Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Borno: Home Of Boko Boys - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Borno: Home Of Boko Boys (15308 Views)

Whyke Anthology Home Of African Poems. / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by Caliph69: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Writing, from what I’ve experienced recently is like the hunger for sex. Until you’ve climbed over to the other side of the action, you won’t be satisfied. In same vain, until you’ve dropped what is nagging in your head, you won’t rest. Further delay can lead to an extended orgasm. And if at the course, an interruption occurs, it’s gone.

Some school of thought will argue that one of the [best] places to think very well is in the toilet. No wonder my friend Kelvin can spend 30 minutes plus in that little enclosure. Don’t get me wrong, he doesn’t self-service. His herd of girlfriends and side chicks are enough to keep his mind off such thought. The toilet, I guess gives him enough room to go down, and come up again.

I sat between too heavily endowed ladies in a Keke the other day. I was able to think. Very well. By the way my argument is not based on a one-case scenario. I have a side babe that’s well-endowed too. At the end of every course, I do rest my head on the bosom. Most times I do forget that main course and dessert are yet to be served. The bosom gives a kind of cushion that my mind will be unconscious of her initiation of the remaining courses.

For the lady by my left to maintain a good balance in the Keke, she crossed her behind me so that it will rest on the to-be-assumed head rest of Keke. I felt a soft pointed object on my skin. I maintained. Fortunately, it was on the #NoBraDay thing. So I think she really observed hers. She moved her hand a little more, and a whole half of the front piece was comfortably resting on me. She was comfortable. I was too. And my innocent mind was encouraging me: don’t think of it, Caliph. Don’t think of it. I did not till this Sienna car zoomed past us. As scrabble has eaten deep into my system, I have formed the habit of making words out of the license plate of every car. The Sienna was not an exemption.

Instead of forming words with the letter on the license plate, what caught my attention was the motto of the state: Borno, Home of Peace. My heart somersaulted. The thought of a soft material resting on my body disappeared. Next destination: Chibok. The first question that came to mind was: how can? Borno, Maiduguri, Chibok, Sambisa, Boko Haram, Uncle Shekau…Home of Peace? No! Something must be wrong. It’s either the fore fathers of the state did not have a clearer vision, or something terrible happened along the line. The later, I guess sounds plausible.

While my mind was wandering between the streets of Maiduguri, Chibok and Sambisa, my patriotic companion alighted from the Keke. I didn’t miss her that much because the story of the Chibok girls took residence of my thought. Where they really missing? Where are they now? Or is it all a conspiracy theory stage managed to score some selfish points, which unfortunately went awry.

While pondering on all this, I had to hit a conclusion before my sympathetic mind will take me on a suicidal journey to Sambisa via Chibok. If Borno, which is the Home of Peace know no peace any longer, then let their motto be changed. This wind of change should not pass them by. Sokoto is the Seat of the Caliphate because of the Sultan. Abia State is God’s Own State. Unfortunately, God has failed to bless them with good and sincere leaders. So let Borno be changed to Home of War and Death or Seat of the Boko Boys. Better still, Home of Uncle Shekau can equally be a perfect fit.

Peace!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by Fadman4real(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Too long
Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by Naveedah(f): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Fess
Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by nnadychuks(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
OP at first i thought you were talking about toilet and meditation,then you shifted to ladies and then about your topic.. Nice write up

5 Likes

Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by Shehucom(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Boko Boys indeed. But does this post makes sense
Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by Naveedah(f): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
n
Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by Dannieln1: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
what have learnt from this....
brain loading...searching...

Aha! I learnt two things

1. Sitting in the toilet for 30mins makes one think proper,
would try that one day....

2.sitting inbetween two women that have BIG bosom make me think proper too

chibaby hope you heard that better go and get endowed... Probably because of ur small behind thats y i don't have COMMON SENSE...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by Deesquare01(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
FTC I guess... Ddn't read dis tho
Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by Empress2014(f): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by blazetitov: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nonsense!! What is the relevance of you sitting between two endowed ladies and the insecurity ravaging the North -East? And i don't think the so-called Mods do read some of these articles before pushing them to front page.

Some meaningful and relevant posts never made front page despite the effort some dudes put in shouting lalawareva.

SMH undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by DirtyGold: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Op, so in this very short piece on borno and boko boiz, you could stil mix and interlace it with your personal sexual innuendos? Smh for you cool
Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by Pebcak: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
sad
Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by leonardxystus(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
I made front page hooooooooooohooooooooo
Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by rozayx5(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
blazetitov:
Nonsense
Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by hakeem4(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
angry
Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by donofdons: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
[size=18pt]boko haram is a pdp propaganda
There is nothing like boko haram
All the bombing are stage managed and nobody died from any bomb blast
Boko haram and chibok girls does not exist
Borno is very peaceful as it has always been and there is nowhere like sambisa forest on the map
Wake up dreamer, wake up, [/size]
Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by HomesOfLife(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wow. This is on FP?... Cool smiley
Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by emmadejust(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
nice introduction

1 Like

Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by phemoluv02(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Your write up sha! shocked op fear God...hmm, tot the whole epistle will base on Boko boys! grin
Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by bonechamberlain(m): 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2015

first I must appreciate your sense of humor, great suspense..

two, borno was home of peace, when there was sanity and people and leaders with populist mindset in the world, ( not only Nigeria) , but now we have evil leaders everywhere, the world itself is not in peace, borno just happens to be one of the easiest targets for the evil men, just like Syria, Paris, Libya etc, which if not contained might bring a sorrowful end ..

3 Likes

Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by Akinz0126(m): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
@ op you started the write up well but you ended it up with a trash.(Beautiful nonsense.
Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by tabiodun: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
Haba!!! Why people don't want to comment. Nawa for my nairalanders oo. We hear Boko Boyz everybody con do Mechionu. Diaris God oooo
Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by Aromas: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
And I pray you don't rest in early peace grin

1 Like

Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by OCTAVO: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by HARDDON: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
U have a fine mind soiled with lines the gods would be primed to dine wit
It's ability to toss n ebb other minds upon life's orb is alluring n somewhat fascinating .

The title painted my mind with hate n pity, yet my mind couldnt but take a lil walk tru, as it screened d first line, it's hate n pity feeling turned abruptly to yum n wrampth, while yet it gobble with d sweetness of a heavenly softness, u struck once more!
Woke it crudely to d reality of ur wit. The soundness of ur sass!
Rude boy! , my mind muttered, yet helpless it ran tru to a climax so Brut.

I hereby Declare, in concordance with my mind, bearing d season at heart, that be it as it May, we wud rather have the softness of them sexy mound to the brutness of a religion lost

My Quiet Quill

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by Mrlekan07034617: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
donofdons:
Borno is very peaceful as it has always been and there is nowhere like sambisa forest on the map

Lolz are u in Nigeria at all?
Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by sweatlana: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Deesquare01:
FTC I guess... Ddn't read dis tho

Nope. Only read the first 2 paragraphs. Not ontrested
Re: Borno: Home Of Boko Boys by nnadychuks(m): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
donofdons:
baboon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rugged Men......... Story / Soyinka Reacts To Media Distortions Of His 2014 Experience With Cancer / The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.