Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) - Politics (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (96083 Views)

Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi / What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by dBard: 3:09am On Dec 31, 2015
tuniski:
no he got it wrong! Devaluation is a repercussion of being a subset in the universal set of global economy where local currency is not a standard instrument of transaction. It is a consequence of having both balance of trade and payment deficit! Whether we like it or not the naira is already devalued. The statist restriction is self deceiving! Buhari doesn't get it!

The guy on suit (Kayode I guess) was almost frustrated trying to get him to understand
I think his answer was fair but showed his grasp isn't of the issues/policies is lacking

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by dBard: 3:14am On Dec 31, 2015
Mamatee07:

that someone is released by one court on a particular charge does not prevent him being charged for another offence. Go and ask your lawyers

Rolling out charges in order to keep him incarcerated for charges still under investigation is unlawful and unconstitutional especially not after he's been granted bail.
Gross Abuse of his civil rights.

Do some reading.

P.s.. I ain't Ibo, neither do I support the Biafra mvt, but , what's wrong is wrong

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by agabusta: 3:19am On Dec 31, 2015
SonOfEl:

FYI, the hate on igbos came initially from Buhari and his fellow daura bigots.....some of us still remember his subtle methods and reluctance as to not putting capital infrastructural projects in alaigbo when he worked in the petroleum ministry. Am not even talking about the civil war....

Kindly give us examples backed with facts.

That the topography of the North, made PTF roads there last longer does not mean PTF roads were not built in the South at similar or higher cost sef.

Roads are constructed at higher cost in the south compared to the North, and does not last as long as roads in the North.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:29am On Dec 31, 2015
Nigerians voted for chenji, here it comes. To send money from Nigeria to China has become a big headache angry
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:05am On Dec 31, 2015
bettercreature:
Having 2 passports is a serious crime in any country,There is no way out for KANU,he must pay for those innocent people who were killed during the IPOB protest
undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by PassingShot(m): 5:15am On Dec 31, 2015
BALLOSKI:
the president was not speaking for the dss , but as someone who's infuriated by the actionbof Kanu. So , his response was rather apt. Do you know how many convicts in Guantanamo bay have been held even when court said they should be released? Go to Israel and see how the government ignored court orders on those Palestinians they considered as national threat?
I support the president on his position abt Kanu. Voicing it out on national tv is what I find unsettling.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by luvinhubby(m): 6:11am On Dec 31, 2015
Sanchez01:

You guys should watch your bullets tonight! It's quite funny how you claim the President's English is bad, yet you comfortably typed "Man those currencies ceased to existed". #iWeak.
Stop being fussy, you know that was a typo.
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by BALLOSKI: 6:28am On Dec 31, 2015
PassingShot:

I support the president on his position abt Kanu. Voicing it out on national tv is what I find unsettling.
well I kind of feel your angle to it. But the message was to those who felt they could cow him into submission by their senseless protests- he made them to realize last night that they achieved nothing protesting.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by BALLOSKI: 6:30am On Dec 31, 2015
luvinhubby:

Stop being fussy, you know that was a typo.
a whole sentence was poorly laid out and you claim it's 'typo'? Hahahahahah grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by PassingShot(m): 6:33am On Dec 31, 2015
BALLOSKI:
well I kind of feel your angle to it. But the message was to those who felt they could cow him into submission by their senseless protests- he made them to realize last night that they achieved nothing protesting.
Thinking it through again, I think I now like his unmistaken position on national security and corruption. It's a clear message to all the Dasukis, Kanus and those who may want to act similarly. That's the soldier in PMB and I love him for that.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by BALLOSKI: 6:50am On Dec 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Thinking it through again, I think I now like his unmistaken position on national security and corruption. It's a clear message to all the Dasukis, Kanus and those who may want to act similarly. That's the soldier in PMB and I love him for that.
gbam!

He emphatically stated that any of his ministers caught in the web of corruption would not only be relieved of his or her job, he would insist he or she is prosecuted. No president has ever been this blunt , tough and straight when passing message to his minister in our history. We all saw how Gej was defending diezani and even encouraged her use of the court to frustrate the NASS from inviting her tp explain some issues.

Since people dread him, the best way for him to pass his message was the platform provided by that media chat. Those affected by his message know what's is about to come upon them. Those corrupt judges will be careful too; because they frustrate the fight by their indiscriminate order of 'bail' to the accused without thoroughly understanding the case.

Indeed we have a president.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by abacrested(f): 6:52am On Dec 31, 2015
To be honest, the dullest presidents in media interviews have been Jonathan and Obj. Even Abaca was better than both. Jonathan treated the interviews as beer parlour discussion and Obasanjo was bullying. Buhari is very dangerously clear about his direction to those who have ears and common sense.
Stop inordinate consumption of foreign goods, learn a trade or skill, farm, develop yourself.No cheap designer goods except you pay high for them.[/quote]are you ok?
I don't think you watched the chat, Buhari is the worst we ever had,he did not understand what it takes to run an economy.
Simply uneducated,even with his experience all he remembers is his regime and that of Abacha which he is a key player, has he been sleeping all this while? We can do far much better than this, all you See a man who is sad and still willing to kill when you consider his answers to most questions asked on the recent killings. He is just as good as Mr ibu

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by obiZEAL(m): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2015
MORNDEW:

plans about biafra? Tell me more. So we should plan for anoda country?
Aii...just hang on, when gets to the stage militants and Bh has gotten to...I will tell u more
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by bxcode(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2015
Believe anything a Nigerian politician tells you behind the camera at your own peril. From the days of OBJ we have been watching their media chats, and it has simply lived up to its name 'Chats". When they start the doing aspect of all their talk, then we will take them serious.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by luvinhubby(m): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2015
BALLOSKI:
a whole sentence was poorly laid out and you claim it's 'typo'? Hahahahahah grin grin grin grin

Oga pls keep quiet if you do not have any sense to make.
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nasa28(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2015
BUHARI lied about Nnamdi KANU,
If actually KANU didn't come with his passport, why didn't DSS raise the issue in court to nail him with it
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by mapet: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2015
Ishilove:
Lmao!! My mum just asked me if I can understand the baba. cheesy

Tell her you're not literate enough to

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by mapet: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2015
abacrested:
Buhari should be very careful because it's very glaring he is ignorance of the country, he is highly incompetent

and I take it that you are "ignorance" as well
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by mapet: 9:21am On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:

Actually having 10 passports is not a capital offence even importing broadcast equipment is not a treasonable offence.
If he campaigned for biafra that could be the only treasonable offence for which there are lawyers to defend that.

You're living in denial. Coming into the country with fake documents, fake passports and transmission equipments when his antecedents, fiery and inciting statements are against the State..........

Keep interpreting the laws from your own perspectives, at least it serves to help you make a post on NL
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by mapet: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2015
tunshe:
Gaborone: :

My mum just released another one again. She said, "The whole world is watching this nonsense".

Lol.

P.S: My Dad who can cross oceans to watch Presidential chats and broadcasts has gotten up and gone to bed. I've never known him to miss things like this. That's how bad the chat is. #sighs

How old are you? My daddy, my mummy on nairaland?

Who cares about the opinion of your dad and mum?

Nigerians know the level of PMB before voting him into power. He's not Obama, not an orator,not an economist but an old soldier who will get things done.

What a PH.D. holder failed to do in 6years, the old soldier will get it done in 4years.

Shouldn't you have realised that here's one juvenile with comprehension deficit and ignorant Dad & Mum? @Gaborone, why don't you concentrate on making it through O'levels first, obviously your capacity to engage in discussion here is not it at all............or what did your daddy say again?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol.. I didn't forgot. Just that I have some delays here for some few months but trust me I will definitely see you and then we will know who we both are in this country. Mind you,am not threatening you. Am only telling you what will happen so just chill.

I swore that day that if you don't carry out your threat by today, you'd be struck with leprosy, Expect it from today. Dan Banza!
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by allycat: 9:41am On Dec 31, 2015
Please CBN should tell us how they were able to honour Jonathan $40 billion check seeing that the highest our reserves got to from 2012 to 2015 is $4 billion. Buhari needs to do more investigations. This is the same way Buhari said ministers sold 1 million barrels of oil a day from an output of 2.5 billion barrels and escaped detection. He just throws out these figures because he knows he is talking to fools.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Ishilove: 9:41am On Dec 31, 2015
mapet:

Tell her you're not literate enough to
So says a faceless, oozing sewer rat
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by mapet: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2015
Nasa28:
BUHARI lied about Nnamdi KANU,
If actually KANU didn't come with his passport, why didn't DSS raise the issue in court to nail him with it

......and you came to this conclusion because you went into the future to witness the cross-examinations in the case?
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by mapet: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2015
Ishilove:

So says a faceless, oozing sewer rat

grin grin grin E pain am grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Oildichotomy(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2015
IF after all the gaffes and incoherent air flukes that emanated from the Daura D guy, Some Nigerians still go around supporting him, then we have in our hands a timebomb.

To think that some 'educated" peeps are in the bandwagon too leaves a story behind the Hypocritic Oath they all swore to uphold.

I Give Up!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Oildichotomy(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2015
mapet:

grin grin grin E pain am grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Oildichotomy(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2015
Ishilove:

Calm the fvck down and mind your language.

If you know you can't pass an opinion without insults then refrain from quoting me otherwise I will go nuclear on you.

Nuf said
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2015
BodyKiss:

Minister of State for Education. Prof. Viola Adaku Onwuliri

Hahahahaha. Prof Viola Onwuliri indeed. Is this GEJ's administration?
Sorry, it's Prof Anwuka from Imo State.
That notwithstanding, I was trying to point out that there is a difference between Minister of Education and Minister of State for Education, just like there is a whole lot of difference between President and Vice President.
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Una get time to listen/watch rubbish..i didn't even bother. So from what I've read so far, having 2 passports and bringing broadcasting equipments into the Zoo is Treason Felony? Hahaaa!! Coming from a vampire who was threatening the sovereignty of Nigeria before he became President?!! Booooohari is a bloody disgrace!! Dasuki can rot in jail for all i care for helping to install this dunce some people call a President but Nnamdi Kanu MUST BE RELEASED whether he likes it or not
Released to kirikiri maximum prison?
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I swore that day that if you don't carry out your threat by today, you'd be struck with leprosy, Expect it from today. Dan Banza!
Lol.. Dude chill. Just wait and see how things unfold,I never told you that today will be the day I will see you?mind you, am not threatening you and I never said I will do anything to you. But what am sure,is you will not be able to say a word when we meet face to face. Karkadamu, walahi it took me only some few days to get information about you and if you think am a bloody civilian like you, then you are in for along thing. Kasan sai angwada akesan nakorai.
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by BodyKiss(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kennydoc:

Hahahahaha. Prof Viola Onwuliri indeed. Is this GEJ's administration?
Sorry, it's Prof Anwuka from Imo State.
That notwithstanding, I was trying to point out that there is a difference between Minister of Education and Minister of State for Education, just like there is a whole lot of difference between President and Vice President.

Thanks for the name correction.

I think the mistake on the Minister's level was from the post you quoted. The ealier list I saw mentioned "Minister of State for Education", the one you quoted didn't. That mistake might not be from the President.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch / Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.