Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

What Is The Difference Between Cloudflare And The Hosting Companies - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Difference Between Cloudflare And The Hosting Companies (695 Views)

Webmaster Is Dead, How Do I Get The Hosting Details Of A Site / How Can I Take Over The Hosting Of My Site / Who Has My Content? Wordpress Or The Hosting Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Cloudflare And The Hosting Companies by tweetsme(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2015
Hello everyone. I just need someone to explain to me what cloudflare services is all about. Want to know the difference between cloudflare and hosting services. Thanks
Re: What Is The Difference Between Cloudflare And The Hosting Companies by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
tweetsme:
Hello everyone. I just need someone to explain to me what cloudflare services is all about. Want to know the difference between cloudflare and hosting services. Thanks

Hi,

CloudFlare protects and accelerates any website online.

You cant host websites on cloudflare rather cloudflare is only a service used by web hosting company's to automatically optimize the delivery of your web pages so your visitors get the fastest page load times and best performance.

Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between Cloudflare And The Hosting Companies by tweetsme(m): 9:08am On Jan 01, 2016
MrAlozie:

Hi,

CloudFlare protects and accelerates any website online.

You cant host websites on cloudflare rather cloudflare is only a service used by web hosting company's to automatically optimize the delivery of your web pages so your visitors get the fastest page load times and best performance.

Regards.
. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Adsense Account Disabled Few Days To Payout After Earning 5k+usd / Pupolar Tech Blogger Is Tying The Knot Today! -jidetheblogger / This New Affiliate Company Pays You 500 When You Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.