Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Dpr Is Inviting-this Saturday Is The Day! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dpr Is Inviting-this Saturday Is The Day! (2905 Views)

INSOURCING Is Inviting For Test So SOON!! Hw True Is This? / Exxonmobil Is Inviting For Aptitude Test / Oceanic Is Inviting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dpr Is Inviting-this Saturday Is The Day! by begum: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2006
This is the version of the mail sent to me but I haven't receive the letter.
Dear Applicant,

You have been shortlisted for the aptitude test for the Department of Petroleum Resources, which comes up on Saturday, October 28, 2006.

Please pick up your invitation letters from the contact addresses supplied by you, as admittance to the test venue without the letter would be disallowed.

Phillips Consulting Ltd

Recruitment Support Services

Dear Nairalanders,
If anybody in the house has received the letter, kindly tell us the detail- venue, time etc.
Re: Dpr Is Inviting-this Saturday Is The Day! by arum(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2006
Hellow naira lands, i have not got any info about my own invitation. confused! what di I do?
Re: Dpr Is Inviting-this Saturday Is The Day! by oyeabey(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2006
arum,
dont worry yur own turn will soon com just take it coooool.It is well with yu. smiley
Re: Dpr Is Inviting-this Saturday Is The Day! by iluobebo: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2006
Pls is there anybody in the house who has got the invitation and venue detail for dpr test. any usefull info can be sent to iluobeistalking@yahoo.com
Re: Dpr Is Inviting-this Saturday Is The Day! by muchluv(m): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2006
hi nairalanders while applying for the dpr stuff the only web add on the newspaper add was dpr.com so i went there n i didnt see any application details except for an email add employment@Dprnigeria.com n that was where i sent my application to do u guys think i have any hope? embarassed
Re: Dpr Is Inviting-this Saturday Is The Day! by engr17(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2006
I have not received any info 4rm dpr but i guess the Letter in question must be collected form their HQ address which they provided in the mailbox.
not by e-mail to avoid excess copying to pals
Re: Dpr Is Inviting-this Saturday Is The Day! by hammah(m): 6:04am On Oct 26, 2006
i am in abuja.i have not seen this pls.can someone confirm this if it's true.
Re: Dpr Is Inviting-this Saturday Is The Day! by timx(m): 8:55am On Oct 26, 2006
I have also been sent the invitation through my e- mail box but i am yet to recieve the official letter of invitation. I would like to know if DPR will send the letters via DHL or speedpost like NNPC does as this would be a more appropriate means of distribution because we will not be allowed to write the test on saturday without the invitation letter! Can anyone with info pls reply. Thanks!!
[flash=200,200][/flash][img][/img] smiley
Re: Dpr Is Inviting-this Saturday Is The Day! by begum: 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2006
Thanks you all.
I also noticed that the day chosen by DPR/NNPC for the test is an environmental day. Will the exam really take place by that stated time, 10am?
Re: Dpr Is Inviting-this Saturday Is The Day! by oisrael(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2006
Dear Nairalanders, I also applied on-line for the DPR recruitment but I'm yet to receive any mail whatsoever! I wonder why[right][/right]
Re: Dpr Is Inviting-this Saturday Is The Day! by timx(m): 8:11am On Oct 27, 2006
Please does has anyone recieved his/her invitation letter for the DPR test? if so pleae can u kindly tell us the venue and time for the test taking place tomorrow because i am yet to recieve my letter of invitation and i am in the dark about details concerning the time and venue for the test. i will really like to get details before the end of the day. Please this kind gesture will be highly appreciated.
Thank you!
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Dpr Is Inviting-this Saturday Is The Day! by bobocj(m): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2006
Dpr info on Abuja test center;

Venue; NNPC towers
Time;  8:00am
Mode; Strictly on invitation
date; sat 28th oct 2006

I hope to gatecrash, believing it works since i have not received any invitation. Try gatecrashing too, u may be lucky
Re: Dpr Is Inviting-this Saturday Is The Day! by timx(m): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2006
PLEASE ANYONE WITH INFO ON LAGOS TEST VENUE AND TIME PLS. VERY URGENT!!!! cry
Re: Dpr Is Inviting-this Saturday Is The Day! by AbdulWasiu(m): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2006
I received my letter yesterday through Speedpost.Kinda late though!
Here's the detail:

Date: Saturday, October 28th 2006

Time: 12:00 noon

Venue: Airforce Primary School ,

8/9, Abudu Smith Street ,

Off Femi Pearse Street ,

Off Kofo Abayomi Street ,

Victoria Island, Lagos .

Please bring along with you the following, as admittance would be denied without them.                 

1.      Original copy of Invitation letter/email.

2.      A form of identification i.e. international passport, driver’s license or ID card.

3.      A current passport photograph

4.      A copy of your updated C.V with your reference number as stated above, clearly   shown on it.

5.      A 2B pencil and eraser.

The problem is that the slated time sort of coincide with that of NNPC test because I do not think we would have been through with the NNPC test at 12.00noon.Anyway, God dey!

All the best my fellow Nairalanders.

Cheers.
Re: Dpr Is Inviting-this Saturday Is The Day! by iluobebo: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2006
i was told by a friend that the test is for graduate trainees only, but idon't know how true? pls can u guys help out? thnak u vey much.

(1) (Reply)

Exxon Mobil Post Graduate Scholarships Expires June 26th! / 6 Jobs That Pay Surprisingly Well- No Bachelor's Degree Needed / Vacancy For Contract Script Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.