Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars (11600 Views)

"Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso / Senators And Reps Earn N6.78bn Annually / Corruption: FG Investigates Senators And Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by nikz(f): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2015
Tired of all this news!
Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by buJu234: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2015
I DONT BLAME THEM BUT THE FOOLISH NIGERIAN YOUTHS...

co-youth are jobless; suffering etc..

yet the selfish ones will jump out and ready to kill shouting Sai buhari or GEJ my hero...

the elites will always be greedy whether APC; PDP; CPC; CAN; AREWA; OPC; Biafra etc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2015
XXCASH:

Who give them the money before. I guess it was Seun of Nairaland.

Maybe you should take some lessons on Government and Public Administration.
Even the President's Budget is subjected to "their" approval.

2 Likes

Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by anonimi: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by gottliebglobal(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2015
Nigeria = Animal Farm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by litaninja(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2015
Buy more jare.....spend all the nation's money biko. When it finishes, come and empty my bank account as well.

1 Like

Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by anonimi: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by anonimi: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2015
dason4life:

Are they not MAJORITY members of the change chain party called APC

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-wNrUkW0AAr9B3.jpg:large[/img]
Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by bensine: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2015
This is just why they want one Nigeria: so that they will continue to milk the country dry, amass wealth for them selves and family, while the citizens remain their slaves and subjects and suffer and die for hunger! Yet someone will say Kanu is stupid and crazy, that IPOB agitating for BIAFRA is an error. We have many insane citizenz among us who can't tell the difference btw their left hand frm the right! Its a pity....even our musicians sing about it, Idris did, Obasanjo went after him, the great Fela did, govt went after him. w
Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by plaetton: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2015
What a fxxxing ripoff.
Insane.

One of the poorest nations in the world having the highest paid parliamentarians and perhaps the most expensive democracy on earth.

What gives?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by smsshola(m): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2015
And Ben Bruce follow collect...hmmm common sense is not common o.

2 Likes

Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by adedayourt(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2015
Kielsss:
I just love my county,keeps getting better by the day

sacarcism
Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2015
I just dey laff. Our leaders are very silly. Just to inform you after friday you cannot make forex transaction with your cards anymore. This will throw our brothers and sisters all over the world into serious problems. I dont want to blame anybody but the question is this what are we doing about it. What is the way forward. I expected a state of emergency to be declared by now on our economy. Look around you hardship is rife on the land. What are our leaders doing to give us hope and draw us out of this mess. Oh I know by putting us down with more their draconian policies. Anyway next year I see revolution. Probably some of us are having fun now but let me tell you what will happen in the future, if our leaders dont sit up and continue playing around a time will come when you cannot even withdraw the money in your bank, Greece comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by OilSubsidy: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2015
dason4life:

So what is the way forward?

If Buhari is helpless about these set of thieves does it mean there is no way out for Nigeria and Nigerians?
Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2015
News like this makes me Weak. Nigeria can Never Get Better. I realised that a Long time ago, Hence I don't think of what my Country can do for Me and I also don't Give a Fook about doing anything for this God forsaken country!

We should all seek to make Lives better for ourselves and our families cause in the end that's all that matters.
Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by Ishilove: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2015
You go fear 'change'... undecided
Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by elantraceey(f): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2015
Why won't they kill themselves to get there? undecided
Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by Papasmal(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
They kept acquiring wealth while the poor continue to die in penury,

They forgot everything in the world belong to the world not even a penny will be taking to hereafter

Vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by Iriruaga100(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Then one man will say i will fight corruption to standstill. How cn one man do that alone? We need revolution to liberate us from these sycos, else the youth will do far worse things than what we av at hand.
Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by toprealman: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Get them a private helicopter each.
Chai Buhari!
Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by Afroconnect: 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
This is criminality by the political class.

Its sad that these benefits were stipulated in our laws-these rep members are only keen on passing bills that will put more money in their pockets,cos of the nature of our greedy politicians-laws governing allowances and benefits of senators,reps and ministers should be made using people's refferrendum and public vote/opinion not based on the discretion of the greedy beneficiaries.

Nigerian politicians are the highest earners in the world,the perks and benefits are too much...3 vehicles each dispensation... For what?

Buhari use your presidential powers to cut down our cost of governance,anything above 30% is a liability on the people and nation.m
Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bunch of un-repentant kleptos! Callous legis-looters!...ur days of reckoning beckons!
Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by estcood: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
it's a Kleptocracy

Dee60:

Someone said Nigeria is practicing pseudo-democracy and not democracy.

Another person called it democrazy!

We are possibly not ripe for true democracy...Decent people have no access to political offices, except in few instances and as long as we have these strange characters there, there may not be any end to scandalous behaviour.

Sad.
Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by Frankiss44(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
How is this possible even when the change disciples are the majority?
Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
at least a man of integrity like Buhari shud openly disapprove of this insanity, buh he wont.. because of he is an Ole like them....
No difference btw ds parties...
Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by sebali: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
Thieves....... We need 2 change from bicameral 2 unicameral assembly, at least d looters go reduce

1 Like

Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by armadeo(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
sebali:
Thieves....... We need 2 change from bicameral 2 unicameral assembly, at least d looters go reduce

Even if we have a bicameral.legislative arm we should have one senator and three reps per state.

Secondlly how does a car bought brand new at 12m become valued at 1.2m even after 4yrs. How much is 2002 Camry. Tokunbo?

I think Nigerians should turn around and face the legislature and leave the executive for now cos these peeps are the silent rogues we have. I would join Twitter today and ask Ben Bruce of his opinion.

Barawo
Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by Moole: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
spending tax payers money by the day as the naira keep devaluating

1 Like

Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by XXCASH: 1:23am On Dec 31, 2015
dason4life:

And the legislative budget is approved automatically

1 Like

Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by mikolo80: 2:59am On Dec 31, 2015
Dee60:

Someone said Nigeria is practicing pseudo-democracy and not democracy.

Another person called it democrazy!

stop making excuses. we are practising democracy. (rule by most popular votes) not by mouth but by coming out to vote.

We are possibly not ripe for true democracy...Decent people have no access to political offices, except in few instances and as long as we have these strange characters there, there may not be any end to scandalous behaviour.

Sad.
decent ppl are ignorant and lazy. as long as so called decent ppl refuse to make sacrifice like the indecent ones (family name and dignity in their case) then we will continue to wallow in poverty.
Re: Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 31, 2015
I'm sure I don't have the words to describe this crass insensitivity oozing from the National assembly. I've repeatedly shouted that the media should stop focusing on the Presidency but should instead focus on the National Assembly- that's where the bigger problems are.

I have lost hope in this country and I don't others who want out of this shameful arrangement. These foolish and lazy lawmakers keep proving people like Donald Trump very right.

We are not mature enough for democracy. SMH!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Voids House Of Reps’ Suspension Of Jibrin / Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians / Nigeria's Local Governments Are Toothless Bull Dogs That Can Bark But Can’t Bite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.