Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled (57642 Views)

My Conscience Is Pricking Me. I Am Consumed By Serious Guilt And I Cannot Help M / I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Well, the deed has been done. No loser, no winner. Lol
But if I was him, and I don't want unprotected sex, if she insists, the best thing to do is BREAK UP with her. So simple!

Ps: I'm not taking side. Just saying things how I see them
Analysiscorner:
Yes, chances are that she doesn't know her hiv status. But what could be her motive for insisting on having it raw? I feel that she is very much aware of her hiv status; but, as she doesn't want to lose the guy when he eventually finds out, devised this means of insisting to do it raw, so that if he is infected too, it would be the point of no return in their marriage - they would just marry. A brother to a friend of mine married such. And despite his wife's knowledge of her hiv status b4 marriage, did not disclose such to him, even after marriage and giving birth to their first baby. It was not until the baby became persistently sick, and the hospital ordered for hiv test ,on the baby which came out positive , that his wife opened up to him that she was aware of her hiv status before marriage .The happy part, though was that the husband tested negative.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by MsSantaClaus(f): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Analysiscorner:
This is why jungle justice persists in Nigeria. The burden of proof may be hard to present in a law court, but that doesn't mean that the case lacks merit. The op is not, by this post, celebrating drugging and obtaining any body fluid by force; he is only happy for saving a life, wishing that none of us falls for such lady.

On the contrary, jungle justice in this instance would not be necessary, that is why walking away from the relationship should have been his best option, there was no need for him to do all he did.
If the lady had died from the drug, all this we are arguing about here will be Stories that touch, Jail will be his abode now!
This is Advice to anyone in a similar situation, Do Not Drug Anyone, walk away!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

You want proof huh tongue
what proof? GerrarahiA joor tongue tongue

How you been anyways?
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by homesteady(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
nduchucks:

What the OP did is unethical on all levels. Fullstop.

Yeaa, no argument on that! Ethics are always forgotten when dealing with terrorists! America soldiers did not follow ethics when they killed Osama Bin Laden.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
what proof? GerrarahiA joor tongue tongue
How you been anyways?
Lolcheesy Been good, thanks.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
So simple and easy
MsSantaClaus:

On the contrary, jungle justice in this instance would not be necessary, that is why walking away from the relationship should have been his best option, there was no need for him to do all he did.
If the lady had died from the drug, all this we are arguing about here will be Stories that touch, Jail will be his abode now!
This is Advice to anyone in a similar situation, Do Not Drug Anyone, walk away!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by NemzySeries(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:
I can't believe an educated and professional will violated another person's right like that just because your friend cannot manage his own matters.

If your friend was not sure of her and doesn't feel safe, he should have broken up with her or if he loves her that much he should have insisted on his no unprotected sex stance.

Smh.
wat do u nw wanna believe?......sum1's life is on d line & u xpect him to follow protocol abi......ur HIV is nxt on line
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by eyinjuege: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
donem:

You are a shame to be a human being for the shitt you spewed in your last paragraph.

A life was saved that's period, I don't care the manner it was achieved.

Besides you sound like an acatalectic hypocrite, because if u where the one saved u wouldn't have typed the above.

You are the hypocrite, and your ignorance has no bounds.

May your lot continually fall into the hands of such a "saviour" doctor.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

Lolcheesy
Been good, thanks.
Good yur good. Btw what's Bowie?
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Classicman47(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Docmann:

I am human and i accept my mistakes here, but he tried in bringing her to the hospital,but she refused, the guy has almost fallen for this,he cant just break up without a concrete evidence that's him for you. You said he would have still insisted in his unprotected sex stance, what if a day come and he lose guard on that,what happened at the process, remember we are all human and most times emotions are very powerful.

Guy u just dey talk story. Ur frend alredy fvcked her 4tyms wtout protection.
My advice is wait abt 3mnths and run anoda test on ur frend b4 concluding.
Raw sex dey sweet sha.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by nduchucks: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
homesteady:

Yeaa, no argument on that! Ethics are always forgotten when dealing with terrorists! America soldiers did not follow ethics when they killed Osama Bin Laden.

You seem to be unable to focus on the issue at hand. How Mr. Laden and American soldiers take enter dis matter now? na wa for my people o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by jairusben(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
after the pcr/viral test and ur nigga tested negetive,,,what if he's still in his wndow period
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by MsSantaClaus(f): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
So simple and easy
Not so simple or easy when your in love, but simpler and easier than what they did and much simpler and easier than being arrested and going to jail. Just goes to show, in we humans, common sense isn't so common! Love makes us vulnerable and stupid!! But the law doesn't take that into consideration, so at times it's wise to take a step back and rethink, I blame the OP , as he was NOT IN LOVE, he was meant to be the one thinking for his friend, yet he led him into a quagmire ,what is his excuse??
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by HappyAdams: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
jmichlins:
To what use is protection when your having MouthAction. Be happy for giving your friend a lifeline and try the test go three months time
Are you sure ur friend just had ordinary virgin sex with her? No Mouth-mouthactions? No mouth-valvaactions? Which I know are usual exercises accompanying penis inserting. I will encourage you to ensure you retest that your friend again after 3 months.

Please, let us all(male and female) be careful.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by homesteady(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
nduchucks:

You seem to be unable to focus on the issue at hand. How Mr. Laden and American soldiers take enter dis matter now? na wa for my people o. cheesy

Ermmm.... you are finding it hard to connect the dots?
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by homesteady(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
MsSantaClaus:

Not so simple or easy when your in love, but simpler and easier than what they did and much simpler and easier than being arrested and going to jail. Just goes to show, in we humans, common sense isn't so common! Love makes us vulnerable and stupid!! But the law doesn't take that into consideration, so at times it's wise to take a step back and rethink, I blame the OP , as he was NOT IN LOVE, he was meant to be the one thinking for his friend, yet he led him into a quagmire ,what is his excuse??

Isn't this quite amazing? The girl is left blameless? Wowww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Opoki(m): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
When will the part to be released?
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Well, I believe it's so simple and easy. Why? Cuz they'll break up anyways. If she had agreed to go for test and the result came out positive, he'd break up. If she'd insisted on no sex with condom, they'll still break up. And doing what he did, they ended breaking up...... So you see why I said it's easy and simple? Cuz every step the could think of would still end in break up
MsSantaClaus:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
homesteady:

Isn't this quite amazing? The girl is left blameless? Wowww
Bros, let's assume the test came out negative, what would have happened?
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by exco90(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Issue like dis happened to me two mnts back that almost got me landed in jail.. Spent roughly 40K to get mysef out of the issue.. The gal got me arrested. I don't know how my friend leaked the secret to her.. Collected the sample from her. Pretending to run widal and malaria parasite test on her.. Den I did HIV test also. The result was positive. But I refused to tell her the result. Later on. I was arrested. The DPO told me I carried out the test out of her consent.. And again.. I refused to disclose the result to the real owner of the text.. But told my friend about it.. Spend 10k to bail mysef.. And 30k for damages.. With series of please am sorry.. Never in my life will I do that again.. I asked my friend to do that test.. Cos hardly in a mnt the gal won't sick twice..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Analysiscorner: 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
nduchucks:

Bin Laden, not armed nor resisting arrested, ought to have been arrested and not killed. That is American law and even international law. But they killed him to end the Bin Laden story once and for all.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by sampsondeen(m): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Good
but pls can you help me with the change of username?
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Analysiscorner: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
The guy would have married her.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Analysiscorner: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
exco90:
Issue like dis happened to me two mnts back that almost got me landed in jail.. Spent roughly 40K to get mysef out of the issue.. The gal got me arrested. I don't know how my friend leaked the secret to her.. Collected the sample from her. Pretending to run widal and malaria parasite test on her.. Den I did HIV test also. The result was positive. But I refused to tell her the result. Later on. I was arrested. The DPO told me I carried out the test out of her consent.. And again.. I refused to disclose the result to the real owner of the text.. But told my friend about it.. Spend 10k to bail mysef.. And 30k for damages.. With series of please am sorry.. Never in my life will I do that again.. I asked my friend to do that test.. Cos hardly in a mnt the gal won't sick twice..
Thank God for saving you, and more so that you have known your errors
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
ShammahBarnabas:

He also has the right to know she is HIV positive if they are having sex, protected or not. She can also be sued for her actions, CD's are not 100% protective as you know.
I SUSPECT ALL THOSE CASTIGATING D OP AS HIV VICTIMS N D UNFORTUNATE ONES. AM A MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST, I UNDERSTAND WAT OP N HIS FRND DID. HIV TEST STRIP, A BUFFER WATER AND A LANCET. ITS EASY. SO I SUPPORT WAT HE DID N IT COMPLIES WITH MEDICAL ETHICS ON PATIENTS WHO AV UNGLY SKELETON ON THERE CUPBOARD. IF U REPORT THE OP TO D NPF, U WIL BE ARRESTED INSTEAD

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by homesteady(m): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Stop assuming and face reality! If she knew she had no skeletons in her cupboard, she would have gone for the test.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Analysiscorner: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
INVINCIBLECSP:
I SUSPECT ALL THOSE CASTIGATING D OP AS HIV VICTIMS N D UNFORTUNATE ONES. AM A MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST, I UNDERSTAND WAT OP N HIS FRND DID. HIV TEST STRIP, A BUFFER WATER AND A LANCET. ITS EASY. SO I SUPPORT WAT HE DID N IT COMPLIES WITH MEDICAL ETHICS ON PATIENTS WHO AV UNGLY SKELETON ON THERE CUPBOARD. IF U REPORT THE OP TO D NPF, U WIL BE ARRESTED INSTEAD
Really? Are you serious?
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
homesteady:

Stop assuming and face reality! If she knew she had no skeletons in her cupboard, she would have gone for the test.
why then are you assuming she's aware of her HIV status?

2 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Analysiscorner:
The guy would have married her.
lol and when the girl gets to find out about what happened?

Well, the deed has been done, no winner no loser cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
My advice to every girl, did you see how easy it was to drug this gal? Be careful of the kinda guy you date...that stated, AIDS is real, use protection..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by jairusben(m): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
INVINCIBLECSP:
am also a medical lab scientist,wat are u saying,,,dont u knw d ethics of medlab

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Analysiscorner: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
why then are you assuming she's aware of her HIV status?
I feel his assumption is based on the fact that the lady refused to undergo hiv test.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.