Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,092 members, 7,807,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If (5629 Views)

We Are Ready To Take Over From Oritsejafor – Northern CAN Replies Group / Salvation Is Simply Joinning Christianity If You Were A Muslim Or Atheist / ~defend Christianity If You Can~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by Abuzola(m): 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2009
Only if you can show me where jesus say CHRISTIANITY is the way to salvation in the Bible or even point a word that state christianity

Compiled by ABUZOLA
But did jesus mentioned Islam, lets see
John 14:27 (New International Version)
27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

What is Islam ? Islam means Peace in Arabic therefore : Islam I leave with you; my Islam I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
This was what Allah Promised the muslim not to be troubled in the Quran and thats why we are fearless

John 14:28 (New International Version)
28"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.
You heard him say, so don"t blaspheme him as being the same GOD that sent him.

A Word is enough for the wise

The Noble Qur'an Hud 11:106
As for those who are wretched, they will be in the Fire, sighing in a high and low tone
"But those who disbelieve (in the Oneness of Allah), for them will be the Fire of Hell. Neither will it have a complete killing effect on them so that they die, nor shall its torment be lightened for them. Thus do We requite every disbeliever!" [Faatir 35:36]
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by noetic2: 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2009
what do u understand by christianity?
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by Generica(m): 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2009
Abuzola:

Only if you can show me where jesus say CHRISTIANITY is the way to salvation in the Bible or even point a word that state christianity

Compiled by ABUZOLA
27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

What is Islam ? Islam means Peace in Arabic therefore : Islam I leave with you; my Islam I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
This was what Allah Promised the muslim not to be troubled in the Quran and thats why we are fearless

28"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

A Wprd is enough for he wise

As for those who are wretched, they will be in the Fire, sighing in a high and low tone
"But those who disbelieve (in the Oneness of Allah), for them will be the Fire of Hell. Neither will it have a complete killing effect on them so that they die, nor shall its torment be lightened for them. Thus do We requite every disbeliever!" [Faatir 35:36]

The mere mention of "peace" in the bible by Jesus Christ is not in any way alluding to Islam. Now tell me, as your name is Abuzola, does that hinder any other person from taking the same name or naming his/her child Abuzola?
That "christianity wasn't mentioned in the bible is untrue. The word christianity is from the root word christian and was given to the disciples of Christ at Antioch in Acts 11:26. Christianity is a noun while christian adjective.
Do you now see how pernicious your views are?
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by pilgrim1(f): 1:54am On Jun 13, 2009
Abuzola:

. . .Islam I leave with you; my Islam I give you.

Please stop murdering other people's languages! angry angry How could Jesus have been speaking Quraish and saying the things you're putting into His mouth?

The word 'peace' in Aramaic is "shlama", not "islam" [see Wiki]; in Greek it is "eirēnē" [ειρήνη].

Abuzola:

What is Islam ? Islam means Peace in Arabic therefore :

Are you the only Muslim who does not know the meaning in Arabic of the word 'Islam'? Why are you perpetrating this huge ignorance that has been thrown out ages ago? Let me remind you:

A. Islam means submission, not peace;

B. Salaam is the word for peace in Arabic.

(1) 'Contrary to popular belief amongst Muslims, Islam does NOT mean peace.' [Greek Muslims blog]

(2) 'The Arabic word Islam translates in English language as Submission' [submission.org]

(3) 'The word Islam means "submission"' [Wikipedia].
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by sosisi(f): 2:04am On Jun 13, 2009
Thanks pilgrim
Looks like Abuzola just graduated from a non accredited Islamic academy
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by Aremugangan(m): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2009
Dnt gt tins obfuscated. W@'s d diff bt peace n submission? Cn a person wu is nt submissiv b peaceful? Islam is nt a religion where we only blv d@ God xists, rada, it's a religion where we kno n by modification, beyound evry resonabl doubt confirm HIS xistence. Muslims re nt followers of shadows bt d tru worsipper of d only God (Exodus 20:3-5), (Qur'an 114;1-4).
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by pilgrim1(f): 9:04am On Jun 13, 2009
Aremugangan:

Dnt gt tins obfuscated. W@'s d diff bt peace n submission? Cn a person wu is nt submissiv b peaceful? Islam is nt a religion where we only blv d@ God xists, rada, it's a religion where we kno n by modification, beyound evry resonabl doubt confirm HIS xistence. Muslims re nt followers of shadows bt d tru worsipper of d only God (Exodus 20:3-5), (Qur'an 114;1-4).

What have you said just now? Are you confused between the words 'salaam' and 'islam'? Or your short-hand scripts get any better by quoting from the same Bible that Muslims don't believe in? What really
nauseates me is some of you going around to confuse both yourselves and your friends, and then coming back to justify the same confusion. I know - I should be calm and talk like 'butter won't melt in my mouth' . . but enough of all this cheap soliciting and uneducated guesses from you guys.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2009
Abuzola:

Compiled by ABUZOLA

Generica and Pilgrim.1 have already educated and enlightened you on the misconceptions stated in your quote above, all I just want to say is what came out of the mouth of Jesus Christ Himself when He said:

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me." -- John 14:6

[list]
[li]Do you believe this declaration about Himself, and if not why not?[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Who are those following the Way, truth and life that He mentioned?[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Do you believe there is another way, truth and life, if so what is it?[/li]
[/list]
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by Aremugangan(m): 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2009
@Pilgrim- if dis shd b a religious debate, den i ll prefer 2do it wt a much mor knowledged person wu is realy vast abt d bilbe dan avin ur li2 brain "disturbd" as u myt nt b able 2comprehend d facts i ll gv u frm d bible simply coz u av li2 or no knowledge abt d@ book. Afterall, u dont kno it cover 2 cover, u only kno w@ ur pastor preaches on occasions(wen u go 2d church). Pls if u dare dim it fit, gv Qur'an chapter 2 a trial (we av it translatd in2 millions of langs) xcpt if u wnt 2prove me wrong, fear ll nt permit u 2read it. I dnt mind ur reference if u av any. Pls stp livin in ignorance.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by dankol: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2009
@Abuzola
Only if you can show me where jesus say CHRISTIANITY is the way to salvation in the Bible or even point a word that state christianity.

well, the best answer as far as i am concerned is John 14: 6[color=#000099]"And Jesus answered annd said, I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the father, except by me ". The word Christian was first used in Antioch, syria, why because they behaved like him. Also in romans "there is no other name given unto us by which we can be saved except for the name of Jesus Christ". With out christ you are yet to be saved, and whether u accept him or not, he is the saviour,
[/color]
Compiled by ABUZOLA

Well,
1. Islam does not means peace
2. Jesus did not preach or spread islam and only muhammad did

U can never understand the diety of jesus christ and yet
1. All agree he was not born of man
2. that He is still alive
3. that he will judge the world at the end

it is only a rebrobate mind would fail to agree to that

Same goes to u

well, i pray it is not too late before u surrender. cos whether u like it or not, you will bow to Jesus christ , maybe now or later. mark my words.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by pilgrim1(f): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2009
Aremugangan:

@Pilgrim- if dis shd b a religious debate, den i ll prefer 2do it wt a much mor knowledged person wu is realy vast abt d bilbe dan avin ur li2 brain "disturbd" as u myt nt b able 2comprehend d facts i ll gv u frm d bible simply coz u av li2 or no knowledge abt d@ book. Afterall, u dont kno it cover 2 cover, u only kno w@ ur pastor preaches on occasions(wen u go 2d church). Pls if u dare dim it fit, gv Qur'an chapter 2 a trial (we av it translatd in2 millions of langs) xcpt if u wnt 2prove me wrong, fear ll nt permit u 2read it. I dnt mind ur reference if u av any. Pls stp livin in ignorance.

Instead of ducking behind this unintelligent short-hand and saying nothing, save your drama and show that other Muslims are W-R-O-N-G when they clearly hold that 'islam' is NOT "peace".For pointing out such things, THEY must be "ignorant" and only your shorthand scripts with vacant holes can be more enlightened. Don't amuse me with such drama if you can't apply yourself appropriately.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by Abuzola(m): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2009
The religion of Islam is not named after a person as in the case of "Christianity" which was named after Jesus Christ, "Buddhism" after Gutama Buddha , "Marxism" after Karl Marx, and "Confucianism" after Confucius.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by Aremugangan(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2009
@Olaadegbu. Response to John 14:6-
All d Prophets of God (nt d present day self-acclaimd oh) are d way, coz God communicatd with man tru dem n as such, dey are d interface btw God n man.
Isaiah 43:10-11. God Almighty confirmd dem (Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus n Muhammad) as His prophets who teaches D way, D truth and D light coz dey say nothin of deir ownself bt w@ dey hear frm d Almighty God.
Jesus said in John 6:38 and John 5:30 where he bore witness of himself 2b one of d servant/messenger of God d@ preachd d way, d truth n d light of God.
In Jesus' farewell message, he finally told us w@ d truth is in John 17:3 as it was confirmed in d early scriptures n d scripture d@ came afta d bible.
Of Muhammad in John 1:19-25 and John 4:19-23.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by Abuzola(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2009
ISLAM MEANS PEACE the word Peace is derived from salam.
Most muslim know this so don"t feed us with your sporus, We are muslims we know our Religion unlike christianity that Jesus never knew of it
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by olabowale(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2009
@$Osisi:
[Quote]
Thanks pilgrim
Looks like Abuzola just graduated from a non accredited Islamic academy
[/quote]

What did she do that you are thanking her for? That woman knows nothing about Islam. You must be so easily taken. Very gullible. I didn't expect you to fall so easily like that. But then what should I expect. You who is very pratical in many things. But when it comes to 1+1+1 you just continue to deny that it is 3 in reality. Let me show you how wrong Pilgrim.1 is, in her statement and no one needs to consult the Web to find out. All you need to do is go talk to Arabs who are linguist in their own language. We are not talking about John Esposito here. Those are people with knowledge that the knowledge have no residual value of goodness for them. For they will be judged for their knowledge, but yet they rejected faith in the day of Judgement.

« #3 on: Today at 01:54:13 AM »  
Quote from: Abuzola on Yesterday at 07:18:13 PM
. . .Islam I leave with you; my Islam I give you.

Please stop murdering other people's languages!   How could Jesus have been speaking Quraish and saying the things you're putting into His mouth?

Arabic as a language in the time of Jesus and also in the time of Muhammad was spoken far beyond the boundary of "Quraish" tribe in Makka. Proof; Yemeni, and others spoke Arabic. Fusat Arabic of Quran came with Quran. But it is still Arabic and it is just a greater level of arabic compared to what was already spoken by arabs, far beyond Quraish. The same Fusat became the purest and standardized Arabic. This is the arab language that the Christian Bible is now written for the Christians of Arabia.

And for sure, Jesus did not speak greek. Why do you put greek in his mouth? What happened to the Aramaic that he spoke? Show us that Gospel first, before you can bring out a "greek" gospel!

The word 'peace' in Aramaic is "shlama", not "islam" [see Wiki]; in Greek it is "eirēnē" [ειρήνη].

And a casual look, will tell you that Islam, though not completely in its total meaning is just "peace". But we see that shlama of Aramaic and Islam have a common root. Look, the both have laam (l), miim (m). That is just going by what you write, above (2 common, out of 3 of shlama and 4 of islam). But if we compare Shlama of aramaic to eirene of greek, what do they possible have in common? Zero! Yet you are bringing it up to express, what exactly?

Is Yoruba not close to Ishekiri, Edo, etc of Nigeria than say English, even though England colonized its people? What you have done above is similar to anyone denying the Yoruba and Isheriki as similar and brought about English language to argue such a point!

Quote from: Abuzola on Yesterday at 07:18:13 PM

Are you the only Muslim who does not know the meaning in Arabic of the word 'Islam'? Why are you perpetrating this huge ignorance that has been thrown out ages ago? Let me remind you:

A.  Islam means submission, not peace;

Wrong definition> Islam means peaceful (willing) Submission. Islam is formed from two words fused together: Silm and Salaam! Boths are words in Quran. While Silm stand for submission /complete entry as in (enter Islam completely (in Surah An Am). Salaam meaning peace, is also a quality of Allah as in Al Salaam. It is dishonesty to say Islam has nothing to do with peace, because peaceful submission actually means islam in full sense of the word.

B.  Salaam is the word for peace in Arabic.

(1) 'Contrary to popular belief amongst Muslims, Islam does NOT mean peace.' [Greek Muslims blog]

How can you a Kufar tell the Muslims what islam really means? You neither practice it nor understand it! You think this is Christianity, where you read your own meanin, as you personaly wish? No. Seriously. And you are yoruba woman, should know that Arabic is not your mother's tongue. You are not a bedouin, for example. Hence you can't tell a bedouin what an arabic word means. Thats his language. Also a bedouin can't tell you what a Yoruba word means either. That should come naturally to you. You do speak yoruba or don't you? (Aji se bi yoruba lanri yoruba o je se bi enikan kan. I know. I intentionally put Yoruba where Oyo is. The Yorubas have their root, also in Oyo).

(2)  'The Arabic word Islam translates in English language as Submission'  [submission.org]

(3)  'The word Islam means "submission"'  [Wikipedia].

No arab will tell you that Islam simply means submission, without peace attached to it. Willingly is peace, you know. It means not forced or coarsed to submit. Please stop thinking you can define Islam by a narrow lens of the WWW! Sometimes they are correct and others, they are off the mark. And I don't trust the english language anyhow when it comes to Islam (Example Kun fa yakun does not mean Be and it i. It should Be, so it Be). Consider the fact that fa means So, while wa means And.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by olabowale(m): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2009

« #6 on: Today at 09:04:31 AM »
Quote from: Aremugangan on Today at 07:28:44 AM

What have you said just now? Are you confused between the words 'salaam' and 'islam'? Or your short-hand scripts get any better by quoting from the same Bible that Muslims don't believe in? What really

It is true Muslims do not believe in the "Bible." Reason is that it is not a revealed Book! Check out the Quran to know what are revealed, including the Suhufi (Ibrahima wa Musa; Surah Al'a).

Muslims believe in the original Toral as it was revealed to Musa (AS), Sabur as it was revealed to Daud (AS) and Injil as it was revealed to Isa bin Mariam (AS). If you know any better, please tell us now and quote the verses from Quran. If you know that Jesus the god revealed the "Bible," please show us the very Verse from your Bible or whereever you can find it!

nauseates me is some of you going around to confuse both yourselves and your friends, and then coming back to justify the same confusion. I know - I should be calm and talk like 'butter won't melt in my mouth' . . but enough of all this cheap soliciting and uneducated guesses from you guys.

Grandstanding, unless have a proof against what he said!
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by pilgrim1(f): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2009
Abuzola:

Most muslim know this so don"t feed us with your sporus, We are muslims we know our Religion unlike christianity that Jesus never knew of it

Abuzola, you're a very funny character!  grin
Abeg stop making ignorant noise. Most educated Muslims know that 'islam' means 'submission', not peace. If you have a quarrel with that, take it to those Muslims' front yard. No informed or educated Muslim will continue to spread this ignorant confusion of the meaning of 'islam' - your own is even more mechanical and magical as to push 'islam' into Jesus' mouth! "My islam I leave with you" - indeed! Yeye. grin

You would also have made the same mechanical magic with other verses in John -

John 16:33 -
   'These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace'

replace with Abuzola's magic, it becomes:

'These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have islam'

John 20:19 -
     'Jesus stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.'

'Jesus stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Islam be unto you.'

John 20:21 -
    'Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you:
     as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

'Then said Jesus to them again, Islam be unto you:

That is the magic between Aramaic, Greek and Quraish that you have been playing here and shouting out your ignorance. Islam I leave unto you koo, Quariash I bring near you ni! grin
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by pilgrim1(f): 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi:
What did she do that you are thanking her for? That woman knows nothing about Islam. You must be so easily taken. Very gullible. I didn't expect you to fall so easily like that. But then what should I expect. You who is very pratical in many things. But when it comes to 1+1+1 you just continue to deny that it is 3 in reality. Let me show you how wrong Pilgrim.1 is, in her statement and no one needs to consult the Web to find out. All you need to do is go talk to Arabs who are linguist in their own language. We are not talking about John Esposito here. Those are people with knowledge that the knowledge have no residual value of goodness for them. For they will be judged for their knowledge, but yet they rejected faith in the day of Judgement.

Arabic as a language in the time of Jesus and also in the time of Muhammad was spoken far beyond the boundary of "Quraish" tribe in Makka. Proof; Yemeni, and others spoke Arabic. Fusat Arabic of Quran came with Quran. But it is still Arabic and it is just a greater level of arabic compared to what was already spoken by arabs, far beyond Quraish. The same Fusat became the purest and standardized Arabic. This is the arab language that the Christian Bible is now written for the Christians of Arabia.

And for sure, Jesus did not speak greek. Why do you put greek in his mouth? What happened to the Aramaic that he spoke? Show us that Gospel first, before you can bring out a "greek" gospel!

And a casual look, will tell you that Islam, though not completely in its total meaning is just "peace". But we see that shlama of Aramaic and Islam have a common root. Look, the both have laam (l), miim (m). That is just going by what you write, above (2 common, out of 3 of shlama and 4 of islam). But if we compare Shlama of aramaic to eirene of greek, what do they possible have in common? Zero! Yet you are bringing it up to express, what exactly?

Is Yoruba not close to Ishekiri, Edo, etc of Nigeria than say English, even though England colonized its people? What you have done above is similar to anyone denying the Yoruba and Isheriki as similar and brought about English language to argue such a point!

Wrong definition> Islam means peaceful (willing) Submission. Islam is formed from two words fused together: Silm and Salaam! Boths are words in Quran. While Silm stand for submission /complete entry as in (enter Islam completely (in Surah An Am). Salaam meaning peace, is also a quality of Allah as in Al Salaam. It is dishonesty to say Islam has nothing to do with peace, because peaceful submission actually means islam in full sense of the word.

How can you a Kufar tell the Muslims what islam really means? You neither practice it nor understand it! You think this is Christianity, where you read your own meanin, as you personaly wish? No. Seriously. And you are yoruba woman, should know that Arabic is not your mother's tongue. You are not a bedouin, for example. Hence you can't tell a bedouin what an arabic word means. Thats his language. Also a bedouin can't tell you what a Yoruba word means either. That should come naturally to you. You do speak yoruba or don't you? (Aji se bi yoruba lanri yoruba o je se bi enikan kan. I know. I intentionally put Yoruba where Oyo is. The Yorubas have their root, also in Oyo).

No arab will tell you that Islam simply means submission, without peace attached to it. Willingly is peace, you know. It means not forced or coarsed to submit. Please stop thinking you can define Islam by a narrow lens of the WWW! Sometimes they are correct and others, they are off the mark. And I don't trust the english language anyhow when it comes to Islam (Example Kun fa yakun does not mean Be and it i. It should Be, so it Be). Consider the fact that fa means So, while wa means And.
olabowale:

It is true Muslims do not believe in the "Bible." Reason is that it is not a revealed Book! Check out the Quran to know what are revealed, including the Suhufi (Ibrahima wa Musa; Surah Al'a).

Muslims believe in the original Toral as it was revealed to Musa (AS), Sabur as it was revealed to Daud (AS) and Injil as it was revealed to Isa bin Mariam (AS). If you know any better, please tell us now and quote the verses from Quran. If you know that Jesus the god revealed the "Bible," please show us the very Verse from your Bible or whereever you can find it!

Grandstanding, unless have a proof against what he said!

More ignorant tomfoolery.

olabowale:
How can you a Kufar tell the Muslims what islam really means? You neither practice it nor understand it!

I didn't know that the Muslims at "Greek Muslims" blog were "kufar". Well done.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by Aremugangan(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2009
Weither u accept or nt, d fact has bin written, d fact is n ll stil remain. Doz wu disbelieve in Islamic monotheism whether u show dem d light(Islam) or nt dey ll nt believe. This is Qur'an 2:6-7 confirmin ur seald heart evn b4 u were born which mins its nt surprisin whether u accept or nt.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by olabowale(m): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2009

« #10 on: Today at 12:43:05 PM »  
Quote from: Aremugangan on Today at 12:27:33 PM

Instead of ducking behind this unintelligent short-hand and saying nothing, save your drama and show that other Muslims are W-R-O-N-G when they clearly hold that 'islam' is NOT "peace".For pointing out such things, THEY must be "ignorant" and only your shorthand scripts with vacant holes can be more enlightened. Don't amuse me with such drama if you can't apply yourself appropriately.

$Osisi, come here an correct yoruba, please. Worse Prime Minister Gordon of England should come to do the correction of my Yoruba. This is a similitude to what I hilighted above. A big time Kufar from Yoruba Nigeria, who can read Surah Ankabut, is going the whole world Islamic body, that their understinding of what Islam means, has nothing to do with Salaam! What a discovery!
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by OBNOXIOUS: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2009
Why does pilgrim hate and despise Muslims and Islam so much with so much bitterness and Venom? Wasn't she a former Moslem? Going through all her posts shows the level of hatred she has for Islam is so strong that i doubt if the Hatred George Bush has for Islamic terrorists can match her hatred for Islam especially as a former Moslem!.

I have been wondering, if Pilgrim changes to another religion, is this the kind of fate Christians will suffer? Have Christians on this forum fratenizing with her ever thought for once if the torpedo turns towards them that its over for them? I am neither a Muslim nor Christian but i really dont understand the hatred she has for Islam.

We all need to engage in constructive debates but the level of hate is appalling from her. I really feel sorry for most of the Moslems on this thread cry
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by pilgrim1(f): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2009
OBNOXIOUS:

Why does pilgrim hate and despise Muslims and Islam so much with so much bitterness and Venom?

I don't hate or despise Muslims or Islam. What is wrong is wrong, and I pointed out that other well-informed Muslims are not making the same wrong affirmations that the OP has started out with. If those Muslims are wrong, are they also haters of Muslims and Islam for saying the direct opposite of what the OP tried to state?
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by pilgrim1(f): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2009
Aremugangan:

Weither u accept or nt, d fact has bin written, d fact is n ll stil remain. Doz wu disbelieve in Islamic monotheism whether u show dem d light(Islam) or nt dey ll nt believe. This is Qur'an 2:6-7 confirmin ur seald heart evn b4 u were born which mins its nt surprisin whether u accept or nt.

There's a motherboard where you can preach your ideas to Muslims and not try to defend what is patently false. Other Muslims (which I've referenced) have made it clear the OP's statement in meaning was wrong and false - is that my worry? I don't have anything to worry about; but you don't have to resort to the mechanical magic of confusing languages just to peddle your ideas. No matter how many times you shout it, what is wrong is wrong, and those Muslims have pointed it out. If you have a problem on this issue, take it right upfront to them and tell them they're wrong.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by olabowale(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2009

More ignorant tomfoolery.

You must be a fast reader to have easily finished all of that, and came to your conclusion, without giving any expanation. Experiments always, is accompanied by observarions, before conclusions. Please tell us what you disagreed with before you came out with your deceitful statement?

Is it the Silm as in Silmi kaa fa in Surah An Am or the Salaam as in Al Salaam of Surah Hashr?

Quote from: olabowale on Today at 02:11:03 PM
How can you a Kufar tell the Muslims what islam really means? You neither practice it nor understand it!

I didn't know that the Muslims at "Greek Muslims" blog were "kufar". Well done.

My Kufar is a description of you, since you are not a Muslim! Kafara is where Kufar is derived from. Unless you are a Muslim, my statement stands as a fact! And as for the Greek Muslim blog, you could have gone to the source; the Muslim Arabs of either Makka or Madina or greater Arabia (the Ijaz) or even the West African Muslims who are enmass muslims, or the Indian Muslims, or the Malaysians or Pakitanis, etc.

I see what you did: Old habit is very hard to shed. You thought Islam is Christianity, since your source for Christianity is Greek instead of Aramaic that Allah made yopu spilled out, earlier. So you have to go to the greek (muslim blog) for Islam, too.

Blog by definition is where people give opinions. Sometimes correct and other times not so. Spare me and don't spear me , Missy. We have a consistence of islam to mean peaceful Submission since the very first time; the lifetime of the Prophet (AS).

Come to think of it: Maybe you know Islam more than him (AS). No?
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by pilgrim1(f): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2009
olabowale:

You must be a fast reader to have easily finished all of that, and came to your conclusion, without giving any expanation. Experiments always, is accompanied by observarions, before conclusions. Please tell us what you disagreed with before you came out with your deceitful statement?

Is it the Silm as in Silmi kaa fa in Surah An Am or the Salaam as in Al Salaam of Surah Hashr?

My Kufar is a description of you, since you are not a Muslim! Kafara is where Kufar is derived from. Unless you are a Muslim, my statement stands as a fact! And as for the Greek Muslim blog, you could have gone to the source; the Muslim Arabs of either Makka or Madina or greater Arabia (the Ijaz) or even the West African Muslims who are enmass muslims, or the Indian Muslims, or the Malaysians or Pakitanis, etc.

I see what you did: Old habit is very hard to shed. You thought Islam is Christianity, since your source for Christianity is Greek instead of Aramaic that Allah made yopu spilled out, earlier. So you have to go to the greek (muslim blog) for Islam, too.

Blog by definition is where people give opinions. Sometimes correct and other times not so. Spare me and don't spear me , Missy. We have a consistence of islam to mean peaceful Submission since the very first time; the lifetime of the Prophet (AS).

Come to think of it: Maybe you know Islam more than him (AS). No?

Any more tomfoolery from you, hmm?
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by Abuzola(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2009
JESUS SAID SALAMU ALAIKUM IN THE BIBLE

John 20:19 -
'Jesus stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.'

Peace in Arabic means Salam, which Islam is derived from

replace with Arabic, it becomes:

'Salamu alaikum

John 20:21 -
'Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you:

Salamu alikum

This is also wtitten in the christian Arabic Bible
Watch out for my thread on this topic
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by olabowale(m): 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2009

« #22 on: Today at 02:46:08 PM »  
Quote from: Aremugangan on Today at 02:29:35 PM

There's a motherboard where you can preach your ideas to Muslims and not try to defend what is patently false. Other Muslims (which I've referenced) have made it clear the OP's statement in meaning was wrong and false - is that my worry? I don't have anything to worry about; but you don't have to resort to the mechanical magic of confusing languages just to peddle your ideas. No matter how many times you shout it, what is wrong is wrong, and those Muslims have pointed it out. If you have a problem on this issue, take it right upfront to them and tell them they're wrong.

I wondered what was your concern about his statement, that is Abuzola's, except that it griefed you? While you go to greek muslim's blogs to provide statements for Malaysia, Indonesian, Indian, Pakistani, bangladeshi, etc Muslims, we hereby tender the opinions of the Unitarian Christians, who do not believe there is anything called Trinity!

What about the Jehovah Witnesses's opinion about godship of Jesus, which I am of the opinion that they dont believe? Or should we tender the opinion of the Catholics who pray to Mary because they believe she can force Jesus her son to whatever she wants? Inshort, we present the Paul himself, who says, and please check your Bible before you misspeak, that Jesus does not have the final word on Christendom!

Look at each one of my examples, and except Paul who is just one person and we know his position in your religion, each of them is far larger than the total mumber of muslims in Greece! Each group thinks it is a good authority of Christianity. Not the Muslims saying it. Not just handful of Christian are in each group. And finally, Greek Muslims should not take presidence over any of these listed muslm nations. Blogging is where you go?

In Morocco, India, Pakistan, etc, you have islamic universities, where people ae being matriculated. is there any in Greece? Pilgrim is very funny woman!
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by olabowale(m): 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2009
And $Osisi disappeard one time, leaving Pilgrim.1 to face the bitter truth all by herself! This is life.

Aburo, Pilgrim.1. Pele.

From now on, I will only watch this thread and may not respond, except where the lies are just very blatant!

Ku simi o. Shee 7th Day Adventist ni e? O daa bee.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by pilgrim1(f): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2009
Here comes another mechanical magic. . . grin

Why are you not consistent and dashing between two opinions? I knew sooner than later you'd (predictably) come to this turn-around confusion.

So, let's get something from you. First, you argued that:

Abuzola:

. . . then when corrected, your shouted back:

Abuzola:

. . . now the same magician comes on board to say:

Abuzola:

Peace in Arabic means Salam, which Islam is derived from

Why didn't you maintian that it should be "islam" and not "salam" as you shouted before? It seems that anything that comes to your head is just belched out without a moment's thought. I would like to see how your clappers will ignore the diversion and come back hooting blindly on the same point.

Abuzola:

'Salamu alaikum

Why not "Islam alaikum" instead of 'salam alaikum'? It is very convenient to play these games as you choose - and I deliberately left those verses to help you perform the same non-functioning magic. You want more verses? Just ask.  But for all that, Jesus did not speak Quraish, so please rest your mind and refrain from further entertaining us with this drama of yours.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by Abuzola(m): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2009
pilgrim.1:

Why didn't you maintian that it should be "islam" and not "salam" as you shouted before? It seems that anything that comes to your head is just belched out without a moment's thought. I would like to see how your clappers will ignore the diversion and come back hooting blindly on the same point.

Why not "Islam alaikum" instead of 'salam alaikum'? It is very convenient to play these games as you choose - and I deliberately left those verses to help you perform the same non-functioning magic. You want more verses? Just ask. But for all that, Jesus did not speak Quraish, so please rest your mind and refrain from further entertaining us with this drama of yours.

Because this is Arabic language, it maintains some principles, just like your english language with come and came or laugh and laughed is the same, it maintains time, Islama, islamu, salama, salami and salam is all the same and in arabic the NAHWU (Part of speech) is vast.
sorry dear go and do more research
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by pilgrim1(f): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2009
Abuzola:

Because this is Arabic language, it maintains some principles, just like your english language with come and came or laugh and laughed is the same, it maintains time, Islama, islamu, salama, salami and salam is all the same and in arabic the NAHWU (Part of speech) is vast.
sorry dear go and do more research

I feel sorry you're talking about 'research' when you're vastly hollow about it. Arabic is not the same as other languages, and misusing language-constructs the way you do is a huge minus for your campaign - confused and ignorant cackles such as you display do not serve to make your adventures attractive to those you're trying to reach out to. Putting words in people's mouths does not serve your cause well at all - go find out and let me know if it does.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If by Abuzola(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2009
Nisa'i 171. O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, ("Be!" - and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh) created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: "Three (trinity)!" Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.

172. The Messiah will never be proud to reject to be a slave to Allah, nor the angels who are near (to Allah). And whosoever rejects His worship and is proud, then He will gather them all together unto Himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

The Untold Truth About Water Spirit: What You Don't Know! / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo (KICC) Richer Than Arch-bishop Of Canterbury Uk / 2017 Prophecies By Dr Chris Okafor Of Mountain Of Liberation Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.