Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? (52862 Views)

On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance / UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by presentley: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
I score him 7/10, he so gave a damn on all the questions thrown@him.

237 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Lytech(m): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Poor as expected...
He found it difficult to speak correct english,thats why he skipped almost all the questions

218 Likes 25 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by ify84(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
I score him ZERO... He jumped almost all questions

210 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by maajin007(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
he has done his best.I rate him 7/10

155 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
ZERO...And I was too generous with marks. You see why we needed his certificate? Good. Carryover president.

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by MrLexander(m): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
You all need to go check on twitter to see how APC E-Rats are hyping and praising the man over just NOTHING.. this people are all JUDAS AND JOSEPH..A PORRIDGE OF YAM CAN MAKE DEM SELL THEIR LIFE..

153 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by damton(m): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
BUHARI THE ONLY PRESIDENT THAT CAN GIVE US CHANJI.

ANYBODY CAN DISSENT

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nice

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by martineverest(m): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
Great... He answered questions intelligently. He got provoked sometimes.... The high point of the day was him nailing kanu and dansiki's coffins. He openly cleared IPOd doubt. Fear don they catch them.

We, the people of great south-south are solidly behind u.

Quote of the day:"work and pray! Pray like it's up to God alone and work like it's up to u alone"....buhari

359 Likes 25 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by trigar12(m): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
PDP won't sleep tonight ... They are still amazed that PMB could be that sound .... Meanwhile

326 Likes 33 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by CaaseStudy: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
3/10

Coudnt give a straight forward answer all through.
I think he needs to do some sacking cause he wasnt abreast with the happenings in his government and had little grounding on the economy and forex issues. We are used to his inarticulate nature of speaking but little knowledge of his government workings is a no no.

I also think he was too rash and undiplomatic with his replies to the Igbo marginalization issue and the question on kanu was emotionally and poorly answered. He still cuts a dictatorial image and needs to work on that. MHO

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by blazetitov: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
75%! His sincerity of purpose is second to none. He answered all the questions intelligently and maturely based on the amount of information available at his disposal.

As for those expecting a miracle from a 6 months old administration, they should branch at Synagogue for what they are looking for.

282 Likes 32 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by 1freshdude: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Though Baba was not articulate in his responses and his answers to some questions showed that he probably did not understand what was asked, I rate him 100%!
The man whom I saw on TV tonight is going to deal ferociously with treasury looters and would not condone insolence from anybody, even it means disobeying court orders, that fact has been made clear. I totally support his stance, the court has been a stumbling block for the anti-corruption crusade. What kind of court grants bail to state saboteurs? Mr President, KILL THEM ALL!

When Nigerians are educated enough, and stop behaving like insane human beings then we can practice true democracy. Right now Nigerians need an authoritarian with the right values to take decisions for them. After-all other developed countries of the world passed through similar stages like this before developing.

For once PDP told the truth on Buhari's person, no nonsense is written all over him. Carry on sir!

415 Likes 45 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Emekamex(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
I will rate him 3/10. He answered firmly in some but most of the time gave off topic answers and seemed as though he didn't grasp the question or was simply clueless of the situation being asked about.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by vivianblog(f): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
angry angry
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by hazyfm1: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by hamaworld(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Excellent.. 10/10.

Just that Dasuki & Nnamdi Kanu, need billions of Iman and Pastor to pray for them

Sai baba

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by wwwkaycom(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lytech:
Poor as expected...
He find it difficult to speak correct english,dats y he skip almost all d question
g n d

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by orobs93(m): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
W
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by henkyp: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ok

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
7.2/10

22 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Sasuwa(f): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
eeh?
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Hallams(m): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
5/10 he wasnt given confirm questions to answer

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Adminisher: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
7.5/10. We know where Nigeria is going. Some people may not like it but there is no doubt about direction

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Flashh: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
I shouldn't expect something good from the poster below.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by demoore1(m): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
APC ...change... he scored zZEROOOO JARIII

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by holluwai(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
5/10

He didn't answer those questions satisfactorily.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by dOnLarich: 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lytech:
Poor as expected...
He find it difficult to speak correct english,dats y he skip almost all d question
. record a video of your dad I mean your fada speaking fluent english and upload please .. Jobless mofo mttttttccchhhhwwww

254 Likes 25 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by SlimSeyI(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
i score him 6/10. For the guy above me that said Buhari cant speak english, it is u dat u dont ave ears to listen to him.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Felaak47(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
90%

41 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by tunshe: 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lytech:
Poor as expected...

Wonders shall never end.....can you imagine a dude who wrote "that's why" as "dats y" and use "all" without adding an "s" to "question" is complaining about PMB's grammar?

Back to the question, we voted an old soldier knowing the fact that he's neither an orator nor an economist.

We are much more concerned about his energy to get things done. He may not be able to express his plans effectively like Obama but we see the sincerity and genuineness to take Nigeria out of the shackles of corruption and insecurity.

On this note, I rate him 8/10.....the remaining 2 points will be added when his advisers enroll him for a world class presentation tutorial. It's a sine qua non for his position.

225 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by vicmela(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
He tried but gej does it well

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

David Mark’s Daughter, Blessing Onuh Dumps PDP After Losing Reps Ticket / Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students / Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.