Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

"Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) (30490 Views)

Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) / "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos / Ade Okeowo: "Bag Of Rice Will Sell For N5,000, Dollar Will Exchange For N150" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by COOLDK(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2015
Sincerely, People should be wiser than this crap.
How can you said a tortoise intended to kill the woman? With what? It's leg or mouth? How fast can it walk?

All these fake publicity stunt in the name of gospel saaaaaa
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by ShammahBarnabas(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2015
The heart of man is desperately wicked!!
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2015
WTF?!!! WHAT THE ABSOLUTE TRIPLE FVCK IS WRONG WITH SOME PEOPLE?
WOW!!!
Buhari pls pls pls make education compulsory fro Nigerians oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my people wallow in ignorance and stupidity!!!!!!!

wow and double wow!!!
what a thread!! what nonsense!!! poor turtle will be killed by idi0tic people now!!! angry angry angry
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Chimerase(m): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2015
I didn't knw dat they have started opening caprice at the middle embarassed
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by justmenoni: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2015
Lol no mind them,I mean who cuts a bag of rice from the middle?
Seun:
What's that person's name.page? How did the person know who the tortoise intended to kill? Did the tortoise talk to him about it?

1 Like

Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by plaetton: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2015
Lol@ Christians, their paranoi and their Frauds.
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2015
pretydiva:
How did d person know dat dere was a tortoise inside d rice. Was d tortoise on top of d rice,or was it inside ..

The story nor complete abeg

Smart thinking, exactly my own question too.
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Emyogalanya: 11:12am On Dec 31, 2015
Defamation of character how can that animal kill a person with gun or knife the way tortoise looks makes me thinks he is wrongly accused of all those things we read in folklore stories

4 Likes

Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by ojnnaco(m): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2015
D tortoise may not be the problem ...but its the red cloth beside it that am afraid of
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by MrBLING(m): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2015
jmaxjohn:

Hw long do u expect a water creature to survive in a tight air locked BAG OF RICE. Gal open ur brain.
How fast can dat tin move dat it wants to kill someone?
Fake shitty publicity stunt.
I don't even c a single grain of rice sticking out of d shell of dat tortoise. Rubbish.
Nigerians can let themselves b blinded sha.

If i wan kill person, na tortoise i go become? angry

Tortoise are notoriously resilient creatures. There was an article in the uk telegraph of one that survived in a locked store room for 30 years.
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by jmaxjohn(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2015
MrBLING:

Tortoise are notoriously resilient creatures. There was an article in the uk telegraph of one that survived in a locked store room for 30 years.
Brilliant. Store ROOM. Not a bag of rice.
Not that i don't agree with u, but let's nt start to think how a tortoise got in der in d 1st place.
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by zylla(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2015
jmaxjohn:

Hw long do u expect a water creature to survive in a tight air locked BAG OF RICE. Gal open ur brain.
I don't even c a single grain of rice sticking out of d shell of dat tortoise. Rubbish.

I feel and agree with you. Sincerely, this kind of post and comments make me wonder whether we still use the lovely facility that God gave us to think at all?
Its a BIG PITY, our thinking is so clouded.
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Millz404(m): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2015
See meat for stew
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by hmuhammad(m): 11:24am On Dec 31, 2015
After all no be crime or even sin to chop tortoise, make dem fetch small rice from that bag use the tortoise prepare correct thick stew come use cold star wash am down grin cheesy
jmaxjohn:

1 Like

Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Mariamnife(f): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2015
Sigh
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2015
Keneking:
Where is lalasticlala sef shocked

When you subject some dericas of this parboiled rice in hot water, all dark forces embedded in it by the tortoise would escape via steam in the pot.

looool
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Seun(m): 11:29am On Dec 31, 2015
hmuhammad:
After all no be crime or even sin to chop tortoise, make dem fetch small rice from that bag use the tortoise prepare correct thick stew come use cold star wash am down grin cheesy
Killing a tortoise for food is wasteful. They reproduce very slowly and their meat is probably not even tasty. They can live longer than us.
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by jmaxjohn(m): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2015
hmuhammad:
Lol. Den send whatsapp message to d witches 4 village sey we don chop deir tortoise o. grin grin grin
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Reference(m): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2015
Primitive people. Rice is an semi-aquatic/marshland grain. Is it too much to believe that it shares the same habitat with the humble tortoise and so can be trapped in the cultivation and processing of the cereal. What exactly is wrong with us as a people. Are we cursed never to use our minds positively.
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Tzulu(f): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2015
A pastor has just advertised hos church to gullible minds. It is cheaper to 'waste' a N3000 bag of rice than to advertise for N300,000 in a newspaper many will not read.
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Reference:
Primitive people. Rice is an semi-aquatic/marshland grain. Is it too much to believe that it shares the same habitat with the humble tortoise and so can be trapped in the cultivation and processing of the cereal. What exactly is wrong with us as a people. Are we cursed never to use our minds positively.
wat abt the red cloth, Just pray this wickedness doesnt get close to you. it is real. Wat abt those hen and bowls with food u see sometimes at T junctions. I hve seen a vulture at the front of someones shop with a red small rope.
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Emenahagos02(m): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
The tortoise is even looking like Santa clues with d red cloth
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by udysweet(f): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
God bless you! Daz all
jmaxjohn:
Fake shii. Na middle una dey open una own newly bought bag of rice abi

1 Like

Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
Seun:
How did the person know who the tortoise intended to kill? Did the tortoise talk to him/her about it?
its an evil world and wisdom is important when you encounter such
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
abercrombie:
reacieve brain....haba
na for middle u de take open bag of rice?
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Reference(m): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
insycarc:

wat abt the red cloth, Just pray this wickedness doesnt get close to you. it is real. Wat abt those hen and bowls with food u see sometimes at T junctions. I hve seen a vulture at the front of someones shop with a red small rope.

And you see a vulture in front of a shop with red rope....and I say.....SO WHAT. You call it evil. I call it nature. What you think, say and then do is a product of what is in you. As a Christian my mind and mindset is not a canvass for the devil to paint any picture he desires. I see all God's creatures as good so I have never and can never be subject to evil influences. That is a tortoise I see, period. You kill it, you destroy God's creations and are in cahoots with whatever is destroying the planet, its people and its humanity.

Romans 12:2
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Sheikwonder(m): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
Seun:
Killing a tortoise for food is wasteful. They reproduce very slowly and their meat is probably not even tasty. They can live longer than us.

If I am violating a rule,I apologize in advance.

I did not know how to pass this across so I felt I should try this medium.

I think you should try the idea of numbering comments so that in this way,we don't get to see people quoting lengthy epistles just to make a small point as we see on f.p these days.Through this,numbered comments could also work like mentions e.g if I want to quote Seun over a post he made,rather than quote the whole text [especially if it is a long one],I could just try "@16:" if your comment happens to be the 16th one.

You may only enforce this rule for comments that exceed a particular word count e.g 300 words & above etc.

I may not be seeing the big picture here,but if there is a flaw in my reasoning I'd appreciate if you can point it out.

Compliments of the season!

1 Like

Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by donfreshest6(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
auntysimbiat:
HUMAN BEING N EVIL .. na wa oo sad sad

**Fool*** This one na photoshop grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by sod09(m): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
Seun:
u use to talk like cortana...as if u program
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
Reference:

And you see a vulture in front of a shop with red rope....and I say.....SO WHAT. You call it evil. I call it nature. What you think, say and then do is a product of what is in you. As a Christian my mind and mindset is not a canvass for the devil to paint any picture he desires. I see all God's creatures as good so I have never and can never be subject to evil influences. That is a tortoise I see, period. You kill it, you destroy God's creations and are in cahoots with whatever is destroying the planet, its people and its humanity.

Romans 12:2

sĂȘeing a white hen tied with red cloth at the t junction is nature. an owl flew into the church on 31st of december is normaal. Guy you never see anything i swear. Juju is real, Just as Christ is real
Re: "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) by duchesslola: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
the story is so fake and ridiculous. nigerians shaa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) / Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? / "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.