Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. (60848 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy / Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Fineboi2(m): 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
With all what you mentioned op which one does your boo have?

Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by 20bc(m): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Estimable(m): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
IamBae:
My main concern is his diction
Hehehehehe, u can say that again
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by APCcrimesHD: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
slap bubu
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by airsaylongcon: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
spacyzuma:
Nothing about his shoes?

I see you! A list that says nothing about a man's shoes is a tissue paper list. Just like when I meet a girl for the first time, I look straight at her feet. If I don't like what I see mehn the rest is story

Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
They can sense his bank account also cheesy
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
They want to deceive Us... #ghostMode

Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
okpor2:
hmmmmmmmmm.am sure urs is d pocket!
No. I follow my spirit.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by NobleAngell(f): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by lielbree: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
passionate88:
I don't wear watch angry angry angry angry angry angry

Lol that's why u don't have a tosh babe
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by 20bc(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
Trash..... cool
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by pagorino(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
undecided Iraniu....if cripple kari moni cum ...u go 4llow ooo...naija babes with fake love.

Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
Thank God i speak well, but i just have to replace my wrist watch so that does little girls will spot me on tym

Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by damula(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
its 2016....are you contemplating to write a book or not? irrespective of the topic or how indecisive you are about her market opportunities call Admed Designs on 07032127330 (whatsapp enabled)...we print..we publish...and provide professional assistance to aid your project quality and grade.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
HateU2:
I don't care about Wrist-watch biko.
.....All you care about is his Mr. Hammer grin grin grin

Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by passionate88: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
lielbree:

Lol that's why u don't have a tosh babe
Any girl that considers a watch/time piece as a criteria for accepting a guy is an IDIOT undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by feldido(m): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
They look down below to size him grin
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Erystro(m): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
All the points you listed are on point.. Ladies want a presentable man, guys too want same.. So ladies should also try to meet our cut-off mark.. we also have a reputation to keep thank you!
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dang.. Did I just hear you say Watch..

A Chief in Main Market Onitsha Wearing Bathroom slippers with Man Utd Jersey sitting in a Honda Crosstour will definitely get a thousand ladies' attention...

Well uhm, Its Only Nigerian gurls that can Forecast yo Bank Account Balance by Glancing @ You..
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Runaway: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
....And what will the girl have in return?
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by KingsJohnson(m): 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
Vanity upon vanity.....

My grandpa didn't have the above mentioned, but he ended up with the most charming woman on earth

Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
10 this
7 that
159 things women look for in a man
40 things men hate in a woman
1000 signs he's not boyfriend material
500 signs she's cheating on you

When will you ppl get tired of dictating how life should be or how relationships should be....
Life doesn't come with a manual, leave it at that.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
They also need a man who can take charge,not all those boys who claim to be men but are wussies and puppy like in nature.you all know how pussies wag their tail,jump around just to please its masters.
They want men who are superior emotionally.men who think in straight line(logical)not men who think in grid lines.
They want men who are real not actors who please them.
They want men who are confident.

The list is inexaustible

Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by ZipporahElla(f): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Fresh breath biko any man with fresh breath must be neat and neat guys gats good diction
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by prideofscience: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Baseless..... When u have money and dnt include money,,,,, Oshiomole married d talk n pretty etc. where there is money, Ladies are propel to comply..... seen potbelly man bleeping a 26yr lady just of money
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Vikky014(f): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
IamBae:
My main concern is his diction
we r dsame
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by dtrend(m): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
and u don't take into account whether he has a ride or not? Wow! in Nigeria? i think ur points will b appreciated in d west. Pls no hard feelings,just saying though
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Ethan015(m): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
His Height and skin texture...

They are also the first a woman looks out for

Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
I hardly wear wrist watch.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
KimBerlyie:
Meeting a new guy can be as exhilarating as it is daunting. For him to be bae, he has to meet the approval of your mates, your family and more importantly and first on the list- you! So if you are wondering if the little things you just have to tick off your list after he says hello are important then compare your list to ours!

1) His appearance.

We are finicky about the way he looks. We want a man who breathes swag! He doesn't have to wear very expensive clothes but his clothes should fit him and be a good match and his sense of style should be good enough to keep us interested.

2) His time piece!

A good wristwatch speaks volumes. It says he is classy, he has good taste and he can afford to splurge so our eyes never miss the sparkle beneath his sleeve!

3) His breath!

Fresh breath is a must-have. Bad breath is a deal breaker any day and any man who is oblivious to the smell emanating from his mouth will be oblivious to other things that are very important to us besides how can we even bear to respond to his hello when his breath is hostile?

4) His diction!

Good English is a must. A man who can't construct a proper sentence without burning our ears will never be bae! Where would we even start from? How on earth would we communicate or introduce him to other sapiosexuals?

5) His manners!

We want prince charming and not an ogre in a nice suit! If he can't be decent to the strangers around him and acts rude, brash or entitled or less than the gentleman he ought to be then he definitely won't make the cut! Chivalry isn't dead!

6) His scent

There's nothing quite as heavenly as a man who smells good. The scent of his cologne mixing with his manly scent just makes our pheromones gush! On the other hand a man who smells sweaty, icky or pungent is an immediate turn off.

So which of these have you crossed off your list today? If he doesn't make first cut, there's no point probing deeper!

By Anita Benson
http://www.cosmopolitan.ng/author/14972/anita-benson/

Lol this alone disqualifies 70% of the guys on nairaland especially romance section.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by romzyxy(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
Once you have money you don't have problem. Girls ll come to you like ant looking for sugar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money.