Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. (60928 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy / Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by NanciaKay(f): 7:14am On Jan 01, 2016
Ladies, it getting to the time we begin to forgo all of this Mr.Cuteness kind of guy. Yes we need those. But if look closely or such guys, they get to end up as players! F*ck all those prince charming stuffs ooo! No time for all of those pretties. But please i hate bad odours sha grin
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by airsaylongcon: 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
4C2215131:

Those sexy, high prized shoes on her feet ain't gonna save you when the bitch in her comes calling.

Just saying dawg.

I'm not talking of her expensive Manolo Blahniks! I'm talking of her real 10toes and heels. But you are damn right about her beech attitude coming our irrespective of...
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 02, 2016
NanciaKay:
Ladies, it getting to the time we begin to forgo all of this Mr.Cuteness kind of guy. Yes we need those. But if look closely or such guys, they get to end up as players! F*ck all those prince charming stuffs ooo! No time for all of those pretties. But please i hate bad odours sha grin
"There are two sides to every coin." To love somebody, you have to be committed to it. Then he'll surely love you in return.
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by skimmy39: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2016
LUV U TOO
Vikky014:
hmmmm kiss
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Vikky014(f): 11:11am On Jan 02, 2016
skimmy39:
LUV U TOO
tongue
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by 4C2215131: 1:00am On Jan 04, 2016
airsaylongcon:

I'm not talking of her expensive Manolo Blahniks! I'm talking of her real 10toes and heels. But you are damn right about her beech attitude coming our irrespective of...

OK. Very well then. Most just can't seem to keep it in check. The biatch in them that is, akin to chaps not being able to keep a rein on the dog in 'em.

Guess we deserve each other!
Re: 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. by Bennydballs(m): 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
SammieLowkey:
His Pocket Kwanu? cheesy
On a serious note, I think His shoes is part of it
No girl I have wooed has not looked to see my shoes!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex / #10YearsChallenge: Curvy Lady's 10 Years Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.