Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? (5848 Views)

Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta? / APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by V0lv0(f): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2015
[quote author=willow0801 post=41510102]

Do u know waht proximity means when setting up a market, answer that, since u have labeled ebeano and blenco as glorified supermarkets. U said shoprite have taken over the market, do u expect me to drive from ajah to jakande to buy just consumables when blenco is close by or do u expect me to drive frm chevron to jankande when ebeano is just a stone throw, think na, think!!!

You have hate in your heart, keep on hating, and watch the igbo nation surpass everything nigeria has to offer, without the igbos, nigeria will just be as ugly and unproductive as ghana[/quote] you are the only moronic ape who has hate in his heart. What I don't understand is why you baffoons wont stop talking the talk and start walking the walk. If you want Biafra then get to it and stop winning like a sissy. Nobody wants ya'll because you are a nuisance every where you go. Fktard

1 Like

Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
pls stop showing pix of what is also obtainable in other states. No one requested for pix. I guess you decided to post them out of inferiority complex. Travel out of alaigbo to see what others are achieving.

Stop calling supermarkets malls. I can't mention names of malls owned by my tribesmen cos I don't want to. Doing so will amount to penis comparison which is thesame thing you want me to do by posting pictures of alaigbo.

Guy grow up and stop thinking you guys are angels living in paradise.

shut up, malls are not shoprite, shoprite is a supermarket in a mall, if blenco decides to be the anchor supermarket in a mall so be it, if chukwudi rents a shop in a mall to supply electronics, so be it! visit south africa, shoprites builds stand alone supermarkets just like ebeano and blenco. Hate has blinded you, infact your illiteracy has over whelmed your logical thinking. Why are you disgracing your moniker outta hate for the igbos, why are you the only one trying to derail this thread, you claim you work for the chinese, who convinced them that nigeria is a viable market? how many yorubas have the audacity to open a shop in Guangzhou China, infact there is ohaneze in china, you don't know what igbos are capable of, you don't know why Noam Katz, Israeli Ambassador to Nigeria said we are his long lost brothers.

You hate igbos, admit it, you cringe whenever you visit your region because it is miles from being developed like the eastern region. The eastern region has the highest number of middle class, how did they do it? they looked inward, Wealth is well spread amongst her citizens, that is why you will never see an igbo beggar, but we have seen almajiris, we have seen the ibadan beggars, why my brother, have u asked your self why, rather than hate the igbos. you don't knw the more you hate them, the more they progress

2 Likes

Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2015
[quote author=V0lv0 post=41511527][/quote]

Did you make any point, NO!
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2015
achimotan:

My man keep my country Ghana out of your chest beating debate.

Sorry brother, i will modify my post, Im sorry. like if you accepted my apology

1 Like

Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by V0lv0(f): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2015
Modified
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by V0lv0(f): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2015
willow0801:

Did you make any point, NO!
I made more points then your empty vessel excuse of a brain. You people hate every body and everyone hates you too. Since you believe Biafra is the best and most developed then why don't you all do us a favor and getoutahere. Nobody will miss you. So get going already
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2015
V0lv0:
I made more point then your empty vessel excuse of a brain. You people hate every body and everyone hates you too. Since you believe Biafra is the best and most developed then why don't you all do us a favor and getoutahere. Nobody will miss you. So get going already

No my dear, Nigeria doesn't want to see us go, they dont want the economic might to leave! else the chinese and lebanese will have the whole country to them selves, ask the ivorians

1 Like

Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2015
V0lv0:
I made more points then your empty vessel excuse of a brain. You people hate every body and everyone hates you too. Since you believe Biafra is the best and most developed then why don't you all do us a favor and getoutahere. Nobody will miss you. So get going already

You say i habour hate, kindly go thru the whole thread and see who habours hate, someone who calls a proudly nigerian supermarket a glorified supermarket, and yet the idiot preaches patriotism. why? HATE BEGETS HATE, if you want us to discuss like mature individuals, please tell your brthers to seal their tribalistic mouth

1 Like

Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
pls google Sims nigeria ltd, mstore investment ltd and fouani nig ltd.

Tell me if they look like the silly indian companies you know of.

I'll advice you to face the topic at hand instead of derailing tactics. If you think he pain me, na u sabi. Go and withdraw cash from the ATm with that. Pls don't quote me again.
that funny moment when someone tells you he works with fouani of all Indian companies. Hahahhahahahahahahayyahay oooooooooooiiooooiooioi you are suffering and you very been conditioned to accept your under employment as normal .

Boy you need a job. Fouani Korea sinsung ni

1 Like

Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by V0lv0(f): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2015
willow0801:

No my dear, Nigeria doesn't want to see us go, they dont want the economic might to leave! else the chinese and lebanese will have the whole country to them selves, ask the ivorians

Lol you are a retard. Lol one min you say Nigeria is a shiithole then next they won't want to see us go. Darl it's all in your head. Trust me nobody cares what you people decide to do and why do you now care what Nigeria wants? After all you want Biafra so all am saying is get to it and stop complaining and arguing about ish. Actions speaks louder than words. It gets annoying hearing the same redundant crap day in and day out. It's either you start going and doing something about it or you shut up and give people peace of mind
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2015
V0lv0:

[s]Lol you are a retard. Lol one min you say Nigeria is a shiithole then next they won't want to see us go. Darl it's all in your head. Trust me nobody cares what you people decide to do and why do you now care what Nigeria wants? After all you want Biafra so all am saying is get to it and stop complaining and arguing about ish. Actions speaks louder than words. It gets annoying hearing the same redundant crap day in and day out. It's either you start going and doing something about it or you shut up and give people peace of mind[/s]

lol, why is the nigerian state kicking against Biafra? if you wanted us to go, you would have given us what we want long time ago but you are saying this because you know the nigerian state will never give biafrans any referendum, you are saying this because you think some igbos are against biafra, which is not true but dont worry, feed your ego if that makes you feel good. I'm only on this thread to refute every lie told against my igbo brothers, so dont think this is about biafra!

2 Likes

Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
that funny moment when someone tells you he works with fouani of all Indian companies. Hahahhahahahahahahayyahay oooooooooooiiooooiooioi you are suffering and you very been conditioned to accept your under employment as normal .

Boy you need a job. Fouani Korea sinsung ni
girl, leave me na.

E get something wey you want? grin
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by ACM10: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2015
That's another reason why SE should be allowed to secede from the country to save the unnecessary economic burden on other productive regions.

2 Likes

Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2015
willow0801:

shut up, malls are not shoprite, shoprite is a supermarket in a mall, if blenco decides to be the anchor supermarket in a mall so be it, if chukwudi rents a shop in a mall to supply electronics, so be it! visit south africa, shoprites builds stand alone supermarkets just like ebeano and blenco. Hate has blinded you, infact your illiteracy has over whelmed your logical thinking. Why are you disgracing your moniker outta hate for the igbos, why are you the only one trying to derail this thread, you claim you work for the chinese, who convinced them that nigeria is a viable market? how many yorubas have the audacity to open a shop in Guangzhou China, infact there is ohaneze in china, you don't know what igbos are capable of, you don't know why Noam Katz, Israeli Ambassador to Nigeria said we are his long lost brothers.

You hate igbos, admit it, you cringe whenever you visit your region because it is miles from being developed like the eastern region. The eastern region has the highest number of middle class, how did they do it? they looked inward, Wealth is well spread amongst her citizens, that is why you will never see an igbo beggar, but we have seen almajiris, we have seen the ibadan beggars, why my brother, have u asked your self why, rather than hate the igbos. you don't knw the more you hate them, the more they progress
fact is, nobody hates the igbos, they are too incondequential for that. The problem is that the igbos are pokenosers nd meddlers with no respect for those superior to them like the yorubas. The average igbo man abhors the yorubas and blame us for all his woes, that is why at first we ignored u'all nd after much disparaging from u'all we decided to put u in ur place, which us many miles beneath us. Fuckin econmic nomads
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by V0lv0(f): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2015
willow0801:

lol, why is the nigerian state kicking against Biafra? if you wanted us to go, you would have given us what we want long time ago but you are saying this because you know the nigerian state will never give biafrans any referendum, you are saying this because you think some igbos are against biafra, which is not true but dont worry, feed your ego if that makes you feel good. I'm only on this thread to refute every lie told against my igbo brothers, so dont think this is about biafra!

Lol my dear this is far from the truth. I think you people should start fighting for what you believe in more. More actions. How did all those other 'countries break away' like Macedonia from Greece and drc from Congo? What did they do? Have you guys attempted the same stuff? Talks alone won't change anything. You just need to be strong willed and fight against it. I think the major problem is that all Igbos are not for Biafra and hence you don't have unity and numbers.
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2015
Slonge2:
[s]fact is, nobody hates the igbos, they are too incondequential for that. The problem is that the igbos are pokenosers nd meddlers with no respect for those superior to them like the yorubas. The average igbo man abhors the yorubas and blame us for all his woes, that is why at first we ignored u'all nd after much disparaging from u'all we decided to put u in ur place, which us many miles beneath us. Fuckin econmic nomads[/s]

Rubbish! in reality if truly you were superior, i dont think the south west will be filled with brown rusted roofs, i dont think it will be as unplanned as a slum, i dont think poverty will be so much in the south west.

Mr man, kindly hide your face in shame, This is no chest beating, we are proud of our achievements, Admit that the igbos have superior thinking, no wonder UNZ used the igbos as a case study to refute the claims of the whites that whites IQ are higher than blacks, Give us a liberal society, watch as the igbo man supersede all expectations.

2 Likes

Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by OFFICIAL336: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER, if u are talking about the people I met at UNIZIK, Awka, I'll advise you not to bother abt them. Those guys can take care of themselves.
From wht I knew, Unizik is the ONLY federal university built with virtually no federal assistance, though GEJ tried, it was a university collectively developed through solicitation to private individuals nd companies. I was made to understand that when the university was established as a federal institution in Awka, becos there were no structure, the university was located along just a street and private individuals donated their private buildings just to make sure the sch become operational, that street is known as temp site now nd if u visit there, u will never bliv it once housed the Great Zikites.

If you go to the perm site now, the kind of off-campus residential buildings u will see around there, especially the Ifite axis, u'll marvel and stop thinking for those guys. I swear, in all my travels, I av never seen that kind of rental residential building concentrated within any part of the country.
Am just using Unizik as a case study, becos it is supposed to be a federal project.

Lemme tell you wht happened again in Anambra during Jonathan's tenure prior to the oil glut nd price crash. The governor Obiano was once quoted saying that even before the oil price crash, their economic team made a projection based on trends in the then int'l oil market that the price will crash and the governor said he hurriedly restructured and strengthen the Anambra internal revenue base and capability. Few months later, the oil price shock became more pronounced. That is why the state governor is busy executing capital intensive projects while others are busy begging for bailouts.

Again, virtual store will never be a threat to those millionaires at onitsha. Sincerely speaking, I av never seen a market with more millionaires than onitsha main market. Though the first time I went there, those guys cheated the hell out of me, but the kind of money I saw at the market made me respect those guys. I'll prove the above submission with the points below:
1. Jumia and et al does not manufacture their products, they import them.
2. The Igbo traders does not manufacture their products, they as well import them from the same sources as Jumia and et al. So both of them buys at the same price.
3. Both of them will incur the same cost of importation (freight and other logistics)
4. Both of them will sell approximately at the same price, but becos Jumia will deliver, give warranty, pay workers and handle administrative functions, Jumia sells higher than an average man at onitsha. This is fact. Prices at Onitsha main market is lower than prices at Jumia stores. I discovered that the first time I wanted to purchase electronics at Jumia, at the end of the day, I had to go to main market to buy all my electronics. I do import some needs from China myself, using Tranex to deliver it to my base from Lagos, but I'll rather shop at Onitsha than Jumia, the transport cost is only 3k (going and coming back).

So don't bother about those kids, they are legendary hustlers.

2 Likes

Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2015
V0lv0:

Lol my dear this is far from the truth. I think you people should start fighting for what you believe in more. More actions. How did all those other 'countries break away' like Macedonia from Greece and drc from Congo? What did they do? Have you guys attempted the same stuff? Talks alone won't change anything. You just need to be strong willed and fight against it. I think the major problem is that all Igbos are not for Biafra and hence you don't have unity and numbers.

i laugh in igbo, you are the same person who said igbos are u lumped everyone together but now you are saying that we are not united, so when u wan yab us, we are united. HYPOCRISY!!!.. mind you, every igbo man is aware of biafra as their nation, we are all in support, dont think because some paid old goats said biafra is dead, then igbos are not in support. it takes just one mistake to start a big revolution. And mind you it will not be a yoruba man, it will surely be igbos because we have got guts to make this nation go up in flames and not cowardice like the yorubas.

they keep saying they are sophisticated, sophisticated with brown roofs everywhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2015
OFFICIAL336:
bloodyBLOGGER, if u are talking about the people I met at UNIZIK, Awka, I'll advise you not to bother abt them. Those guys can take care of themselves.
From wht I knew, Unizik is the ONLY federal university built with virtually no federal assistance, though GEJ tried, it was a university collectively developed through solicitation to private individuals nd companies. I was made to understand that when the university was established as a federal institution in Awka, becos there were no structure, the university was located along just a street and private individuals donated their private buildings just to make sure the sch become operational, that street is known as temp site now nd if u visit there, u will never bliv it once housed the Great Zikites.

If you go to the perm site now, the kind of off-campus residential buildings u will see around there, especially the Ifite axis, u'll marvel and stop thinking for those guys. I swear, in all my travels, I av never seen that kind of rental residential building concentrated within any part of the country.
Am just using Unizik as a case study, becos it is supposed to be a federal project.

Lemme tell you wht happened again in Anambra during Jonathan's tenure prior to the oil glut nd price crash. The governor Obiano was once quoted saying that even before the oil price crash, their economic team made a projection based on trends in the then int'l oil market that the price will crash and the governor said he hurriedly restructured and strengthen the Anambra internal revenue base and capability. Few months later, the oil price shock became more pronounced. That is why the state governor is busy executing capital intensive projects while others are busy begging for bailouts.

Again, virtual store will never be a threat to those millionaires at onitsha. Sincerely speaking, I av never seen a market with more millionaires than onitsha main market. Though the first time I went there, those guys cheated the hell out of me, but the kind of money I saw at the market made me respect those guys. I'll prove the above submission with the points below:
1. Jumia and et al does not manufacture their products, they import them.
2. The Igbo traders does not manufacture their products, they as well import them from the same sources as Jumia and et al. So both of them buys at the same price.
3. Both of them will incur the same cost of importation (freight and other logistics)
4. Both of them will sell approximately at the same price, but becos Jumia will deliver, give warranty, pay workers and handle administrative functions, Jumia sells higher than an average man at onitsha. This is fact. Prices at Onitsha main market is lower than prices at Jumia stores. I discovered that the first time I wanted to purchase electronics at Jumia, at the end of the day, I had to go to main market to buy all my electronics. I do import some needs from China myself, using Tranex to deliver it to my base from Lagos, but I'll rather shop at Onitsha than Jumia, the transport cost is only 3k (going and coming back).

So don't bother about those kids, they are legendary hustlers.
then why cry marginalisation when you can provide for yourselves? undecided
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2015
willow0801:

Rubbish! in reality if truly you were superior, i dont think the south west will be filled with brown rusted roofs, i dont think it will be as unplanned as a slum, i dont think poverty will be so much in the south west.

Mr man, kindly hide your face in shame, This is no chest beating, we are proud of our achievements, Admit that the igbos have superior thinking, no wonder UNZ used the igbos as a case study to refute the claims of the whites that whites IQ are higher than blacks, Give us a liberal society, watch as the igbo man supersede all expectations.
u cant be superior to your overlords, the brown roofs prevalent in the sw should even tell u that we experienced massive developmental strides while u lots where still domiciled in isolated hamlets scattered around ur region. We are proud of our heritage, culture and everything pertaining us. Go check the colonial records as at the time of contact with the various existing tribes in nigeria nd read about the state the meet the igbos nd commentary made about u folks as compared to that of the yorubas. We have always been miles ahead of u, nd it will always remain that way. Dont hate, just appreciate
bloodyBLOGGER:
girl, leave me na.

E get something wey you want? grin
hahahahshahhsgahhahahhgg what can I get from someone working in an Indian firm. I'd rather employ you and pay you better than those kora companies
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 31, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
hahahahshahhsgahhahahhgg what can I get from someone working in an Indian firm. I'd rather employ you and pay you better than those kora companies
then stop quoting me na cool
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by OFFICIAL336: 10:48am On Dec 31, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I'm laughing at your shallow brain, do you think the Igbo man depends on that 5k you come in to spend in his shop? He engages in "supply" which he sends to other Igbo men in other places who in turn sells to people who don't give a cent about jumia or konga. There is a business model the Igbo man uses which you are never thought in schools. Don't cry for the Igbo man rather focus on your OLX scam
I learnt a lot from the Igbos during my stay at Unizik. God bear me witness, I will modernize that marketing model and the Igbos themselves will be jealous. Sincerely, if u want to be rich and u have only 100k, meet a sincere igbo importer. I love those kids, they are legendary hustlers.
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2015
Slonge2:
u cant be superior to your overlords, the brown roofs prevalent in the sw should even tell u that we experienced massive developmental strides while u lots where still domiciled in isolated hamlets scattered around ur region. We are proud of our heritage, culture and everything pertaining us. Go check the colonial records as at the time of contact with the various existing tribes in nigeria nd read about the state the meet the igbos nd commentary made about u folks as compared to that of the yorubas. We have always been miles ahead of u, nd it will always remain that way. Dont hate, just appreciate

shut up please, corrugated roofs came as a result of awolowo's thiefery, when the colonials came, quite alright you guys had kings but you were still using thatched roofs, you were still slaves to your kings, igbos never had kings or queens yet they marvel at our individual artwork, they marvel at our democratic society, no wonder we are known to be the only democratic ethnic group even before the colonials came, what does that tell you, High IQ , every individual know that no man is above any man, we are all equals.

About rusted roofs being ur cultural heritage, Dont make people laugh at you please, dismantle those shanties and recreate a good environment, Ibadan brown roofs can never be a world heritage site, it only shows how poor in thinking the yorubas are! are you not ashamed that the people you gave 20 pounds have defeated you economically? Every igbo man has a house or is planning to build one. Most yorubas after selling their lands, they always spend it on parties whilst living in a face me i slap you, whilst driving an SUV, you guys are a better representation of the famous south african quote that blacks plan ahead for a year Chai! igbos are a blessing to this contraption called nigeria!
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by OFFICIAL336: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
then why cry marginalisation when you can provide for yourselves? undecided
The post u just quoted, does it look like one written like an Igbo. For the record, am from the the best state in the country (AKS), but I schooled at Unizik, Awka and I learnt a lot from them and I LOVE them. Should a referendum be conducted today, am voting yes. Those kids have got the will and am giving it to them. The only thing I knw is, if you want to destroy the Igbos, destroy the foreign exchange (dollar). Though they won't agree, but that is the simple truth. But in destroying the dollar, u destroy the whole nation as well, but who will come out less affected, My Aks of course. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2015
willow0801:

shut up please, corrugated roofs came as a result of awolowo's thiefery, when the colonials came, quite alright you guys had kings but you were still using thatched roofs, you were still slaves to your kings, igbos never had kings or queens yet they marvel at our individual artwork, they marvel at our democratic society, no wonder we are known to be the only democratic ethnic group even before the colonials came, what does that tell you, High IQ , every individual know that no man is above any man, we are all equals.

About rusted roofs being ur cultural heritage, Dont make people laugh at you please, dismantle those shanties and recreate a good environment, Ibadan brown roofs can never be a world heritage site, it only shows how poor in thinking the yorubas are! are you not ashamed that the people you gave 20 pounds have defeated you economically? Every igbo man has a house or is planning to build one. Most yorubas after selling their lands, they always spend it on parties whilst living in a face me i slap you, whilst driving an SUV, you guys are a better representation of the famous south african quote that blacks plan ahead for a year Chai! igbos are a blessing to this contraption called nigeria!
yawnsss, what a borefest.. repeating the same lines like a broken record doesnt change the fact that u'all are beneath us. We the yorubas enjoy our lives to the fullest, we can afford to throw mega parties that runs in the millions, own luxurious suv's and afford a pretty decent standard of living.. we love the good things of this world and can afford it, it should get u pained. And even if we sell our patrimony to achieve, it is our right to do so, dnt envy cause u've got nothing to sell. And about ur last remark, slaves are always a blessing to their masters
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 31, 2015
Slonge2:
[s]yawnsss, what a borefest.. repeating the same lines like a broken record doesnt change the fact that u'all are beneath us. We the yorubas enjoy our lives to the fullest, we can afford to throw mega parties that runs in the millions, own luxurious suv's and afford a pretty decent standard of living.. we love the good things of this world and can afford it, it should get u pained. And even if we sell our patrimony to achieve, it is our right to do so, dnt envy cause u've got nothing to sell. And about ur last remark, slaves are always a blessing to their masters[/s]

What ethnicity is known for display of wealth, What ethnicity is known for living large, What ethnicity is known for having the highest standard of living, but we all know the yorubas for one thing POVERTY and BROWN RUSTED ROOFS!
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2015
U really need help, it seems ur legs are buckling already. U were who made the assertion that the yorubas spends frivoliously on parties nd suv's nd now u are contradicting yourself. Go rest nd come back when u are better prepared
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2015
Slonge2:
U really need help, it seems ur legs are buckling already. U were who made the assertion that the yorubas spends frivoliously on parties nd suv's nd now u are contradicting yourself. Go rest nd come back when u are better prepared

lol dont be stupid, igbos spend while they make money but the yorubas sell their properties to spend, it is what we call short lived wealth.
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 31, 2015
willow0801:

What ethnicity is known for display of wealth, What ethnicity is known for living large, What ethnicity is known for having the highest standard of living, but we all know the yorubas for one thing POVERTY and BROWN RUSTED ROOFS!
U really need help, it seems ur legs are buckling already. U were who made the assertion that the yorubas spends frivoliously on parties nd suv's nd now u are contradicting yourself. Go rest nd come back when u are better prepared.

nd about poverty, i was born nd brought up in the ss nd have been to the s.e on several occasions, so dont spew
lies. Morever, u can go check stats available on the web, it will debunk ur claims.
Re: Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2015
willow0801:

lol dont be stupid, igbos spend while they make money but the yorubas sell their properties to spend, it is what we call short lived wealth.
in honesty, it is an open secret that 80% of wealth accrued by igbomen are from fraudulent activities.. the yorubas make and spend legitimate and clean cash, nd spend it hw we like.. me also hv loads of legitimate businessmen, but mostly in non-trade fields.. everyone must not be a 2 by 2 lock up shop seller.. hp u get it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Makarfi Remains Most Viable Option For The Opposition - Group / Back-Up Employment With Productivity, Reduce Expenditure — Kalu Tells FG, State / EKSG Begins Crackdown On Unauthorized Building Structures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.