Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible (90177 Views)

How To Make Lightening, Skin Brightening Soaps At Home / "Beware Of 419 Branch Lagos": Oyibo Man Wore To A Club / Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nigerians love this soap cus it's big and lasts long and says it's made in Spain and it's very very cheap .. it's worthless and doesn't bring forth any results.its just like a hand soap.

Currently my sister said she saw a new one called papaya, since I have used the others like waaaaaay back in the days, I said why not let us try since my friends and I are into skincare..but mehn this soap is rubbish! Dudu osun is far better.

We got one and decided to test it, as we opened the first bar, loool tongue nonsense... it's made poorly, and I don't think any papaya is added smh. I don't even want to go on about it. I'v received terrible reviews about the whole soap line. Just be careful on what u use, size doesn't matter more than quality...

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by Destined2win: 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Your are simply advertising the soap.
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by 2el(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
No spoil person bizness, you are suppose to encourage by recommending to the maker to improve on it not discourage ppl from buying it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Destined2win:
Your are simply advertising the soap.

Really? Well if that's what makes people buy more and the pic isn't enough that's their business, i'v done my part

1 Like

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
2el:
No spoil person bizness, you are suppose to encourage by recommending to the maker to improve on it not discourage ppl from buying it.

It's not a good soap and doesn't do what it says. Really bad
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by Ayo081(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Idole with avocado worked for my skin, not using it for now though.
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ayo081:
Idole with avocado worked for my skin, not using it for now though.

Oh really? That's nice.. i'v never seen that type people. I just prefer natural soaps or the pure vitamin c soap works wonders
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by Ayo081(m): 11:23am On Jan 05, 2016
kwinrachdiadem:

Oh really? That's nice.. i'v never seen that type people. I just prefer natural soaps or the pure vitamin c soap works wonders
Yea check it out idole exfoliating soap with avocado not up to $2 assuming $1=150

1 Like

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by GuruMa: 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
hey, just shut up your mouth there and stop speaking nonsense pls. idle soaps work,in fact am still using them.
BodyLike milk products don't work,i have used them before.All they do is to post old reviews of clients she did before unlike now where they are so fake so as to buy creams from market and mix them saying it's Egyptian milk.
mtcheww!! Fake people who can't treat any skin issues.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by STARSHYNE(f): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2016
I'm currently using Idole body cream and the liquid soap and they are effective

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by Feyikemi12(f): 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
I'm currently using idole liquid soap and its working perfectly fine for me even for the whole house

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
Feyikemi12:
I'm currently using idole liquid soap and its working perfectly fine for me even for the whole house
guess they have some that really work. Good
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
STARSHYNE:
I'm currently using Idole body cream and the liquid soap and they are effective
Great never tried that one,will search

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
GuruMa:
hey, just shut up your mouth there and stop speaking nonsense pls. idle soaps work,in fact am still using them.
BodyLike milk products don't work,i have used them before.All they do is to post old reviews of clients she did before unlike now where they are so fake so as to buy creams from market and mix them saying it's Egyptian milk.
mtcheww!! Fake people who can't treat any skin issues.
no one is fighting with u whoever u are. No one asked ur opinion too lol its my page have pics of what I saw.mind ur business and stick to ur business.u have tried all their products Mrs guruma?? Where? GH? Cus all are not in NIG, lool so ur also a liar too. Smh some humans! So u even saw the customers they have HELPED!! New ones are there too have u checked IG @bodylikemilk_skincare pls take your hating self elsewhere. U must have just been someone who bought one item and expected a miracle!! Go buy one of those cheap fast skin damaging creams and soaps sister and use ,cus can see that's what u prefer!! And FYI how are creams and lotions made in factories and even at homemade and organic shops?? Isn't it by mixing the raw ingredients? (saying they buy creams and mix, where u there) Clap for yourself! *spits*
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by GuruMa: 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
kwinrachdiadem:
no one is fighting with u whoever u are. No one asked ur opinion too lol its my page have pics of what I saw.mind ur business and stick to ur business.u have tried all their products Mrs guruma?? Where? GH? Cus all are not in NIG, lool so ur also a liar too. Smh some humans! So u even saw the customers they have HELPED!! New ones are there too have u checked IG @bodylikemilk_skincare pls take your hating self elsewhere. U must have just been someone who bought one item and expected a miracle!! Go buy one of those cheap fast skin damaging creams and soaps sister and use ,cus can see that's what u prefer!! And FYI how are creams and lotions made in factories and even at homemade and organic shops?? Isn't it by mixing the raw ingredients? (saying they buy creams and mix, where u there) Clap for yourself! *spits*

God punish you oge..wat rubbish is that ..which useless products do you have not to talk of having customers. Biko shut your trap. If you want the skin guru super stars are using including the likes of toke makinwa,Alex onyii,Linda ikeji,most yourba actresses pls visit @lafemmeshopandspa for your skin plss. don't go to BODYLIKEMILK .. they are very fake I wanted my money on them and they spoilt my skin. go to lafemmeshopandspa for those you want spotless skin. mtchew fake bodylikemilk
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by Dmayor7(m): 8:34am On Feb 24, 2017
Please, I am looking for a blogger or wannabe blogger with a flair for fashion and dating topics.

I have a wonderful and well designed website which you can take as your own and start blogging on.

I am a web designer and tech blogger but will like to collaborate with you and make something great out of this.

I already have some secret techniques and working tips we will follow and in no time start getting results.

Contact me now for more details via : www.norwebs.com

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kwinrachdiadem, the only thing i can say is either you got personal issues with the manufacturers or you are just plain immature.
That's my two cents.
NB
Idole papaya works well for me, i use once in two days, because it is only to exfoliate my skin, although it has other properties. I use Clinic Clear lotion every night too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Dmayor7:
Please, I am looking for a blogger or wannabe blogger with a flair for fashion and dating topics.

I have a wonderful and well designed website which you can take as your own and start blogging on.

I am a web designer and tech blogger but will like to collaborate with you and make something great out of this.

I already have some secret techniques and working tips we will follow and in no time start getting results.

Contact me now for more details via : darlingtonokafor@gmail.com - 08175765974.

Do you need the person to be naija based?
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
sammydirectly:
Kwinrachdiadem, the only thing i can say is either you got personal issues with the manufacturers or you are just plain immature.
That's my two cents.
NB
Idole papaya works well for me, i use once in two days, because it is only to exfoliate my skin, although it has other properties. I use Clinic Clear lotion every night too.

Plain immature for posting an issue with a soap. They make stuff not up to standards and sell to us and if it's you who saw a rope in your soap you won't complain? Pls look at the pics and don't call me immature. Thanks
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Maybe the post was out of anger, lol but it's just my personal complaint if it works for you that cool. Keep using it. It's just a review.
Currently trying the Idole Aleo vera gel for my feet.. it's Aiite. I:ll forever stay away from the bar soap tho.. Lmao! Just my opinion.
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ayo081:

Yea check it out idole exfoliating soap with avocado not up to $2 assuming $1=150

Lol old rate!! But cool cool. I did got the Aleo vera. Don't like the smell but it's cool.
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 10, 2017
kwinrachdiadem:

Plain immature for posting an issue with a soap. They make stuff not up to standards and sell to us and if it's you who saw a rope in your soap you won't complain? Pls look at the pics and don't call me immature. Thanks

As far as I am concerned, it works well for me. Your experience might be with a fake soap made by rogues who wanted to make fast money. And if it was the manufacturers' oversight, you could just have contacted them or sue them.
Some people find strange stuffs inside cocacola, but that doesn't discredit them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2017
sammydirectly:

As far as I am concerned, it works well for me. Your experience might be with a fake soap made by rogues who wanted to make fast money. And if it was the manufacturers' oversight, you could just have contacted them or sue them.
Some people find strange stuffs inside cocacola, but that doesn't discredit them.

Sue them from WestAfrica.. lol.. if it were made in Nigeria would have been better.where are you?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 11, 2017
kwinrachdiadem:

Sue them from WestAfrica.. lol.. if it were made in Nigeria would have been better.where are you?

There must be a major marketer who will take responsibility. My uncle once sued cocacola and got millions just because black stuffs were found in my cousin's bottle. Lawyer got 25‰. No other legal fee was paid. Look for a good lawyer.
That aside, your review of the product is based on your experience and I sincerely don't blame you. But for my part, i give a 5-star.
NB
Remember that it is an exfoliating soap, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by hephedollarpoh(f): 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
I have been using idole soap for over a year now and I tell you that it works perfectly for me. forget about the price or the size...its working well for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
sammydirectly:

There must be a major marketer who will take responsibility. My uncle once sued cocacola and got millions just because black stuffs were found in my cousin's bottle. Lawyer got 25‰. No other legal fee was paid. Look for a good lawyer.
That aside, your review of the product is based on your experience and I sincerely don't blame you. But for my part, i give a 5-star.
NB
Remember that it is an exfoliating soap, nothing more.

Wow. I will see what I can do when I get to Nigeria..but I threw the soap away (soo painful) I didn't think of this. Sigh. I never got to try it tho.
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 13, 2017
kwinrachdiadem:

Wow. I will see what I can do when I get to Nigeria..but I threw the soap away (soo painful) I didn't think of this. Sigh. I never got to try it tho.

Lolz
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by Ayo081(m): 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
kwinrachdiadem:

Lol old rate!! But cool cool. I did got the Aleo vera. Don't like the smell but it's cool.
aloe vera? i'v never seen that, currently using the papaya.
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by DOCTOR90: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
sammydirectly:
That's my two cents.
NB
hw is clinic clear working for u
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
DOCTOR90:
hw is clinic clear working for u

I would say just as I wanted. Mild toning, refreshingly moisturizing.
But I dare not use it during day time, especially in the sun. I don't use any sunscreen and any cream/lotion during the day. The sun makes me uncomfortable and then i get sweaty.
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
kwinrachdiadem:
Nigerians love this soap cus it's big and lasts long and says it's made in Spain and it's very very cheap .. it's worthless and doesn't bring forth any results.its just like a hand soap.

Currently my sister said she saw a new one called papaya, since I have used the others like waaaaaay back in the days, I said why not let us try since my friends and I are into skincare..but mehn this soap is rubbish! Dudu osun is far better.

We got one and decided to test it, as we opened the first bar, loool tongue nonsense... it's made poorly, and I don't think any papaya is added smh. I don't even want to go on about it. I'v received terrible reviews about the whole soap line. Just be careful on what u use, size doesn't matter more than quality...

The main thing is finding the right skin treatments. For me, idole is a big NO. It never altered my skin. My entire body was just the same after using it for months. I stopped using it and my skin started having pigments. The only good thing about it is the nice smell. Me don settle for my Dudu Osun. Believe me when I say the soap dope(especially for dark skin) plus it's a good exfoliant.

All the same, it might be the perfect solution to someone else's skin. Remember we have different kinds of skin. No spoil market for them oo grin
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
kwinrachdiadem:

Currently in Ghana at work but I go home to Nigeria alot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] / Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? / Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.