Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend (50253 Views)

My Father Is A Baby Boy! Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Dad (photo) / Drama Continues!How Sophia Momodu Slept With My Dad’s Friend,lied About Her Age / Sophia Momodu Slept With One Of My Dad's Friend, Davido Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Daminaj1(f): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2015
Teeboy22:

E sure for You now

oya collect yur award

embarassed embarassed embarassed where am? lol..
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Boss13: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2015
nmreports:

Those guys spent a long time together. Even if it wasn't love, you will agree there was an "iota" of feelings and emotions. They were seen at events, parties etc.

You dey mind the two of them.
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by SHAIBULIAR: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2015
Vikky014:
dt means he lied. Na waoh for some guys. we ladies need to b careful money is nt evrytin
Will you marry me then?
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by DrChukzy(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2015
I can't blame the girl. This is what happens when you impregnate a stripper + olosho. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by hollywater: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2015
When is this boy going to grow up for god sake? Omoboy,don't forget this is the mother of your Child.

1 Like

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by sureboy4eva(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2015
What this world is turning into is so cruel. U will risk marrying a girl. Commit so much. Only to find she has history everywhere with diff men. All this runs girls sef. I pray marriages last in this our generation. This girls don't hv the fear of good. Some girls can sleep with 2 brother and feel she is smart. Yet the boys know. So who loose? Fucken retarded long throat hoes everywhere causing panti and stain on nigeria. After finding out then they start using love to qualify their bad habit. Goats
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by miqos02(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2015
ok
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Vikky014(f): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2015
SHAIBULIAR:
Will you marry me then?
OH MY! i will marry u bt i dnt like Shai or sunni muslims. jst cnvrt to christainity tongue
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by kunlejazz(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2015
nikkypearl:
Kini gbogbo eleyi bayi ni ipari Odun

BTW
Happy New year in advance to all Nairalander jare! kiss

Lol...K'olorun s'aanu.

1 Like

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by kolawole6: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2015
They are just fools
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by kunlejazz(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Ode Davido so you mean your Dad keeps wayward friends? He must be wayward himself. Very clear like father like son.

congtrats

I don't think that's a fair perspective bro. His father isn't responsible for what his friends do.
Everyone, including you, have 'friends' you don't totally trust.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by pickabeau1: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2015
The baby mama is pretty

Why the diminished nonsense from Davido

He should.have let her.accompany them
This smacked of baby abduction

Irrespective of whether he is generous to her
She was also young

But it's terrible she used weed during pregnancy..if true...cos no mother will normally do it

The baby may have a congenital issue not caused by weed or it may be a lie to spoil the mom

1 Like

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by tosyne2much(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2015
holahmihdeh:

of course! And no time to train his children. Davido's sister is also a babymama. What a family!
Seriously? shocked
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Kossy23: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Forwetinnah: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2015
Was he expecting a decent girl with a clean slate knowing how she got him hooked in the first place? People like Davido don't meet decent girls. .

1 Like

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by cao(f): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2015
I don come back for this again, amebo no good-o. Great, now my brain is playing Baby Mama Love...again.
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by tee4naija(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2015
That one of his (Davido's) father's friends had slept with this girl also speaks volume of the kind of friends his father has and invariably the kind of person he too is.

1 Like

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by miqos02(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Ode Davido so you mean your Dad keeps wayward friends? He must be wayward himself. Very clear like father like son.

congtrats
davido must hear this ooooo
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by toprealman: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2015
signature2012:
Likely to have like 5 threads on front page by morning on davido vs Sophia vs dele momodu.
Prophet, as at 10:07am, we have 4 threads.... 1 more left as you prophesied.
well done!

1 Like

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Olushauneddy(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2015
"Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are" Now everybody knows who Davido's dad is " Not only Baba Olowo " and genetically it's the saying of " Like father like son "
Yungwizzzy:

congtrats

1 Like

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by ratchy: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2015
Daminaj1:
Update: Davido just deleted the tweet about Sophie sleeping with her dad's friend)

@lalasticlala but luckily I was awake to get it grin

baddest babe
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by flintoo(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2015
Big time hoe.... Ashawo kobo kobo
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by jmaxjohn(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2015
Click like if u think Davido is being childish

3 Likes

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by lekadornis: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2015
Ewo loshi ni ipari odun. tongue.....e ko oshi si wagu joo.. undecided
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by roseval(f): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2015
Na wa o, who dis topic go help now
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2015
Click like if you tink Davido Go soon give Kim Kardashian belle, The Money cheesy grin
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Banter1(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by ELGREF(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2015
This make me remember that day,a very sad day,when my baby mama ran away with my small property and my 2 daughters...... Till now I never set my eyes on my daughters except on her mother whatsapp...... So, sometime women can act funny,Nagging,they can cause pain,kios,and sometime they protect you like a child, put smile on ya face....so David don't underate the strength of women.....you just see other side of women today.....some of them don't what die for
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by mbjsuki(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2015
The fact that she slept with your father's friend which I find very difficult to believe does not justify your actions, it's wicked and also foolish. What of if the girl does not have any connection at all? You guys would have made away with it. Planning to take a baby to another country without the express permission of the mother should be condemned!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Seun360(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2015
Yoloba pipu sha.
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by fanedrive(m): 10:44am On Dec 31, 2015
amtaken:
Hmnnnnn

Ofe oyel, una dey try.
Aunty awon Were ,i hail o
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by iswallker(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2015
your dad and his friends are shameless....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic / Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) / Checkout Tonto Dikeh Lovely Look In A New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.