Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Assignment 4 Nairaland Babes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Assignment 4 Nairaland Babes (1016 Views)

The Dirty Things Abuja Big Babes Do For Money / Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? / *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assignment 4 Nairaland Babes by jaycee133(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2006
she is my babe as in we are going out, i like been in her house sleepin an even layin her there but like she does not like want me comin around,what do i do to make her crave 4 me to be around her house and even lay her plz. nairaland babes help me out ok undecided
Re: Assignment 4 Nairaland Babes by talk2ahmed(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2006
Bad boi, u go tay there
Re: Assignment 4 Nairaland Babes by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2006
what kind of advice do you need, angry how to lay a girl
Re: Assignment 4 Nairaland Babes by Free(f): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2006
nonsense
Re: Assignment 4 Nairaland Babes by Honeypot1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2006
@jaycee
U can ask your sisters (if u've got any), they should be freelance consultants in ''laying'' affairs, i suppose

@ThoniaSlim
I like your recent picture. Your eyes are the prettiest i've seen so far. What a lovely dentition, warm and alluring smile, slick lips, soft skin, nice tone, attractive dimples, humble demeanor

I can go on and on and on, U are such a beautiful girl
Re: Assignment 4 Nairaland Babes by iice(f): 4:44am On Dec 09, 2006
laughin ma lil friggin butt off grin grin
Re: Assignment 4 Nairaland Babes by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:46am On Dec 09, 2006
facial reconstruction
Re: Assignment 4 Nairaland Babes by layi(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2006
I'm like what exactly like do u really like want us to advise u on?
Re: Assignment 4 Nairaland Babes by katherinae(f): 4:10am On Dec 11, 2006
lol o dear maybe it just wasnt meant to be embarassed
Re: Assignment 4 Nairaland Babes by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2006
@honey_pot
thanks a lot wink

@thiefOfHeart

if that was refered to me,sorry girl its the natural me grin if your one of those who pays a regular visit to the surgeon,sorry am not one cool
Re: Assignment 4 Nairaland Babes by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2006
are you drunk? who the hell was talking to you? Last I checked the thread was about jaycee. Not you.
Re: Assignment 4 Nairaland Babes by Ugwumba(m): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2006
ThoniaSlim:

@honey_pot
thanks a lot wink

@thiefOfHeart

if that was refered,sorry girl its the natural me grin if your one of those who pays a regular visit to the surgeon,sorry am not one cool
ThiefOfHearts:

are you drunk? who the hell was talking to you? Last I checked the thread was about jaycee. Not you.

Let me settle this b4 it gets out of hand.

Two VERY BEAUTIFUL NATURAL BLACK SISTERS!!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Assignment 4 Nairaland Babes by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2006
@thiefOfHearts

i guess your the one who's drunk grin cause if you read well you would have seen i wrote if it were refered to me cool

@Ugwumba
i ain't fighting wink
Re: Assignment 4 Nairaland Babes by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2006
dont be funny Thonia, you just added that.

Lucky for you I dont bother to quote people's words everytime I reply.
Re: Assignment 4 Nairaland Babes by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2006
am not being funny,i did not add it,i only corrected it cause i  first wrote  "if it were refered"
so i corrected it to "if it were refered to me"maybe it was during trying to correct it that you read it.

(1) (Reply)

Seun Please Calll Me As Soon As Possible. / Does Any One Feel As Bored As I Do? / The Scam Called Visa Surf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.