Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) (42000 Views)

Before You Compare Davido To Wizkid, Tell Davido To Perform With A Live Band / Daniella Okeke Poses With Baby Lion (photos) / P'Square On Set Of New Music Video Shoot With Sexy Models (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by theshaderoom: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2015
Yemi just posted a video of herself doing a photoshoot with a live lion. Hmmm, scary! She get mind o! See pictures

https://www.instagram.com/p/_6bof2gvzf/?taken-by=yemialade

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by theshaderoom: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by trendygul: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2015
wow! Yemi Alade is Brave, and always gives the best, i bet if Tiwa will stand a chance grin

Well she shared more and more photos,see more here>
>>>

http://www.042express.com/2015/12/omg-yemi-alade-shoots-with-live-lion.html

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Zikkyfuse(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by obinnashady(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
That's a lionness,not lion and its not real.

180 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by jrupa(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
Even dem wildlife's felt the allure from her royalty "Kings of Queen" and enjoyed her company.

Buh she get mind oooo...as @1998 I hardly stepped into Port Harcourt's zoo archive for dead animals even though the animals were dead.
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Dimourgos: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
its only a fool that would does lions are real

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Dimourgos: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
its only a fool that would believe does lions are real

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by yusaze2007: 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by miqos02(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
oik
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by gameboy727(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
She get mind o.

Me, never. Make the lion dey e own lane make I dey my own.
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Mubbyleey(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
Here in China, we call this photo shopped Live lions.... grin

7 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Kreamie(m): 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
OP..THose are Lionesses...Wetin she find go there sef? undecided undecided
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Live lion ke........ Is she related to this goat? https://www.nairaland.com/2797326/siberian-tiger-becomes-unlikely-friends/5
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Noted
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by folay66(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Its not funny seeing the op creating Fake post but its even more painful seeing the nairaland admin supporting the fakeness in him

Do you think we are blind? Live lion that has no changing style in all the pix, was in one direction like ZOMBEE (SOLDIER )

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by rubberman(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
where b dis abeg Yemi Aladaniel

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Jayne07(f): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Smh for u OP
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by SPDAZZY(f): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nice concept.

Btw
Please the mod that banned me in the education section should kindly unban me.

I believe it is the post in French that warranted the ban. I only quoted a french post wherein someone suggested a whatsapp group for French speaking nairalanders. I had added my number just in case the group sees the light of the day.

Now my post is hidden and I am banned without any notice or explanation. This is unfair. If you didn't understand what I wrote, there are better ways to go about it than banning me without notice.

I am unhappy with this development. I need to continue to air my views on that educative section.

Thanks.

Cc: Olawalebabs, fynestboi, Richiez

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by deeswagger: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
I sure say if dem wear lion costume for me, i go resemble lion pass this chow chow wey i dey see

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Kingbilo(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
undecided

Image of a toddler wrestling a bear

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by demsid(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Fake lion
fake yemi alade
fake post
fake moderator

but the real
nairaland.

Is gradually turning fake,
with fake FP topics.

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by dacovajnr: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wey the live lion?..You are sick undecided
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by tempex88(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Op needs Vitamin A... that's no live lion. It's craft of a lioness
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by cruzita(f): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
tah make I hear something .which lion dey alive ?abeg look well I fit borrow u my googles
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Giddyprance(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
There are two things involved
The lion is alive, then she's dead OR
The lion isnt real and she's still our king of Queens
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by sexymoma(f): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
If you bliv this..you can bliv anything grin
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Liar Muhammad. Live lion kor, live yam ni undecided
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by IamLucy(f): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
her concepts are alws the same.not impressed
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Saheed9: 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
@op, look am wella.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room / Kaffy Replies Michael Omani, Dancer Who Blasted Her / Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.