital, that she only brought a pregnancy test to show it to him that she is not

pregnant. He was so confused, yet still blinded by real love for the lady, but something in me kept telling me that the lady is up to something

bad, so i have to do everything to make sure he stays away for sometime from the lady before he might fall into the lady request, so that i can

be able to figure out what to do just to help him out...I Finally figured out a way for us to be fully sure that she dont have any problem inside

her, I told my friend to invite her during this xmas holiday,plead with her and tell her you are now ready to do raw love making without CD with

her, That when she comes we will drug her favorite drink she likes, when she dose off, i will now take little of her blood just to put on the Hand

made easy blood Test Device..We both agreed on that, he called the lady and invited her to his house, she was so happy coming to spend some

days with her man..She came around, she was introduce to me by my friend, her laughter was so natural,very friendly to be with,tall and very

beautiful in nature. We really discussed a lot, i distracted her from not paying attention to my friend while he was pouring drink for the 3 of us,

drink was served by him,i rushed mine pretending to be going home because it was getting late in the night,she drank hers hoping to see me off,

but after some few minute she started feeling dizzy, i knew it was the effect of the drug. She slept off, i quickly took little sample of her

blood, i tested her blood immediately, you wont believe what i find out, The result was HIV Positive showing clear for we to see, i did the test

4times in front of my friend still the same, he almost fainted. I check his, it showed Negative..This happened a day ago, I stayed with him all the

night, just to make sure he dont do anything nasty to the lady. She woke up after like 40min,she saw little stain of blood in one of her thumb,

but couldnt take it serious, she was so shock to see me, because she thought i have already gone home, she asked me wont i go home is

already late in the night. I said, am sleeping here tonight because i have a lot to discuss with your guy..She changed her mood,she went inside

the room to sleep, I and my friend were awake all through out in the parlor..Morning time, guess she faked an urgent call she parked her things

back inside her bag, demanded for some money,which my friend did gave her enough, off she went away..I Felt weak and down, for breaking

there relationship and also for treating the lady in such manner in other to find out her hidden agenda..My conscience has been disturbing

me,though my friend thanked me a lot and now sees me as a Guardian Angel.... But please Guys,Ladies be careful of who you want to have an

unprotected Sex With, HIV IS REAL and is not written on each person forehead...But lets keep showing much love and care toward all the

affected ones, hoping sooner,wishing one day there cure will come and they will bounce back healthy again.

249 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by brunofarad(m): 3:37am On Dec 30, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Hmmmmm
This is a serious one undecided

BROS
U seem like a good CIA material

In other news...

Click on my username guys

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 30, 2015
brunofarad:
Hmmmmm
This is a serious one undecided

You free to judge me man,ok

2 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by ronald4lif(m): 3:39am On Dec 30, 2015
Nawa o, you really did well for your friend. Kudos. Let those who gbensh raw listen.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tygg: 3:44am On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
Nawa o, you really did well for your friend. Kudos. Let those who gbensh raw listen.
Front page oo #prophecy 2016

3 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 30, 2015
sthanks a lot for this invaluable piece of info..
Its very possible that the girl didn't know her hiv status. ......
You just saved a friend and violated another person rights

Everyone already knows this, but all the same.....

To all Nlanders
Play safe this 2016....
If you can't abstain at least use a condom and protect yourself if nor from aids then from other stds or at least to prevent an unwanted pregnancy.

No child deserves to come into this world as a mistake or a result of carelessness
If you don't know your status please do, especially if you engage in debauchery on a regular basis

If you already have the virus...don't let it weigh you down, do take your medication as required and live your life to the fullest.

With the hiv medication present one could still live more than 30 years if the medication is taken religiously..
30 years is a long time..I wasn't born 30 years ago and I'm damn right sure that there were no smart phones or selfdriving cars or wireless technology 30 yrs back..
Who knows whats to happen 30 yrs to come, there might be a cure for all viral infections including hiv

Happy new yr in advance Nlanders!!!!

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Pheals(f): 3:53am On Dec 30, 2015
Let me have a sit first- u are a doctor hunh? Well answer to your question u have done some thing nice such a caring pal u are! No conscience any where OK u don't break the relationship u only uncovered secret of such a wicked lady hiding her real identity just to infect your friend u are an angel in doing so ...

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Medunah: 3:55am On Dec 30, 2015
KARISHIKA tinzez

So Mr 'Guardian angel', wat exactly should we judge you for? undecided

U did the right thing in a wrong way thou. Since she refused to go to d hospital for test, Ur frnd should have insisted dat he will end the relationship if she doesn't comply since she is the one who wants it raw, d girl would av ended the relationship if ur frnd insisted hard enough. Drug someone and take blood samples?? haba, Dats extreme now. I hope u know the girl can sue you or even accuse the both of u of rape or say u took her blood for rituals? undecided

Neways, thank God for ur frnd's life, this will teach all d 'I don't use condom niccurs' some lessons.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by cruzita(f): 3:57am On Dec 30, 2015
Bros make train of long life hit u.u just saved a soul and u are talking about torment a beg let the girl go jor she be better Jezebel. a lesson to guys that don't use CD, to be forewarned is to be forearmed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:59am On Dec 30, 2015
I can't believe an educated and professional will violated another person's right like that just because your friend cannot manage his own matters.

If your friend was not sure of her and doesn't feel safe, he should have broken up with her or if he loves her that much he should have insisted on his no unprotected sex stance.

Smh.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Harbb: 4:05am On Dec 30, 2015
God bless you for saving your friend

5 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by valdes00(m): 4:06am On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:
I can't believe an educated and professional will violated another person's right like that just because your friend cannot manage his own matters.

If your friend was not sure of her and doesn't feel safe, he should have broken up with her or if he loves her that much he should have insisted on his no unprotected sex stance.

Smh.
HMmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by jmichlins(m): 4:06am On Dec 30, 2015
To what use is protection when your having MouthAction. Be happy for giving your friend a lifeline and try the test go three months time

9 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by ShammahBarnabas(m): 4:08am On Dec 30, 2015
You did an amazing job. There is no reason to be troubled at all!!. Your friend is lucky to have you as a friend.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:09am On Dec 30, 2015
valdes00:

Sis... Let's agree that u spewed all Dis trash under f influence of expired weed......

Please gerrahia, just Negodu. The guy himself knows what he did was wrong, he could be sued or his license revoked.
If the girl gets to know, he will never practice medicine again, and when that happens will you be there to help him.
I'm a medical personnel and I know this HIV patients know their rights wella.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by valdes00(m): 4:10am On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Please gerrahia, just Negodu. The guy himself knows what he did was wrong, he could be sued or his license revoked.
If the girl gets to know, he will never practice medicine again, and when that happens will you be there to help him.
You r talking abt right.... the girl purposely wanted to infect d guy.... do u even nid to av any remorse for her...... abeggi

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by ShammahBarnabas(m): 4:12am On Dec 30, 2015
And yes, this should be on the front page ASAP!!
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Smh.

I am human and i accept my mistakes here, but he tried in bringing her to the hospital,but she refused, the guy has almost fallen for this,he cant just break up without a concrete evidence that's him for you. You said he would have still insisted in his unprotected sex stance, what if a day come and he lose guard on that,what happened at the process, remember we are all human and most times emotions are very powerful.

50 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:14am On Dec 30, 2015
valdes00:

You r talking abt right.... the girl purposely wanted to infect d guy.... do u even nid to av any remorse for her...... abeggi

That is why I said he should have jejely broken up with her. I pity this doctor oo

7 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Medunah: 4:15am On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Smh.
Exactly, no test no relationship. Not dis caveman bullshii they both did

9 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Medunah: 4:16am On Dec 30, 2015
valdes00:

He should av just left the relationship since the girl didn't want to go for a test, its not by force!

4 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by ShammahBarnabas(m): 4:16am On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

He also has the right to know she is HIV positive if they are having sex, protected or not. She can also be sued for her actions, CD's are not 100% protective as you know.

10 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by signature2012(m): 4:18am On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Madam,forget about u been a medical personnel joor,this lady knows very well wetin she carry,she wan pass am to d guy.@Op u did a very well good job,imagine if the guy had done it raw,do u know numbers of person it would have spread to?The babe even lucky say dey no beat am up!

20 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:18am On Dec 30, 2015
ShammahBarnabas:

He also has the right to know she is HIV positive if they are having sex, protected or not. She can also be sued for her actions, CD's are not 100% protective as you know.

I know but drugging someone...please baba its too bad for a professional

7 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:19am On Dec 30, 2015
signature2012:

Madam,forget about u been a medical personnel joor,this lady knows very well wetin she carry,she wan pass am to d guy.@Op u did a very well good job,imagine if the guy had done it raw,do u know numbers of person it will still spread to?The babe even lucky say dey no b eat am up!

OK imagine it was negative and the babe reacts to the drugs they gave her.
What will be their story? Think

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by signature2012(m): 4:20am On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

I know but drugging someone...please baba its too bad for a professional

Yes is bad!But thank God she woke up after 40mins,i just pity her next victim.

5 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmm. Human right was abused but a life is saved.

What can I say but wish you goodluck if your friend fail to manage his acts well when leaving the lady.

To save you, he should just continue the relationship but pretend to have recently joined Deeper Life church(No sex relationship)

4 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by signature2012(m): 4:21am On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

OK imagine it was negative and the babe reacts to the drugs they gave her.
What will be their story? Think

Have thought,but thank God reverse was the case.

This story is so touching....
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by signature2012(m): 4:22am On Dec 30, 2015
SirJeffry:
Hmmm. Human right was abused but a life is saved.

What can I say but wish you goodluck if your friend fail to manage his acts well when leaving the lady.

To save you, he should just continue the relationship but pretend to have recently joined Deeper Life church(No sex relationship)

Sirjferry grin (Lol @ deeper life church.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:22am On Dec 30, 2015
signature2012:

Yes is bad!But thank God she woke up after 40mins,i just pity her next victim.

See ehen that doctor just played chess with his license and im just hoping this doesn't go out to the appropriate bodies.

5 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:24am On Dec 30, 2015
signature2012:

Have thought,but thank God reverse was the case.

This story is so touching....

The boyfriend sef no be man...your girl is insisting on something that you are not comfortable with and you cannot be a man and put your feet down...worse case scenario she will leave you heart broken. Instead of stooping low to commit a crime like that.

6 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by signature2012(m): 4:25am On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

See ehen that doctor just played chess with his license and im just hoping this doesn't go out to the appropriate bodies.

Doc,i get you very well.We hope it does not go out to the appropriate body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.