Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,735 members, 7,802,217 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? (3834 Views)

Judgement Is About To Be Passed On Me Tomorrow,please Advise Me On What To Do / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by adonbilivit: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
abeg I need u guys to helpe out here. I am feeling like she is a the area German juice distributor for agreeing to come tomorrow. we just met today for crying out LOW. lalasticlala
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by agarawu23(m): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
Shebi na wetin una dey like b that grin
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by adonbilivit: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
agarawu23:
Shebi na wetin una dey like b that grin
I been think say na virgin o. virgin no go gree come that easily na.

1 Like

Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by naijaboiy: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
There is really no rule to this.

Coming tomorrow or coming next year doesn't guarantee anything. If you will stay with her you still will. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by missKiffy(f): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
See wahala o, no be you ask her to come and she agreed to you dey lament lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by agarawu23(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
adonbilivit:
I been think say na virgin o. virgin no go gree come that easily na.
but have it in Mind that she might come and you won't see her panties. Virgin or no virgin

2 Likes

Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by Oahray: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmm... She's the one that's a 'distributor'? You wey invite girl wey you meet today nko? Is it to come and play whot?

2 Likes

Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by adonbilivit: 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
There is really no rule to this.

Coming tomorrow or coming next year doesn't guarantee anything. If you will stay with her you still will. undecided
she just seems too easy. if she comes 2mao and gives me German juice I will just conclude she is a well packaged olosho
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by Annais(f): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
But you asked her to come You will have to meet her someday, so why not?
That she agreed doesn't mean she has anything dirty in her mind. So if you're not comfortable with it let her know simple!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by adonbilivit: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
Annais:
But you asked her to come You will have to meet her someday, so why not?
That she agreed doesn't mean she has anything dirty in her mind. So if you're not comfortable with it let her know simple!
why would she just agree to come so easily. no be say I be fine boy o
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by adonbilivit: 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
agarawu23:
but have it in Mind that she might come and you won't see her panties. Virgin or no virgin
I am keeping an open mind. just feel it would end up being a fling...no relationship after her visit.
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
The fact that she agreed to come does not necessarily mean she would. Tomorrow you might call her and she'll tell you she's looking for the shoe she planned to wear to your house on Third mainland Bridge

1 Like

Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by ronald4lif(m): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
adonbilivit:
she just seems too easy. if she comes 2mao and gives me German juice I will just conclude she is a well packaged olosho

What kind of backward thinking is this? And tomorrow it's your type that would complain that ladies are withdrawn and denying you sex. What do you guys really want?

2 Likes

Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by agarawu23(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
adonbilivit:
I am keeping an open mind. just feel it would end up being a fling...no relationship after her visit.
hmm!
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by naijaboiy: 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
adonbilivit:
Well that's your mentality and that's what make some girls play hard to get unnecessarily.

As for me, whether she comes the first day or she comes on judgement day I won't be judge mental on her after all whatever we did I enjoyed it too.

Why not restrain yourself from having sex with her if she comes or don't you also think making a move on her on the first day makes you look like a cheap and desperate guy? undecided

Don't set a double standard for yourself please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by adonbilivit: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
DonUjay:
The fact that she agreed to come does not necessarily mean she would. Tomorrow you might call her and she'll tell you she's looking for the shoe she planned to wear to your house on Third mainland Bridge
the only reason she won't come is if she is reading this
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

What kind of backward thinking is this? And tomorrow it's your type that would complain that ladies are withdrawn and denying you sex. What do you guys really want?

You see

This is what we are saying o
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by precious556: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Maybe she is lonely and wants it. By the way is she in school?
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by falconey(m): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

LWKM.

a balance, she shouldn't be too easy and too hard to get. It should be more like a little shakara with a bit of sexual innuendos before sex I THINK.
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by adonbilivit: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

Well that's your mentality and that's what make some girls play hard to get unnecessarily.

As for me, whether she comes the first day or she comes on judgement day I won't be judge mental on her after all whatever we did I enjoyed it too.

Why not restrain yourself from having sex with her if she comes or don't you also think making a move on her on the first day makes you look like a cheap and desperate guy?

Don't set a double standard please.
I will try not to touch her but I have bought 2 packs of Durex just in case she is in desperate need of collabo
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
That she agreed to pay you a visit does not pass any message. Unless you are just being perverted. The time of visit does not determine her kind of person. Some will play hard to get and visit in 2019 and yet they are nothing but cheap whores.

So sir, you made the move by asking her to your place so early, she agreed... no big deal

1 Like

Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by naijaboiy: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
adonbilivit:
I will try not to touch her but I have bought 2 packs of Durex just in case she is in desperate need of collabo
Werey! gringringrin

Me I didn't say you should not kpansh. But the idea of being judgmental after kpanshing is what I don't get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
adonbilivit:
abeg I need u guys to helpe out here. I am feeling like she is a the area German juice distributor for agreeing to come tomorrow. we just met today for crying out LOW. lalasticlala

If you have problem with it, then tell her not to come, that's why you are a MAN you don't need our validation and also our opinion on her character.
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by adonbilivit: 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

Werey! gringringrin

Me I didn't say you should not kpansh. But the idea of being judgmental after kpanshing is what I don't get.
OK. no longer going to adjudge her a hoe if she comes and even cums coz I think I actually like her. Maybe she is the type that keeps it one hundred, if she is cool with u she does not hold back. thanks bro
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by ronald4lif(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by ronald4lif(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Falconey, what exact does being easy means? You meet someone today and you have sex next day doesn't mean they are easy. And delaying for months before they give in doesn't mean they weren't easy either.

Same way the guy wanted and craved for sex is no different from the way the lady does. So if we're to assess the 'easy' theory fairly we can also assume the guy fell easily for sex too, right?

1 Like

Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by adonbilivit: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
pcguru1:

If you have problem with it, then tell her not to come, that's why you are a MAN you don't need our validation and also our opinion on her character.

the question is for romance gurus and not PC gurus bro. no be ROM and hard drive matter be this
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by Annais(f): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
adonbilivit:
why would she just agree to come so easily. no be say I be fine boy o

Hian! Shebi una dey complain say girls dey form hard to get? undecided
Abeg host her well and don't do anything funny tongue

1 Like

Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
adonbilivit:
the question is for romance gurus and not PC gurus bro. no be ROM and hard drive matter be this

haba sad am not that a geek like that
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by peeparty(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
dey dia they dull yasef.
adonbilivit:
this kind malaria question sef.

omo this case na hope of life ministry oo,if she give you take am oo no go dey do good bio,meanwhile na pussycat carry you go dia.
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by falconey(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
Falconey, what exact does being easy means? You meet someone today and you have sex next day doesn't mean they are easy. And delaying for months before they give in doesn't mean they weren't easy either.

Same way the guy wanted and craved for sex is no different from the way the lady does. So if we're to assess the 'easy' theory fairly we can also assume the guy fell easily for sex too, right?

I think the 'easy' hypothesis should be applied to the giver(females) not the receiver(males).

Male sexual urges is higher and without vehement persuasion, remuneration or loads of tricks, its gonna be hard getting it.

Its just an average guy's mentality.
Re: Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? by peeparty(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
omo na long tin be this..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex. / Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion* / Photos - Is It Good For 2 Female Student To Be Doing This To Themselves Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.