Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today (2482 Views)

Zaphaniah Gisalo And Yusuf Tijani Decamp From PDP To APC / Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by flejnr2(f): 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
With the news this morning about the new fuel price @86.5 naira a liter and other fustrating, ear itching news of no infastructure at all in ground after 6months of this drowning government of change that am regretting and applying for refund of my flight ticket I flew in from London to come dash my vote??

Since 8th of this December 2015 we in uk here have been celebrating the record low price of petrol in history. From £1.13 to £0.99 under a day if u have a calculator u will notice it dropped approximately some 45% And you are telling me some sai baba yemu yemu.... oil producing nation lo ma jesu.
She na remita go take dasuki seat in future we are watching ..

Abeg am sorry to use this small medium to announce my denunciation from the con man party I fell victim to and believe me after writing my petition to efcc una go refund me for brainwashing and deceiving me.

Shebi I think sey by now junior wey I leave for nigeria go stop to they sey brother send me money. Yes because I told him to vote for change so he could be getting monthly change of N 5000 when the general enter but 6 months now what's happening? ?
The change is used to pay remita (oleburuku jagaban ati political thug Elrufai). And team of lawyers fighting baba saraki and dasuki.

Shebi we dey hapi sey no more mama peace ?
According to confused baba "there will be no office like the office of the first lady of nigeria"

Oh he taught we were dropout as he ended up in standard six thinking he is the most educated and all nigerians dropped out in standard five and what is the meaning of "office of the wife of the president"?

Comes to the worst we now have "office of the presidents daughter" Zahra buhari now making media more than Obama children.

Elrufai still have to tell me the cordiality with sheikh zakzarky in the pictures of his campaign before then nigerian sheikh gumi said zakzaky has been running a parallel government and that shittes formed boko haram nigerians I want you people to think this am thinking. DONT YOU THINK ZAKZARKY WAS ABOUT TO BLOW A WHISTLE AND HE WAS SWOOPED ON SO HE CAN NOT TALK? ??
Nigerians think well o
The presidential jet have never been this busy before imagine short man like osibanjo even flies to shit on air.
Baba forgot he is the President thinking he just won a tourist visa.

My dad always tell me that names follow you that's why a ministers first press briefing had to be a bunch of lies oh yes what's his name again? Lai muhammad. I conquer with false saying that the comment provoked boko haram .
For the first time borno people are saying the government is lying on the death toll number it released to its people . Non like that was said about the ijaw man

Nigerians please am sorry I forgot to see the dirty teeth of jagaban covered with lies please forgive me.

Also i plead for forgiveness by my amiable former party pdp through there disciplinary board.
And also i attest to take responsibility in suing the political thug called Dino meleya to court for tearing our party constitution openly in public. Our party not his party. Our document.

Any pdp member ready to swap call me on my mobile +4470442190780
Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
flejnr2:
With the news thus morning about the new fuel price @86.5 naira a liter and other fustrating, ear ictching news of no infastructure at all in ground after 6months of this drowning government of change that am regretting and applying for refund of my flight ticket I flew in from London to come dash my vote??
Since 8th of this December 2015 we in uk here have been celebrating the record low price of petrol in history. From £3.3 to £0.99 under a day if u have a calculator u will notice it dropped approximately some 75% at £2.4 . And you are telling me some sai baba yemu yemu.... oil producing nation lo ma jesu.
She na remita go take dasuki seat in future we are watching ..

Abeg am sorry to use this small medium to announce my denunciation from the con man party I fell victim to and believe me after writing my petition to efcc una go refund me for brainwashing and deceiving me.
Shebi I think sey by now junior wey I leave for nigeria go stop to they sey brother send me money. Yes because I told him to vote for change so he could be getting monthly change of N 5000 when the general enter but 6 months now what's happening? ?
The change is used to pay remita (oleburuku jagaban ati political thug Elrufai). And team of lawyers fighting baba saraki and dasuki.

Shebi we dey hapi sey no more mama peace ?
According to confused baba "there will be no office like the office of the first lady of nigeria"

Oh he taught we were dropout as he ended up in standard six thinking he is the most educated and all nigerians dropped out in standard five and what is the meaning of "office of the wife of the president"?

Comes to the worst we now have "office of the presidents daughter" Zahra buhari now making media more than Obama children.

Elrufai still have to tell me the cordiality with sheikh zakzarky in the pictures of his campaign before then nigerian sheikh gumi said zakzaky has been running a parallel government and that shittes formed boko haram nigerians I want you people to think this am thinking. DONT YOU THINK ZAKZARKY WAS ABOUT TO BLOW A WHISTLE AND HE WAS SWOOPED ON SO HE CAN NOT TALK? ??
Nigerians think well o
The presidential jet have never been this busy before imagine short man like osibanjo even flies to shit on air.
Baba forgot he is the President thinking he just won a tourist visa.

My dad always tell me that names follow you that's why a ministers first press briefing had to be a bunch of lies oh yes what's his name again? Lai muhammad. I conquer with false saying that the comment provoked boko haram .
For the first time borno people are saying the government is lying on the death toll number it released to its people . Non like that was said about the ijaw man

Nigerians please am sorry I forgot to see the dirty teeth of jagaban covered with lies please forgive me.

Also i plead for forgiveness by my amiable former party pdp through there disciplinary board.
And also i attest to take responsibility in suing the political thug called Dino meleya to court for tearing our party constitution openly in public. Our party not his party. Our document.

Any pdp member ready to swap call me on my mobile +4470442190780
they will soon call you IPOB and a silly Biafra

3 Likes

Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by PentiumPro(f): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
5%center, who cares? grin

7 Likes

Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by flejnr2(f): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ecoterrorist:
they will soon call you IPOB and a silly Biafra

My comment does not have a single tribal or treasonable cornotion to it atall and will never have. Just a word of a frustrated nigerian . I can never ever insult my president or nation . But as an advocate of law the onus lies in me to vouch the truth and nothing but the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by flejnr2(f): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
PentiumPro:
5%center, who cares? grin

My sister you will care one day when you start paying bills for family and friends o

3 Likes

Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by PentiumPro(f): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
flejnr2:

My comment does not have a single tribal or treasonable cornotion to it atall and will never have. Just a word of a frustrated nigerian . I can never ever insult my president or nation . But as an advocate of law the onus lies in me to vouch the truth and nothing but the truth

Who wrote this comment below?

Are u a lawyer?

If not let me clear you in a lay mans understanding, the election petition tribunal has no right against an internal affairs of a political party (just like this one in taraba saying ishaku was not the due candidate of PDP.) This is automatically an inter party affair and election tribunals has no jurisdiction over it, it can only be challenged in the regular(federal high court) courts alone as the jurisdiction happens to be vested on it.

Election petition tribunal singular jurisdictions are on issues bothering the election(main election not primaries of political party) proper.
To tell you the truth APC and it cohorts will end up vandalizing careers of judges due to the level of there judicial rascality,

To tip ur knowledge I have an election tribunal case of same facts like this against my client in the federal house of representative that I challenged the tribunal in issues of jurisdiction to try pre election cases ( hon offor chukwuegbo v hon Oji chime agu) and the tribunal ruled in my favour by striking out the suit for lack of jurisdicton .

Same APC appealing such and enjoying victory in taraba state have same appeal brought against them by the PDP in Benue state which the tribunal ruled in there favour and now they got a judgment against the PDP in taraba in an issue the appealed against in Benue state .

This is what you get when ur president never sat for a university examination

You are just a lying and attention seeking liar. You Biafrans are just full of lies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by babyfaceafrica: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Who know u?.....so u b apc before?....wetin concern us.......
Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by flejnr2(f): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Who know u?.....so u b apc before?....wetin concern us.......

I heard the office of the presidents wife hosted bloggers am not suprised

2 Likes

Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
PentiumPro:

You are just a lying and attention seeking liar. You Biafrans are just full of lies.

Is tgat an insult to the President?

Did the President ever seat for any University Exams?
Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by flejnr2(f): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
PentiumPro:

And Mr paid blogger read meaning to topics before talking

1 Like

Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by amaechi1: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
What a baseless comment. Sir just few question for you?

1. How many refineries are in UK?

2. How many power generating plants are in the UK,

3. Do you think Mr Buhari is a miracle worker?

4. Your exit from APC is plus to the APC.

1 Like

Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
flejnr2:

wait for the zombies then you will edit everything you just typed

Lemme call them for you. Modath passingshot midollian omenka arresa
Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by flejnr2(f): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
amaechi1:
What a baseless comment. Sir just few question for you?

1. How many refineries are in UK?

2. How many power generating plants are in the UK,

3. Do you think Mr Buhari is a miracle worker?

4. Your exit from APC is plus to the APC.

Just one answer for you.

HOW MANY OIL WELL ARE IN THE UK

4 Likes

Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by flejnr2(f): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
Imagine that

Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by flejnr2(f): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ecoterrorist:

Brother I tire..

How stupid enough hosting bloggers and I could spot 2 people arrested for clowning of cards in APC office during that pre - election period ..
Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
PentiumPro:

I don't understand why a young beautiful girl like u should harbour so much tribalistic hatred for d ibos(gods chosen people).

Or did an Ibo boy break your heart? Cos I knw u Yoruba girls r crazy about Ibo men

1 Like

Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by PentiumPro(f): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
flejnr2:

And Mr paid blogger read meaning to topics before talking

You don't even know how to marshal and drive your points.
An amateur PDP wailer.
Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
Anyone who is expecting positive changes from this lying government will soon die of frustration because it will never happen. Only in PDP controlled states and constituencies were election rigged.
Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by PentiumPro(f): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
DrDauda:

I don't understand why a young beautiful girl like u should harbour so much tribalistic hatred for d ibos(gods chosen people).

Or did an Ibo boy break your heart? Cos I knw u Yoruba girls r crazy about Ibo men

Eh dude, stop stalking and sending PM to me. I've largely ignored you because it's obvious you are just another wailing Biafran.
Stop looking for trouble where there should be none for you. Okwaaya?
You are indeed gods chosen for sacrificial offerings. Ode grin
Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by obailala(m): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
flejnr2:

Since 8th of this December 2015 we in uk here have been celebrating the record low price of petrol in history. From £3.3 to £0.99 under a day if u have a calculator u will notice it dropped approximately some 75% at £2.4 .
[size=15pt]Barrister abeg which part of the UK were you buying fuel for £3.30 per litre?

Nothing we no go see for this nairaland grin grin grin

Charge and bail lawyer who has never crossed ariaria market Aba but is here claiming 'We in the UK'? grin
[/size]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-wo3Xi9KmVno/VbaCy71_bJI/AAAAAAAGCJA/3JSYa2oWo2Q/s1600/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
PentiumPro:

Eh dude, stop stalking and sending PM to me. I've largely ignored you because it's obvious you are just another wailing Biafran.
Stop looking for trouble where there should be none for you. Okwaaya?
You are indeed gods chosen for sacrificial offerings. Ode grin

what is your gain from all this wickedness u r metting out to me?/??
Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by omenka(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ecoterrorist:

Cc: Mynd44. I. Won't have my hands tied behind my back by the Rules while I get assaulted.

Refer Rule 2.

Thanks.
Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by flejnr2(f): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
obailala:
[size=15pt]Barrister abeg which part of the UK were you buying fuel for £3.30 per litre?

Charge and bail lawyer who has never crossed ariaria market Aba but is here claiming 'We in the UK'? grin
[/size]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-wo3Xi9KmVno/VbaCy71_bJI/AAAAAAAGCJA/3JSYa2oWo2Q/s1600/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

Probably you are student in uk to school or illegal Immigrant still waiting for papers or new to uk or tourist or probably an online traveller I guess much but if you had your days here in spring of 2006 you will oblige ne
Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by PentiumPro(f): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
obailala:
Barrister abeg which part of the UK were you buying fuel for £3.30 per litre?

His dingy office is located somewhere along Faulks road. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by PentiumPro(f): 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
flejnr2:

Probably you are student in uk to school or illegal Immigrant still waiting for papers or new to uk or tourist or probably an online traveller I guess much but if you had your days here in spring of 2006 you will oblige ne

So much for a lawyer. I wonder the sort of lawyer that writes like this. undecided
Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by omenka(m): 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Modified.
Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by PassingShot(m): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
OP, if you were smart, you'd have known that there is no subsidy for fuel in UK. As such, as crude price fluctuates so will pump price of crude products. It's not the same with a country like Nigeria where there has been "subsidy" by the govt which means that when crude price drops, pump price may not be affected. Find out why pump price in Saudi Arabia has just gone up by 40% despite crude price crashing and you will understand why it's similar to Nigeria's.

Subsidy-giving govt will use the crash in price to reduce the subsidy they pay rather than consumers benefitting again. Think.

I didn't bother to read the rest of your ranting.

1 Like

Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by gsport: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
obailala:

[/size]
where u call a trained lawyer charge and bail is simply mean you don't understand his calling. all lawyers engage in such practices. Assuming ur a lawyer will not charge one to court if need be or will you not bail ur client it depend on your level of education #itsamerename#
Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by citizenY(m): 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Passingshot/Omenka
Can you remember the difference in the vote tally between PDP and APC?

Mr. Eze should carry his one vote and shove it.
Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by amaechi1: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
flejnr2:

Just one answer for you.

HOW MANY OIL WELL ARE IN THE UK

UK may not have oil well but they have infrastructure that supports the systems. YOU CAN'T BUILD THE SYSTEM YOU DESIRE IN ONE DAY OR 6 MONTHS. I hope we have not blown our opportunity to proper.
Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by lionduke(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
I know Barrister Agu Okezikam.
iHe attended Federal Government College Enugu before proceeding to Enugu State University of Science and Technology where he studied law.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes / Ex-president Boys Behind N-delta Avengers – Ex-militant Alleges / BREAKING: Finally, Buhari Reveals Information On Recovered Loots, (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.