Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,622 members, 7,801,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. (690 Views)

FFK Reacts To Buhari's Request To World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria / Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! / Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by Pascalberry(m): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2015
If you were given the opportunity to say a "Word" or make a "Request" to President Buhari.
What will be your Request or Word??
Re: If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by saintkash(m): 7:18am On Dec 30, 2015
...I will beg him not to spare any of the corrupt politicians found guilty. ... jail must be their end point.
Re: If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by okitz4(m): 7:19am On Dec 30, 2015
create employment ASAP
Re: If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by hardywaltz(m): 7:19am On Dec 30, 2015
Pls make sure Dasuki & Co returns all our yams.
Re: If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by Acjohn(m): 7:21am On Dec 30, 2015
Baba boys dey sufferooo
You promised us US you come put us for Kenya
Re: If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by adonbilivit: 7:22am On Dec 30, 2015
baba please sack LIAR Mohammed
Re: If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:24am On Dec 30, 2015
Baba use yur military power
Re: If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by fhelihx(m): 7:26am On Dec 30, 2015
BRING BACK OUR GIRLS SIR...tho it's now late
Re: If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by chinae(m): 7:26am On Dec 30, 2015
Bubu i love your daughter, that's all.
Re: If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by acenazt: 7:30am On Dec 30, 2015
Baba Abeg chase all south african firms,they are ripping us off(Mtn,Multichoice and co)
Re: If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by yhemsy62(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2015
Baba fight corruption with all ur might
Re: If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by drss(m): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2015
Pascalberry:
If you were given the opportunity to say a "Word" or make a "Request" to President Buhari.
What will be your Request or Word??
i will tell him to RESIGN n go back to daura. explain to him dat governance is different from cattle rearing.

1 Like

Re: If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by APChangeZombie: 7:39am On Dec 30, 2015
Resign and go back to Duara

1 Like

Re: If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by APChangeZombie: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2015
drss:
i will tell him to RESIGN n go back to daura. explain to him dat governance is different from cattle rearing.

You beat me to it.

But in so many ways the change zombie crowd who worship this man are no different than his herd of cattle who will follow him to the slaughter house.

They also have the knack of regurgitating and ruminating on all the bullsh1t that Buhari and APC feeds them.

This is why we need two separate Nations - one for the hebivores led by their fulani master and another for real human beings.
Re: If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by drss(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2015
APChangeZombie:

You beat me to it.

But in so many ways the change zombie crowd who worship this man are no different than his herd of cattle who will follow him to the slaughter house.

They also have the knack of regurgitating and ruminating on all the bullsh1t that Buhari and APC feeds them.

This is why we need two separate Nations - one for the hebivores led by their fulani master and another for real human beings.
hahahhhhahaha u know d zombies. even if buari jump inside well, dem go follow am. grin

1 Like

Re: If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by Ayt27(m): 7:50am On Dec 30, 2015
Make me one of his aides....soft cheesy
Re: If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by ajepako(f): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2015
I will tell him to resign honorably , retire to daura and get out of Nigerian politics before his reputation is smeared further. He should go and enjoy quality time with his grandkids, take a long vacation, eat a lot of veggies, and add a little weight.

Then, he will return to being my crush when I was a teenager..
Re: If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by juman(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2015
That wicked old man that killed innocent people.
Re: If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by uwa1(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2015
We need to feel his actions...
Re: If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by Pascalberry(m): 10:46am On Dec 30, 2015
Ah wud tell him to "watch out 4 d kabbas"
Re: If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by Pascalberry(m): 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
tibetaus
Re: If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by Pascalberry(m): 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
shaokhan0ma
Re: If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by Pascalberry(m): 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
shakitibobo
Re: If Given The Opportunity To Say A Word Or Request To Buhari. by Pascalberry(m): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
scalawags nii

(1) (Reply)

Ten Most Vibrant Nigerian Senators Of 2015 / Which Way Is Nigeria Headed, Mr. President? / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Disowns Husband's Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.