Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer (25726 Views)

Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer / Fani-kayode Unable To Meet Efcc’s $1m Bail Condition, Says Lawyer / Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer. The Cable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by vivianblog1(f): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
It is impossible that Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and director of Radio Biafra, tendered an apology to President Muhammadu Buhari, his lawyer, Vincent Obetta, has said.

Speaking with TheCable on Wednesday, Obetta said reports of Kanu’s apology were proof that government was trying to use all instruments at its disposal to “puncture” the Biaffra campaigner’s defence. “It is not true,” he said. “The government is using every instrument to puncture what we are doing.” The Department of State Services (DSS) arraigned Kanu in court in October.

Shuaibu Usman, presiding over the chief magistrate court, Wuse zone 2, Abuja, had earlier discharged him on all counts of criminal conspiracy and ownership of an unlawful society brought against him by the federal government. The federal government then filed a fresh five-count charge of treasonable felony against Kanu, after Adeniyi Ademola, a justice of the federal high court, Abuja, ordered the DSS to release him “unconditionally”.

In his ruling, Ademola held that the continued detention of Kanu by the DSS was unlawful, since the accused was yet to be charged on suspicion of terrorism. Speaking before the federal high court the following day, Kanu said he has lost confidence in the court’s abilities to give an order and have the authorities follow it, asking the court to leave him in detention. “I will rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know amounts to perversion of justice,” he had said.

Source https://www.thecable.ng/i-did-not-apologise-to-buhari-says-nnamdi-kanu

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by vivianblog1(f): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin grin Read all , with Photos, Only For Biafrans click tongue http://www.viviangist.com/kanu-didnt-apologise-to-buhari-says-lawyer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by MosakuAW(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Apologies or not, one thing i know for sure is that Biafra will and can never see the daylight.

Well equiped tenth of thousands of people try it years back, it never came to past not to talk of just unit of persons trying it.

Kanu should just go on his knees and beg Nigerians for forgiveness and move on with his life.

NB: If you quote me wrongly, i will swear on your family. This is just my view and i have right to it. Share your views and let mine be.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by MrScript(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by naijapips02: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
sheer stupidity. some cable against Punch and Yahoo News.

The purported lawyer is just saying his mind and not reporting verbatim what kanu said or didn't say.

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by LaurelP(m): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Abeg DSS is too big for this rubbish propaganda they're pushing out daily. if you wanna release the guy, release him.
stop telling us he was caught fuuckin a girl in a hotel and he later apologized.

what cock and bull story is that?

203 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Tolexander: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by copiescopy(m): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
Seun over to u ..

.lalasticlala oya come see ooo

Barcanista how far ... hope u sef dey see as the matter dey go ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by cruzclinton1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
Source https://www.thecable.ng/i-did-not-apologise-to-buhari-says-nnamdi-kanu

Please who ever that is responsible should push this to the front page asap......my director"prince Nnamdi kanu" I know will never beg the paedophile Buhari or any imbecilic elders or who ever that is not in support of IPOB( coz other groups re compromise)......He will rather die than to beg any fool...His/our God "chukwu okike abiama will never let him die/down......moderator...push this to front page or......

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by TechRev: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Image of DSS is not in the gutter, its gone under the gutter and sinking more. Soon they will be seen in same light as olokpa (nigeria police)

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by highpriest4: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2015

31 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Nuells: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Govt of Lies and Propaganda....it's all PDP's fault, else we won't have been in this mess

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
copiescopy:
Seun over to u ..

.lalasticlala oya come see ooo

Barcanista how far ... hope u sef dey see as the matter dey go ..
The thing ehn.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by badnature: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
am back from ban,the ZOO Must Fall!

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Afam4eva(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
To think that a reputable media house actually reported it had me thinking.

27 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Trailblazer1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by fhelihx(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
I know that nnamdi kanu is adamant,he ll never beg undecided

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by badnature: 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
NNAMDI KANU is too big for the ZOO! were proud of our leader!

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by 1United1: 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Afam4eva:

You sound like an illiterate to me! The apology was contained in a Statement of Fact filled by the DSS against Kanu in the Law court and it was sighted by the Media House correspondent who covered the proceedings.

To even think, you were once a moderator! Smh...

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by chemystery: 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lol... believe any news from the zoo at your own peril.

Same way they said Nnamdi Kanu's father thanked Buhari for his release yet it went to frontpage and gullible ones believed

https://www.nairaland.com/2808236/nnamdi-kanus-family-thanks-buhari

20 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by zendy: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Anyone who thinks that Kanu would apologise at a time when he is riding on a crest of national attention and popularity must have his or her head examined.

58 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Trailblazer1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
Afam4eva:

They were only in support of FG and DSS who are looking for a valid alibi to release him. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Trailblazer1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
zendy:
Anyone who thinks that Kanu would apologise at a time when he is riding on a crest of national attention and popularity must have his or her head examined.

You got it bro cool

30 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Whether he did or not, an apology is certain.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer by babyfaceafrica: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
All I know is that. Kanu is eating watery beans with red garri for jail

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React / Ministerial Nomination: Dickson, Sylva’s New Found Love In Bayelsa / APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.