Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. (9478 Views)

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by Amhappy(f): 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ex 23:26@uchesa Remind God his words everyday.
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by uchesa(m): 1:00am On Mar 21, 2016
I still have hope that God will answer my prayer at his own appointed time.

1 Like

Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by uchesa(m): 10:39am On Mar 26, 2016
Still hoping on the Lord for a miracle. Please put my wife and I in prayer.
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
I pray that God answers both yours and your wife's prayers.
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by GodnGold: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Chineke ga eme ya ka oga esi kpooo ekpo!

Chineke ga eme ya mgbe oge zuru!
kpakota ego gi,kwado igo pampers na milk...okwa ejima ato...nwoke abuo,ofu nwanyi.

Idikwa kwadobe?

One thing that has brought blessings to us is the act of giving.
Giving in stupid ways and out of COMPASSION.

Drawing closer to God and minding what you say.
Having good thoughts towards your fellow humans.

It sure is well.
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by uchesa(m): 7:07pm On May 06, 2016
I will sing unto the Lord, a joyful song and I will praise his name for the Lord is good.

1 Like

Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by uchesa(m): 7:20pm On May 06, 2016
lift hım up, higher, lift him up higher, the Lord is good I will lift hım up higher and every where I go I will lıft hım up higher.
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 06, 2016
Oh my God. I hope it is what I am thinking..... God please let it be. Oya go and register madam on the pregnancy thread sharp sharp.....
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by focus7: 2:00am On May 07, 2016
The Lord will satisfy your longing man, don't give hope and don't stop praying.
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by uchesa(m): 4:34pm On May 07, 2016
Father lord, I have hope this time, this must be an answered prayer, it must be,it must be. ooooooooo,

1 Like

Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by uchesa(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2016
I must claim it by faith ooo, father I believe.

1 Like

Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by InformedLola(f): 8:16am On May 08, 2016
I understand your pain Op, but this your desperation is too much for your own good. You even opened another similar thread. And you've only been married since Dec 2014!

If you a man is acting like this how do you want your wife to be acting? Do you want to kill the woman? FYI too much anxiety can make it more difficult for you guys to conceive. Relax and enjoy your marriage, count God's blessings on your lives instead of fixating so much on what he hasn't done.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by 1miccza: 8:36am On May 08, 2016
God in heaven will grant your prayers in Jesus name,you will give birth to healthy triplets soon in Jesus name....
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by uchesa(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2016
A painful miscarriage but I am still thankful to God for everything. He will bless us with another one.

1 Like

Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by oluafam: 7:50pm On May 29, 2016
The marvelous God shall soon do His marvelous work in your life- He is a cheerful giver. Be more prayerful and try to ascertain the cause of the miscarriage so as to avoid repeation. It is well with you sir. Regards to wifey.
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by uchesa(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2016
Thank you Oluafam for your encouraging words.
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by oluafam: 10:54pm On May 29, 2016
uchesa:
Thank you Oluafam for your encouraging words.
uwc.God be with you.
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by Nobody: 8:36am On May 30, 2016
.n

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by Adedoks(m): 7:51am On May 31, 2016
wapu:
Life is so funny.
Here is someone looking for the fruit of the womb while my fiance is insisting I abort mine that we ain't ready.
Ready for what I don't know.

It's well.
please don't even try it. I believe God is talking to you through dis medium. Don't do wat u will later regret

1 Like

Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by inwangobio(m): 1:12pm On May 31, 2016
uchesa:
A painful miscarriage but I am still thankful to God for everything. He will bless us with another one.
My brother, it is well. God will compensate you, for your shame you will have double. But did you care to find out the cause of the miscarriage? Have you checked the thickness of the uterus wall? Have you checked the hormonal balance?
I will also want you to worry less and pray more, I have been there so I know how it feels. We waited for 10years before our set of triplets arrived. God will also visit you, in less than 2years you have subjected yourself to too much pressure, please relax and allow God do it for you. Consult a good Gynecologist and leave the rest for God to handle. please don't allow your wife to know how desperate you are, else she will be affected seriously. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by sahara34(f): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
uchesa:
O my child, I feel you, I see you, I pretend that you are around calling me daddy and calling my queen mummy, o how much we have longed to see ya, I always see myself been woken up by you asking for attention which you will definitely get, o how I love to see you eat, play and run to me when you sprain your muscles, o how I longed to cuddle you to sleep, tell you bed time stories and pray with you, how I love to put your shoes on and wish for a hug or a peck as you run t cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cryo school at the school gate. please do not delay my child, do not delay, please come cause we need you, we have prayed day and night for you, the joy of our union is you and only you, you definitely will add colours to our life, please come to us. Father, bless us with a child as you did to Sarah in the bible. I am longing to be called dad.
Lord let Your will be done and hear the cry of ur child,oh Lord you said if we ask from You we shall receive, let it be done according to Your words ,,,,Amen
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by K9blunt(f): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
Instead of lamenting, why dont you sex your wife every day and stop waiting for ovulation.

adopt for goodness sake you'll never know if your happiness can come from a kid that's not of your loins.

jeez Africans! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by uchesa(m): 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
what is the cost of a fibroid surgery and HSG surgery with a hormonal profile. My wife has been diagnosed with multiple fibriods and has anuovulatory issue meaning she cannot ovulate and the gynaecologist is attributing it to the fibroid presence, which teaching hospital is the best option since I reside in Lagos, Luth may be a best option.
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by VEE992(f): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2016
Seek ye the kingdom of God FIRST and EVERYOTHER THING shall be added unto you.Your children will come smiley
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by okdaddy393: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
take heart...remember d case of abraham..if God culd do it for abraham y couldnt him do it for every other human being. Never underestimate the power of prayer my friend. God will surely remember you one day...rejoice!!!!!
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by udoka2: 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=uchesa post=46933763]what is the cost of a fibroid surgery and HSG surgery with a hormonal profile. My wife has been diagnosed with multiple fibriods and has anuovulatory issue meaning she cannot ovulate and the gynaecologist is attributing it to the fibroid presence, which teaching hospital is the best option since I reside in Lagos, Luth may be a best option.[/quote

Cost depends on the hospital. hsg is 15k in most labs in Lagos and complete hormonal profile about same amount. You can join TTC forum in Health section.

Calm down brother...you will embrace your children. I have two children now after waiting for 7years. He is not a partial God!

Just take care of the fibroids and others as diagnosed and allow God to perfect it.

3 Likes

Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by uchesa(m): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
God is marvelous, the mighty and everlasting father, the great physician.
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by nifeseun(f): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
uchesa:
God is marvelous, the mighty and everlasting father, the great physician.

Yes he is, all will be well n I know God has done it already...
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by uchesa(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
He has done it ooooooo, my wife and I are pregnant. Am gonna be a father, thank you all for your prayers.

8 Likes

Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by eseh1(f): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
Congrats Op....I am waiting for the final testimony...the Good Lord dat started it will bring it to completion...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Gambling, Bet9ja Virtual Almost Destroyed My Future / Health And Wealth: What A Herbalist Won't Tell You That Do Wonders (photo) / Alfie Patten ,the Youngest Boy Father.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.