Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Buhari,you Can't Decieve Me.#period - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari,you Can't Decieve Me.#period (974 Views)

Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore / Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " / Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari,you Can't Decieve Me.#period by obinnashady(m): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2015
When president Buhari was asked yesterday about the Hijab,he made a statement which went down well with some Nigerians but not me.He said 'he will ban the Hijab if this continues (terrorism).we are still experiencing insugency in Nigeria and the best thing to do is to Ban the Hijab now,so that Nigerians will know who the real terrorists are.

The statement by president Buhari only means that the Hijab is not going to be banned any time soon.

1 Like

Re: Buhari,you Can't Decieve Me.#period by utenwuson: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2015
wat ll u do now dt u think u can't be deceived? wail?

1 Like

Re: Buhari,you Can't Decieve Me.#period by yemmynoni: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2015
Na as your brain fit interpret am be that?

1 Like

Re: Buhari,you Can't Decieve Me.#period by Day11(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2015
What's d one saying? angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari,you Can't Decieve Me.#period by obinnashady(m): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2015
Day11:
What's d one saying? angry
Am trying to open ur blind eyes to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari,you Can't Decieve Me.#period by Lytech(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2015
Buhari is a muslim,what did you expect...
He took him seconds to put an end to schools morning assembly,why cant he do the same at least for the safty of the masses
Re: Buhari,you Can't Decieve Me.#period by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
@Obinnashady - Atleast, from your post, we can deduce that Buhari is no longer seen as a Terrorist or Boko Haram sponsor like your ancestors & people portrayed him to be, most especially in the Ebele Jonathan era. The more contempt & hatred shown towards Buhari by your rebellious & incorrigible people, the more he keeps waxing stronger & loved by his ever increasing hoards of followers.

My advise - Y don't you have a sober reflection and repent from your wicked ways, and then apologize & confess Buhari as your Lord and personal saviour just like Nnamdi Kanu has done? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari,you Can't Decieve Me.#period by obinnashady(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Zoharariel:
@Obinnashady - Atleast, from your post, we can deduce that Buhari is no longer seen as a Terrorist or Boko Haram sponsor like your ancestors & people portrayed him to be, most especially in the Ebele Jonathan era. The more contempt & hatred shown towards Buhari by your rebellious & incorrigible people, the more he keeps waxing stronger & loved by his ever increasing hoards of followers.

My advise - Y don't you have a sober reflection and repent from your wicked ways, and then apologize & confess Buhari as your Lord and personal saviour just like Nnamdi Kanu has done? grin grin grin
you just made a mess of everything u wrote by calling Buhari my lord and saviour,if he is ur lord and savoiur,I don't have a problem with that,I know who my lord and saviour is.
Re: Buhari,you Can't Decieve Me.#period by LFJ: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
obinnashady:
When president Buhari was asked yesterday about the Hijab,he made a statement which went down well with some Nigerians but not me.He said 'he will ban the Hijab if this continues (terrorism).we are still experiencing insugency in Nigeria and the best thing to do is to Ban the Hijab now,so that Nigerians will know who the real terrorists are.

The statement by president Buhari only means that the Hijab is not going to be banned any time soon.

Evidence of Psychiatric problem.

1 Like

Re: Buhari,you Can't Decieve Me.#period by brosasamy(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
obinnashady:

these way u maybe needing a visa soon for south Sudan or hang out with the guys taking refuge in sambisa forest for the fear of buhari. Cos, he is here to stay.

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Father Mbaka / Hear The Thieves And Their Elementary School Excuses: Dansukigate: / BREAKING: Armed Robbers Attack Enyimba Team Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.