Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. (9481 Views)

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by uchesa(m): 6:33am On Jul 01, 2018
God answers prayers ,I will soon be a father soon. I am now the proud father of a bouncing baby boy. .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by sisisioge: 6:37am On Jul 01, 2018
uchesa:
God answers prayers ,I will soon be a father soon.

Hallelujah! Congrats in advance daddy yooo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by uchesa(m): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Thank you very much, the lord has been merciful to me.
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by Pearl05(f): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Amen. I pray for 3 tiny angels to find rest in your home.
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by menix(m): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
Pearl05:
Amen. I pray for 3 tiny angels to find rest in your home.

Biko No vex pearl, I was searching for something that has to do with Ogidi before stumbling on you, if u don't mind let me PM you.
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by Pearl05(f): 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
menix:

Biko No vex pearl, I was searching for something that has to do with Ogidi before stumbling on you, if u don't mind let me PM you.

It's alright
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by menix(m): 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
Pearl05:

It's alright

Sent..
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by uchesa(m): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
I am now the proud father of a bouncing baby boy

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by appsdope(m): 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
uchesa:
Congratulations
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by tabithababy(f): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
uchesa:

Congrats o kiss cheesy
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by Eberechi24(f): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
wow! congratulations Sir.
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by suzzy4God(f): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
uchesa:
. Congratulations,God is good.May he bring more joy,love,blessings to your home,amen
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by CMaritalAffairs: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
Congratulations! May this child open doors to more children and all round blessings in your family.
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by 1miccza: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
uchesa:
O my child, I feel you, I see you, I pretend that you are around calling me daddy and calling my queen mummy, o how much we have longed to see ya, I always see myself been woken up by you asking for attention which you will definitely get, o how I love to see you eat, play and run to me when you sprain your muscles, o how I longed to cuddle you to sleep, tell you bed time stories and pray with you, how I love to put your shoes on and wish for a hug or a peck as you run t cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cryo school at the school gate. please do not delay my child, do not delay, please come cause we need you, we have prayed day and night for you, the joy of our union is you and only you, you definitely will add colours to our life, please come to us. Father, bless us with a child as you did to Sarah in the bible. I am longing to be called dad.

Congrats , may this child open the door for more fruits of the womb and more blessings..
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by sisisioge: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
uchesa:

Daddy yoo! Congratz!
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by slydog(m): 5:34am On Sep 04, 2018
Ginaz:
But pls o, I dont understand Africans sometimes. Why can't you adopt and give the child all the love you craved to give while waiting on the lord to give you your own? I dont just get it! So many rejected children in the orphanage waiting to be loved, some just 2 weeks old. If I WERE you, I would think about adoption while waiting.

If I'm in a situation like this and can't give birth I'll 100% adopt, no time crying for what I can't have. But by God's grace you will carry your baby this year. Amen! My regards to your lovely wife.

We are on the same wavelength here! I will immediately adopt after two years of waiting, two may even be long. I see no big deal in it. I already tell my wife we are going to adopt at least one kid after she has about two kids as our way of helping humanity.

I give u an example, a man I know working in a multinational oil company, very pious, no kid, after waiting on God for several years finally adopted two boys few years to retirement! Is that not too late? Now retired and old, is that the age to raise kids

I know another who upon adoption, there own kid came.

I also know another, 15 years in marriage no kid, wife wants to adopt, husband says no. But the wife is looking older and wary cos she feels the pains and goes to every night vigil, husband now looking younger and bubbling than her.

Who knows if u adopt your own will come, if yours doesn't come, love the kids u adopt.

My uncle had just one, another never came and that one was almost getting to 20years, he rush to adopt a girl, see the girl today looking like him.

1 Like

Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by auxanosolar(f): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
uchesa:
I am now the proud father of a bouncing baby booy
congrats....truly God doesn't sleep and he makes everything beautiful in his own time

1 Like

Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by uchesa(m): 11:10pm On Jan 12
It's been a while.
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by Ishilove: 4:19am On Jan 13
uchesa:
It's been a while.
How is it going?
Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by Samcent: 8:42am On Jan 13
uchesa:
Though I try to be calm ,I just can't help it, it is eating me a lot. Please God, you and only you can answer this prayer. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

The good Lord grant you this precious gift you so desire.

You have my prayers, bro. 🙏

Modified:

God has actually done it.

Congratulations brother. Many more blessings on the way.

Warm regards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Parents Have A Say In Our Financial Matters? / Prenuptial Agreements Vs Gold Diggers: How Effective? / Stop Gambling, Bet9ja Virtual Almost Destroyed My Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.