Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife (63138 Views)

My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by dre11(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
•Sex Starvation: Wife seeks divorce in court

•I once caught her red-handed with her lover on our matrimonial bed... Husband

A middle-aged woman, Latifat Adeleke, has asked a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan, to dissolve her marriage with Adetola Adeleke, over alleged sexual starvation.

Latifat, a trader and mother of two, on Wednesday asked the court to end the nine-year-old marriage after declaring that she was “totally fed up.”

In her petition to the court, Latifat alleged that Adeleke, a spare parts dealer, aside from neglecting his traditional responsibilities of catering for her and the two children, had no time for her.

“Adeleke has over three to four years now, failed in his responsibilities as a husband towards me and as a father to his two children.

“The worst of all, my Lord, is that he has kept away from having sexual intercourse with me which greatly saddens my heart.

“We no longer stay together and the bond of love between us has disappeared,” Latifat declared.

Adeleke, who denied all the allegations levelled against him by his wife, however told the court that he was happy to part ways with Latifat.

He alleged that his wife was adulterous, extravagant and a party enthusiast.

“My lord, this year alone, Latifat has dubiously obtained close to N300, 000 from me in the name of celebrating birthday for our children.

“I once caught her red-handed with her lover on our matrimonial bed.

“When I asked her if what she did was right or not, there was no remorse, even when it actually happened on our matrimonial home,” he said.

“She has been involved in all manners of atrocities; this is why I called it all off with her.

“Please, my Lord, I don’t want her to take custody of the eight and six year-old children, because she doesn’t stay around; Latifat keeps going to parties,” Adeleke told the court.

After listening to both parties, the President of the court, Mr Ademola Odunade, adjourned the matter till Jan. 27, 2016 and directed both parties to produce evidence to support their claims

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/30/sex-starvation-wife-seeks-divorce-in-court/

lalasticlala
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by ideology(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Endtime lipsrsealed

May God help us all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by 20bc(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
“The worst of all, my Lord, is that he has kept away from having sexual intercourse with me which greatly saddens my heart.

This is serious, maybe her qussy smells like rotten sardine that why he is running...... grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by VampireeM(f): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Confused Couple.. Both of them are @ fault and now the kids are going to be the ones bearing the consequences.
The court should grant their request since thats what the both of them wants cool

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by Islie: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
“I once caught her red-handed with her lover on our matrimonial bed.

you caught her red-handed on your matrimonial bed and she still live with you cheesycheesy

wtf......
the guy must be lying joor

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
I don't even know who to believe, but if actually the wife was caught with another man on their matrimonial bed_ it's bamboozling she still expects the man to touch her.

An adulterous spouse is like filth to the eye. angry

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by blesseddivah(f): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmm
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by Flashh: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
Marriage isn't a do or die.

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
] WOMAN...THAT MAN NO LIKE YOU ATALL.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
his a gay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by Dcaliphate(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bring your wife make i lash am, no time for stories, konji dey hold guys like this u dey there dey misyarn

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by bunmioguns(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
embarassed
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by GodblessNig247(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Crazy people everywhere!
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Okay
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by kingarizona1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmm
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by adorablevic: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Una Dooh oo
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by sukkot: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
hmm ok
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by amtaken(f): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
Check names, check check check.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by Slimbideb: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mtchewwwww, as if u let's us be aware wen u dey do open and close!!!!!!! Go repair your broken engine jur
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by Omotayor123(f): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
shocked See case ooo!
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by MajorWarren: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
maybe your kitten stank

ok I don't like putting mouth in couples matter
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
angry
Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by Holyman3(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
I am not surprised.. She is a Y woman,
With big nyash developed from numerous free foods and drinks in numerous owambe...
Why wouldn't your husband run away.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by saintkel(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
dre11:
•Sex Starvation: Wife seeks divorce in court
•I once caught her red-handed with her lover on our matrimonial bed... Husband

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/30/sex-starvation-wife-seeks-divorce-in-court/

marriage is a bed undefiled, woremongers and adulterers, God will judge

1 Like

Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by Kelvin0(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
With this kinda lies the judge will either Consult Ayèlàlà or will keep adjourning the case after every hearing till the pump rice of fuel drops to #20/ltr

1 Like

Re: My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife by philfrey08: 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ibadan Ibadan....

Its common there.

See viewers of this topic... hmmm cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) / My Valentine Gift From My Wife / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.