Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,033 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. (44046 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by AyamConfidence(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
brownlolly:

Sneh!
;-)
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Drchristian:

i wanted to curse u before but i'll change my mind, did i not tell you to leave my thread and go back to ur dry blog.
Babe do u want to unclad and enter market? now for d last time pls leave.

Lmao,I could do this all night biatch...btw wat sorta dr are u anyway, your writing is appaling and doesn't show u went to an elementary sch nt to talk of a tertiary institution. Only slutty hood rats like u resort to cheap means to appear relevant.

Nb; I bet u suck in bed as u do as a lowlife ifa priestess

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
Fourwinds:
meaning u like big dicckk..
Rubbish
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by sammyj: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
tosyne2much:
Can you just imagine? cool
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
COOLCATS:
There is no such things as "secured job".
that's why they always ended up miserable at the end.
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
funmijoyb:

What made you think you grammars are better than hers? this is a sensitive issue and she has passed d needed messages across. Stop these annoying posts of urs, u don't look reetard on ur DP.

Birds of a feather flock 2geda, ure obviously two of a kind...no use wasting my breath

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Odunharry(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Decker:
Any person with a functioning brain would know that anyone who displays most of these traits you mentioned isn't someone to consider marrying.

We don't necessarily need anyone one to lecture us on this or point it out to us. It's common sense.
funny many ladies overlook all those all in the name of love.. na today?
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by permanentgrace(m): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
Drchristian:
This thread is self explanatory and is to every lady out there that wants to know if he's the right partner to plan your future with.

How do you know your Nigerian boyfriend is lazy bone? without much ado, let's go straight to the center of gravity.

1. cry : He's always broke. If your boyfriend is always complaining of lack of fund and cannot take the financial responsibilities of things such as, shoping, house rent, food e.t.c he's not worthy.

2. -X He smokes weed. Weed smokers are like monkeys that's happy with the bananas but doesn't knw the bananas will later cause their ruine. Guys that smokes weed can be loud, outgoing but they are d worst type of boyfriends you can ever imagine of keeping.

3. tongue He procastinates responsibilities that must be done and shifts the blame on you.

4. cry He's always having time for sex/demanding for sex than the betterment of the relationship. he simply wants to use you and dumb.

5. cry : Have you ever watched him argue, fight, carrying sticks and bottles e.t.c weapons before he can defend himself or disrespecting elders? dont be impressed by such display.. he suppose to resolve matters amicably in a more matured way rather than to fight.

6. grin Is he a chronic gossiper that cannot keep secretes of the relationship? it simply means he's lazy and immature with it.(double wahala).

7. tongue Does he pop pills, alcohol before he can perform sexually? you dont want to marry such man.

8. Is he of help in the house chores like cleaning, cutting grasses in the garden/compound, washing, can he cook?

9. Is he having a reliable and secured job? This matters in every relationships.

10. Lastly, boyfriend must be more of action than end time talkatives...who only knows how to see your mistakes without seeing theirs. tosyne2much will belong to this category.

11. He must be hygienic.

cheers.
Lalasticl.ala pls do justice

If i were you, i would devote myself to acquiring better and more useful education than wasting away the precious time putting up this thrash with unimaginable blunders. Smh!

2 Likes

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by KELECHUKWU89: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
Drchristian:
This thread is self explanatory and is to every lady out there that wants to know if he's the right partner to plan your future with.

How do you know your Nigerian boyfriend is lazy bone? without much ado, let's go straight to the center of gravity.

1. cry : He's always broke. If your boyfriend is always complaining of lack of fund and cannot take the financial responsibilities of things such as, shoping, house rent, food e.t.c he's not worthy.

2. -X He smokes weed. Weed smokers are like monkeys that's happy with the bananas but doesn't knw the bananas will later cause their ruine. Guys that smokes weed can be loud, outgoing but they are d worst type of boyfriends you can ever imagine of keeping.

3. tongue He procastinates responsibilities that must be done and shifts the blame on you.

4. cry He's always having time for sex/demanding for sex than the betterment of the relationship. he simply wants to use you and dumb.

5. cry : Have you ever watched him argue, fight, carrying sticks and bottles e.t.c weapons before he can defend himself or disrespecting elders? dont be impressed by such display.. he suppose to resolve matters amicably in a more matured way rather than to fight.

6. grin Is he a chronic gossiper that cannot keep secretes of the relationship? it simply means he's lazy and immature with it.(double wahala).

7. tongue Does he pop pills, alcohol before he can perform sexually? you dont want to marry such man.

8. Is he of help in the house chores like cleaning, cutting grasses in the garden/compound, washing, can he cook?

9. Is he having a reliable and secured job? This matters in every relationships.

10. Lastly, boyfriend must be more of action than end time talkatives...who only knows how to see your mistakes without seeing theirs. tosyne2much will belong to this category.

11. He must be hygienic.

cheers.
SMOKING WEED DOES NOT MAKE YHU A BAD PERSON..SAME AS GOING TO CHURCH DOES NOT MAKE U A GOOD PERSON....MAKE THE CASH FIRST ALL THESE WILL BE STORY FOR WERE THE GIRL DEY...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
permanentgrace:

If i were you, i would devote myself to acquiring better and more useful education than wasting away the precious time putting up this thrash with unimaginable blunders. Smh!
see pain. which one pain u pass?
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by DrayZee: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
prettytasha:
Looks like a gold diggers list to me
I swear!
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
KELECHUKWU89:
SMOKING WEED DOES NOT MAKE YHU A BAD PERSON..SAME AS GOING TO CHURCH DOES NOT MAKE U A GOOD PERSON....MAKE THE CASH FIRST ALL THESE WILL BE STORY FOR WERE THE GIRL DEY...
smoking weed makes them violent, adamant /unyeilding to correction, smoking is not hygenic and it leads to dementia.
people in the habbits don't know themselves or their personalities but others that doesn't do it can easily notice d effects of weed on them.
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by DrayZee: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
eROCK247:
Good gracious!!! Do u have a boyfriend at all?
She should have. All she mentioned are the properties of park boys.
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by tosyne2much(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
funmijoyb:
I knw u dey smoke too lol
Does that make me unworthy? tongue
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by permanentgrace(m): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Drchristian:

see pain. which one pain u pass?

No pains at all! As you could see, my comment didnt bereft of any hatred against your post. I only advised you to get the right education before coming back to post another.

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by abbeyty(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=chowlade post=41490417]
You are not making any sense jare@ above poster

Endtime boys will have in Nigeria nw only knws;
1 EPL
2 Bet360 or merry bet
3 Sex
4 Tribalistic comments
5 Smoking
6 Agbero touts
All of them are lazy like fart...They even have small dickks now like Irunobo and onila always say.[/quote

But if he hits millions through bet360, he will become a nice guy

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by PencilBox: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Have u guys noticed? Dat gurls stil fall 4 some guys with some of these traits? It baffles me. Dey often time prefer dem to d cool, gentle n easy going dudes like 'us' ..
BTW, op,
at Number-10 you wrote LastlY. Then u chipped in number -11. But Y? cheesy
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Obcglobal(m): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Does it mean every thing about boyfriend must end in marriage?
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by michaeltotti(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
Fuq.u mean he should be sentimental in talking to female in physical world.that rubish,we are all human.every1 shud be treat equally.after nw u wil shout feminism when u cheating on us already.
zaragal:

red card. if ur boyfriend handles issues like dis den he is not a serious dude for marriage op u forget to mention dis undecided undecided undecided

before i forget the way u talk to guys ist the same way u talk to ladies forget nairaland am talking of the physical world. change dat perspective asap
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by hollywater: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
chowlade:

1 EPL
2 Bet360 or merry bet
3 Sex
4 Tribalistic comments
5 Smoking
6 Agbero touts
All of them are lazy like fart...They even have small dickks now like Irunobo and onila always say.
Only God knows how many d1ck you have fück,before knowing how small they are.

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by millionboi(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Drchristian:

11. He must be hygienic.

cheers.
You be mumu
money!
more money
much money is al he need nt dis shitt u typed here

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by lordizak(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
Drchristian:

11. He must be hygienic.

cheers.
pls go and mold that ur fantasy boyfriend.
@ your number 1; does he wanna be broke? any babe complaining of a guy being broke na witch. It hurts to be broke and your girlfriend is not your responsibility plsssss. Guys wake up and pursue ur dreams. U can't buy luxuries for any responsible girl, her parents will object to it......

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Ramos16(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
zaragal:

red card. if ur boyfriend handles issues like dis den he is not a serious dude for marriage op u forget to mention dis undecided undecided undecided

before i forget the way u talk to guys ist the same way u talk to ladies forget nairaland am talking of the physical world. change dat perspective asap

You have issues, all this ladies have issues, including the op, especially point 1, what does having money have to do with anything, so a man is supposed to have money for the girl to spend, I hate girls with such mindset, and avoid them like a plague.

Point to guys:

1. If your lady thinks you should have money for her to spend, she is not worthy of your love, move on.

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Greenbullet(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
chowlade:

1 EPL
2 Bet360 or merry bet
3 Sex
4 Tribalistic comments
5 Smoking
6 Agbero touts
All of them are lazy like fart...They even have small dickks now like Irunobo and onila always say.
first of all watching EPL ain't a crime,so shut the bleep. up,second ,betting ain't a crime ,no mata(man utd) how much you hate betting e no fit buy one plot of land only odds can, third common sex? gals beg me to have it with them and many other guys on NL just ask pussysandie,prettytasha,etc,4 acceptable 5 acceptable 6 acceptable but onila and irunobo Neva see my iroko òluwere .
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Damfostopper(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
But if he win millions in 1960bet...ye fish brain gals will start claiming he is a nyc guy....silly people

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by lordcornel(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
obinnashady:
see how gloriously u display ur mumuism.

Hahahaha... The tall man with a tall biochemical tool.. Easy on her joor
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Fourwinds: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
chowlade:
Rubbish
cheesy
chowlade:
Rubbish
Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by megaphantom(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
see people wey neva smoke weed b4 dy tok shii, ignorance and shallow mindedness, obama wey dy smoke weed, u gt moni reach am?, abi na doz our artistes? leme tell yall,,,, weed z d best tin da cud hapun tu a guyman....a fool who smokes weed, wil remain foolish, d weed fit even amplify d foolishness, buh when ambitious peeps smoke weed, d ambition z amplified. ...no dy tok wetn u no knw again...complements ov d season tho...

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by enoch273: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Zaragal you are just dumb and too full of your self, take home some good lessons from decker for your own good.. I often wonder why most of you girls always want to be worshipped are you God or made of gold? a woman of virtue won't possess such qualities

3 Likes

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by Joeyjones(m): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Decker:

Like I said, if you have a problem with how I chose to express myself here on Nairaland, you can go fuq a dead horse. I don't care.

It's still ladies like you that would come tomorrow to claim feminist and scream gender equality at the top of your lungs, but when it comes to issues like this, you won't remember that everyone is equal. Mtcheeeew!
Dude I like d way you were countering all the lady's attack. Infact a 1000 likes for u.

1 Like

Re: How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. by tommychow(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
prettytasha:
Looks like a gold diggers list to me

Lol same thoughts. At a time when gender equality is more prevalent and women can be just as successful, SMH. Where are the divas aka female hustlers?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. / Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her / Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.