Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands (23914 Views)

Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) / Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by blackboi(m): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Provide me an address & I'll send that man a shovel, hand gloves and a nose max embarassed

Ps: I'm serious cry

1 Like

Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by 190: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
And people say Nigeria would be great someday
Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by Chidizman(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
sad Warris dis
Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by Adonis3: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
BankManager:
Hmm..some people are suffering in this country mehn..I can't forget d day I saw a Female Keke driver, deaf and dumb Okada
rider...
The hustle is real.!!

Are u kidding me bro
Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by refiner(f): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
am saying though, the money he uses for kaikai he should use to buy shovel. what is the benefit in using your hand to pack gutter ? is he vying for the award of the most insane man in the history of nigeria ?

u talk as if u knw him personally.....hw do u knw he drinksso pls don't conclude
Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by Imyourex(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
This one is small compared to what I experienced with a man that came to evacuate the septic tank in my workplace and was cleaning the waste from his bucket with his bare hands, I felt disgusted and rushed to get him some chlorine but to my surprise I met him eating biscuits, when I confronted him he replied me in Yoruba saying "mo ti san sebi igbe lasan ni" Meaning I've rinsed it afterall its mere feaces I almost threw up.

1 Like

Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by uyplus(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Just the prefect kind of man for an average Nigerian woman. They are filled with garbage, wrong philosophy, gold diggers, desperate, rude, proud, difficult, western copycats, trips and gift freaks. It's too expensive and tough to date and marry an average Nigerian woman.
Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by sukkot: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
refiner:

u talk as if u knw him personally.....hw do u knw he drinksso pls don't conclude
if he dont drink then he need to go check into an insane asylum because the only excuse he has for doing this crazy thing is if he is a drunk cheesy
Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by Bollinger(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
yomi007k:
These r d kind of ppl I give heavy tips.

God bless ur hustle.

You should be showing him the dangers of doing things like that without the proper PPE's. Not encouraging him by giving him tips. What is wrong is wrong no matter the good intentions. This is how diseases spread.

1 Like

Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by refiner(f): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
if he dont drink then he need to go check into an insane asylum because the only excuse he has for doing this crazy thing is if he is a drunk cheesy

u knw him ritewell am done quoting u....
Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by BankManager(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
Adonis3:

Are u kidding me bro
Lol.. For real bro..
Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by sukkot: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
refiner:

u knw him ritewell am done quoting u....
is he ya uncle ? this one wey you carry him matter for head like so. answer me this, all the broken glass in the gutter, when trying to scoop the rubbish if his hand cuts and then all the bacteria in the gutter enters his blood stream and he dies, you will be the same one opening a thread about how crazy he was. me ? i am telling him he is crazy before he dies so he can correct this nonsense he is doing before he kills himself. you ? you are doing sycophancy. when he die now na you go first yab am well well cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by Adeevah(m): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
That's not safe...Na unsafe hustle be dat
Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by otiigba1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
If any one knows this man? Tell him to contact me through mod. I would like to start him up 5000 naira
Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by kayalla(f): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
one day he will be discovered and blessed.
Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by lexyman(m): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
What he "s doing is very risky , at the end he can injure himself and become a liability to the people that gave him the job .I can bet it with u op , if you interrogate this man you will find out he's mentally unstable .
Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by fsb(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
People are suffering in this country. I recently met a lady whose husband died while she was on admission in the hospital (for a few months). The husband's family sold their car to bury him. Later on, they sold the house leaving this woman and three kids homeless.

She was offered accommodation by a good Samaritan in a one room uncompleted shack. Her kids have also dropped out of school for the time being. At the moment, she survives by selling pure water at the local market. She makes about 100-120 naira daily.

Having met people like this, it pains me to read that millions will be used to buy car battery and c-caution.

I don't know what else defines wickedness...

1 Like

Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by Iambond(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
Because you are hustling doesn't mean you should be stupid and careless. Some people are doing even dirtier jobs than him but are careful.
Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by falseman(m): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Product of a failed state
Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by refiner(f): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
is he ya uncle ? this one wey you carry him matter for head like so. answer me this, all the broken glass in the gutter, when trying to scoop the rubbish if his hand cuts and then all the bacteria in the gutter enters his blood stream and he dies, you will be the same one opening a thread about how crazy he was. me ? i am telling him he is crazy before he dies so he can correct this nonsense he is doing before he kills himself. you ? you are doing sycophancy. when he die now na you go first yab am well well cheesy lipsrsealed

OK oooo....heard u OK...m not an aguein type....so can u new stay off my mention
Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by room089: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Fayose specie!
Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by Prince16: 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
BankManager:
Hmm..some people are suffering in this country mehn..I can't forget d day I saw a Female Keke driver, deaf and dumb Okada
rider... The hustle is real.!!
only you see female Keke driver;
Only u see deaf and dumb okada rider;
Only you see ds one...,
Only u see dt one.
**steps aside**
Haba, u be ogbanje ni?
Small time u go see mosquito wey wear Prada!
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by Baroba(m): 12:34am On Dec 31, 2015
Hard work is admirable no doubt, in this case this is pure stupidity.. One wrong move, he will get slashed by a dirty infected crude metal or bottle, na that day he go stop work..

Please can we donate and get him a shovel? 2k from me if unable agree..

1 Like

Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by Baroba(m): 12:35am On Dec 31, 2015
Bollinger:

You should be showing him the dangers of doing things like that without the proper PPE's. Not encouraging him by giving him tips. What is wrong is wrong no matter the good intentions. This is how diseases spread.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by mikolo80: 1:46am On Dec 31, 2015
damton:
I must say this is not the noblest of jobs.

but as long as it's pure and not wayward it has God's blessing.

may God elevate him accordingly.
dude clearing your, well our waste and preventing flooding, what nobler job is there? all he needs is to be mechanised (shovel, backhoe, dumpster) and he becomes one man department of sanitation . will be so much fun when we're in charge. soon, very soon,Godwilling of course
Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by mikolo80: 1:47am On Dec 31, 2015
20bc:
Wow, give that man a medal, a cookie, a scholarship, a plate of suya..

Just give the man something..... shocked

But wait oh, can't he use a shovel or spade....
you won't believe how broke ppl are. our generation's work is cut out for us
Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by mikolo80: 1:49am On Dec 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
I feel like crying sad i pray his life will never remain d same in 2016#AMEN!
thick and compassionate, dream woman
Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by BlackOnassis(m): 5:03am On Dec 31, 2015
chronos:
Hard work doesn't pay... Smart work does

Thank you!
Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by ewizard1: 6:38am On Dec 31, 2015
20bc:
Wow, give that man a medal, a cookie, a scholarship, a plate of suya..

Just give the man something..... shocked

But wait oh, can't he use a shovel or spade....

Spade would carry quater of what those hands are carrying.
Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by diva90: 7:22am On Dec 31, 2015
This is sad... Poverty is a terrible thing
Re: Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands by franklingud(m): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin this man is just a psycho but he's still better than many people. Ritualists and co.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accident Between A 40 Feet Container And Cars In Ihiala, Anambra (Pictures) / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days / Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.