Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? (21812 Views)

Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by bebene: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by Simplymeah: 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Following..its a question av also been unable 2 answer,so am intrested!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by cruzita(f): 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
wey those over sabi people,make una show una face here
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Well, Toolz said she's a virgin, so... undecided

7 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by Topestbilly(m): 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
how do u come about the virginity question sef? people don't ask about that again.

the disadvantages of telling you she's a virgin while she's not.

just no that no konji for u and she will always pay u a visit with her friends .

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by bebene: 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
Topestbilly:
how do u come about the virginity question sef? people don't ask about that again.

the disadvantages of telling you she's a virgin while she's not.

just no that no konji for u and she will always pay u a visit with her friends .

I dont thing there is anything wrong with asking a lady if she is virgin.

And i didnt say i asked her, SHE TOLD ME.
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by misshoree(f): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
yh,its happens.....that's wat is caused body growth, some people just won't grow till dey have sexual experience and some grow rapidly..

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Simplymeah:
Following..its a question av also been unable 2 answer,so am intrested!
@bebenene @cruzita me i no be oversabi but I go still talk my own.
Yeah op a lady's morphological or physical shape is defined by: Genetics(family) , Environment (food, especially and weather), hormones (or hormonal drugs) and like the op mentioned, sexual activity. Yes it's true that the onset of sex can trigger rapid development of the sexual organs, due to the release of female hormones, it's also possible in not a few girls that they could develop this rapid development of boo.bs and hips as virgins if they are naturally wide hipped in the family, if they are well fed and taken care of (eg ajebutter children and those raised abroad).
In essence, ur bae may still be a virgin if she has boobs and hips aplenty. I also met my bae a virgin and she was heavily endowed with boo.bs and hips

8 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by Brown253(m): 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
It happens..

My ex was a virgin. It was her big curves and boobs that attracted me to her..
she close to being like tools then.

When we first hit it, i was so shocked that she had never done it before, to the extent that i almost stopped the whole sex thing that moment with her, due to a mentality that she should keep her virginity..i changed my mind after i gaze at her big boobs and hips as she laid on the bed.

Im just glad i was wise enough to deflower her then.

Now i saw her lastweek in one alhaji's car like that..

She don big die!

7 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by PissedOffWeed(m): 12:05am On Dec 31, 2015
End time body development! angry
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by Elosky20: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2015
dis one we una de disvirgin, de plan to disvirgin all the girl 4 naija, make una no disvirgin "virgin airline" one day since una no de use ear hear virgin.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by flokii: 12:58am On Dec 31, 2015
bebene:
Its a well known fact that most young ladies body start to take shape by the time they start having sex, their boobs will grow bigger their hips will expand and she will look fresher.

But there is this girl that have been telling me she is virgin but all sign have shown that she is not, her body is well developed and even from the conversation we are having i dont think she is a virgin.

Here is my question: is it possible to see a virgin girl that talk dirty without shame with bigger boobs and hip?

why not?

it is very possible.

oh! you expect all of them to be thin with tiny flat ass abi cheesy

it doesn't work that way
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by Topestbilly(m): 12:59am On Dec 31, 2015
bebene:

I dont thing there is anything wrong with asking a lady if she is virgin.

And i didnt say i asked her, SHE TOLD ME.

if u meet a lady that really likes u n few weeks into it u started asking questions about virginity she maybe forced to say she's a virgin at that moment just to get u into d relationship n that marks d bringing of many lies.

am not saying asking is wrong but there are ways u can do dat by using d non-verbal methods
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 31, 2015
What's irginity got to do with body part development/growth?
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by hayorzzyzx(m): 1:22am On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
What had virginity got to do with body part development/growth?
Abeg help me ask Op ooo
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 31, 2015
I am a proud 'V' and I hav all d shapes and contour lyk kim k. Round butt and hips with full and bouncing boobs. Dosnt mean sh!t! We r stil growing. Puberty stage..loooool

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by Topestbilly(m): 1:35am On Dec 31, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I am a proud 'V' and I hav all d shapes and contour lyk kim k. Round butt and hips with full and bouncing boobs. Dosnt mean sh!t! We r stil growing. Puberty stage..loooool

full pix of u or we don't believe you. guys support d motion with likes.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 31, 2015
Topestbilly:

full pix of u or we don't believe you. guys support d motion with likes.
ayam cumin pls wait fr me
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by Topestbilly(m): 1:45am On Dec 31, 2015
naughtynaughty:
ayam cumin pls wait fr me

hop not till da Kingdom come
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by khassy(m): 4:54am On Dec 31, 2015
bebene:
Its a well known fact that most young ladies body start to take shape by the time they start having sex, their boobs will grow bigger their hips will expand and she will look fresher.

But there is this girl that have been telling me she is virgin but all sign have shown that she is not, her body is well developed and even from the conversation we are having i dont think she is a virgin.

Here is my question: is it possible to see a virgin girl that talk dirty without shame with bigger boobs and hip?

I thought you could only last 1hr without your brains...how did you manage to beat that feat >;(undecided
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by tonie123: 4:58am On Dec 31, 2015
naughtynaughty:

Looking at d shap of ur legs nd toe.... I knw u've being really naughty grin

Those legs can spread apart like rumour

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by ojaydedon(m): 5:50am On Dec 31, 2015
hmmm... Here to read comments...

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by ojaydedon(m): 5:51am On Dec 31, 2015
tonie123:

grin grin omg... I wonder how u knw oh.. grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by ojaydedon(m): 5:54am On Dec 31, 2015
naughtynaughty:

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 31, 2015
tonie123:

Jeez!!! Hahahahaha
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 31, 2015
tonie123:

smh..u knw a grl cn spread legs frm a pix of her leg and toe. Kudos! *raisingmyhandsup*
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by tonie123: 7:32am On Dec 31, 2015
naughtynaughty:
smh..u knw a grl cn spread legs frm a pix of her leg and toe. Kudos! *raisingmyhandsup*

Lol yes ooo,

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by tonie123: 7:32am On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Jeez!!! Hahahahaha

Lol
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by bebene: 8:47am On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
What's irginity got to do with body part development/growth?
Alot, read the post below:
sapiosexual1:

@bebenene @cruzita me i no be oversabi but I go still talk my own.
Yeah op a lady's morphological or physical shape is defined by: Genetics(family) , Environment (food, especially and weather), hormones (or hormonal drugs) and like the op mentioned, sexual activity. Yes it's true that the onset of sex can trigger rapid development of the sexual organs, due to the release of female hormones, it's also possible in not a few girls that they could develop this rapid development of boo.bs and hips as virgins if they are naturally wide hipped in the family, if they are well fed and taken care of (eg ajebutter children and those raised abroad).
In essence, ur bae may still be a virgin if she has boobs and hips aplenty. I also met my bae a virgin and she was heavily endowed with boo.bs and hips
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by eroticecstasy: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2015
Damn! Virgin breakers everywhere, thank god am a male-virgin cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by ClassicRexx(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2015
sad
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? by rawpadgin(m): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2015
very possible

have seen alot of ijaw kids age 7 & below & be like

"demn kid, ur behind future is so bright!"

(1) (2) (Reply)

♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ / Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.