Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

How Do I Switch My Nigerian Adsense Account To U.S To Increase Earnings? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Switch My Nigerian Adsense Account To U.S To Increase Earnings? (1166 Views)

I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger / How Do I Transfer Money In My Payeer And Payza Acct To My Nigerian Bank Acct? / Share Practical Adsense Tricks To Increase Earnings - Let's Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Switch My Nigerian Adsense Account To U.S To Increase Earnings? by Tracy66: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2015
Please I noticed that I have not been making as much money as my blogging partners from my adsense account so someone told me this morning that it is because I have a Nigerian account and he can switch it to USA, but he is in awka and I am in Lagos, am too cautious to give him my adsense log in or send him money for it, so is there any Guru in Lagos that can do it plus, how can I do it myself? What are the disadvantages and advantages?

Thanks
Re: How Do I Switch My Nigerian Adsense Account To U.S To Increase Earnings? by banjicom(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2015
It doesn't matter which country you use to get your adsense account. I think what really matters is which country your traffic is coming from. if most of your traffic are coming from Nigeria and other african countries then u won't make much money except if most of your traffic are coming from the top tiers country like usa, uk and others.

But then I might be wrong, but this is what I believe to be true don't send money to anybody bro.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Switch My Nigerian Adsense Account To U.S To Increase Earnings? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tracy66:
Please I noticed that I have not been making as much money as my blogging partners from my adsense account so someone told me this morning that it is because I have a Nigerian account and he can switch it to USA, but he is in awka and I am in Lagos, am too cautious to give him my adsense log in or send him money for it, so is there any Guru in Lagos that can do it plus, how can I do it myself? What are the disadvantages and advantages?

Thanks
a us adsense does not necessarily mean your revenue will increase. you just have to target visitors from top tier countries: u.s u.k etc. giving someone your adsense login is sheer foolhardiness neither should you give him a penny. mid you, there's nothing like an adsense guru.
Re: How Do I Switch My Nigerian Adsense Account To U.S To Increase Earnings? by Tracy66: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2015
Thank you, so many scammers online these days, you just have to be extra careful, got scammed 3times this year cause of adsense.
Re: How Do I Switch My Nigerian Adsense Account To U.S To Increase Earnings? by Tracy66: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2015
radiokilla:

a us adsense does not necessarily mean your revenue will increase. you just have to target visitors from top tier countries: u.s u.k etc. giving someone your adsense login is sheer foolhardiness neither should you give him a penny. mid you, there's nothing like an adsense guru.

Thank you very much
Re: How Do I Switch My Nigerian Adsense Account To U.S To Increase Earnings? by donwise1(m): 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
My brother what increases your AdSense earning is the country where clicks are coming from. Not the AdSense address
Re: How Do I Switch My Nigerian Adsense Account To U.S To Increase Earnings? by Danyl(m): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
I hv USA one but I have not seen any of such your friend claims, traffic n where d traffic comes is what matters I even wanna change mine to NG but am just trying to play safe dont gv ur login details to him o u hear?

(1) (Reply)

He Is A Scammer Don't Do Biz With Him / See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! / Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.