Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

"I Am Full Convinced That President Buhari Is The Right Man" - Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Full Convinced That President Buhari Is The Right Man" - Obasanjo (1203 Views)

Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose / "I am A Broke Old Man" - Obasanjo tells Lady on Live Video / The Locally Built Ship By Navy In Lagos That President Buhari Will Launch Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Full Convinced That President Buhari Is The Right Man" - Obasanjo by Metropilla: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2015
Former president Olusegun Obasanjo has expresses his confident in president Buhari. In his tweets few hours after the president media chat, he wrote

"If you still haven't found your faith in Buhari's leadership after the #PresidentialMediaChat then you can recolate to Ghana. We don't care!"

"After the #PresidentMediaChat I am now fully convinced that president Buhari is the right man for the job. Nigerians made the right choice!
http://www.metropillar.com/2015/12/am-full-convinced-that-president-buhari.html

Cc lalastilala seun ishilove

1 Like

Re: "I Am Full Convinced That President Buhari Is The Right Man" - Obasanjo by INTROVERT(f): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2015
ok
Re: "I Am Full Convinced That President Buhari Is The Right Man" - Obasanjo by Simplymeah: 11:49am On Dec 31, 2015
Well
Re: "I Am Full Convinced That President Buhari Is The Right Man" - Obasanjo by mymadam(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2015
Is this truly OBJ's tweet? If true, all I can say is, "Me too"
Re: "I Am Full Convinced That President Buhari Is The Right Man" - Obasanjo by babyfaceafrica: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2015
He is,but wailers won't agree!!!!!
Re: "I Am Full Convinced That President Buhari Is The Right Man" - Obasanjo by madridguy(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2015
I will be forever grateful voting for PMB. Aliamdulilahi, we don get a President.
Re: "I Am Full Convinced That President Buhari Is The Right Man" - Obasanjo by Tolexander: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Yes o!

They will start trooping in to throw tantrums @ Segun Obasanjo calling him a devil and forgetting the devil recognises the angel if it sees one.
Re: "I Am Full Convinced That President Buhari Is The Right Man" - Obasanjo by Chimerase(m): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
Parody account
ObasaNJO doesn't owe a twitter account
Re: "I Am Full Convinced That President Buhari Is The Right Man" - Obasanjo by johnmartus(m): 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
SURE WE MADE RIGHT CHOICE
Re: "I Am Full Convinced That President Buhari Is The Right Man" - Obasanjo by Boss13: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
A Pessimist will continue to be a pessimist so why bother trying to impress one. I was impressed with the Presidential media chat yesterday. The President was blunt, honest and even offered advised to the panel of journalists. I observed him trying hard to conceal revealing so much and even his anger and frustration to some annoying questions. However, it was good to hear his opinion on some issues.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Full Convinced That President Buhari Is The Right Man" - Obasanjo by carinmom(f): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
Baba
Re: "I Am Full Convinced That President Buhari Is The Right Man" - Obasanjo by omenka(m): 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
Parody handle.
Re: "I Am Full Convinced That President Buhari Is The Right Man" - Obasanjo by Trixxxy(f): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
Even OBJ is in support. Lmao @ relocate to Ghana grin

But wait o....... OBJ is on Twitter?!shocked I choose to believe that someone operates the account for him.
Re: "I Am Full Convinced That President Buhari Is The Right Man" - Obasanjo by T051N(m): 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Chimerase:
Parody account
ObasaNJO doesn't owe a twitter account
says who?? Think of something else oga.
Re: "I Am Full Convinced That President Buhari Is The Right Man" - Obasanjo by Chimerase(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
T051N:
says who?? Think of something else oga.
see guy am among the set of pple dat verifies tins before taking it serious
So why don't u do likewise

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Biafra And The Biafran War / National Association Of Nigeria Students Awards Bukola Saraki (photo) / Photos: Fashola Inspects Thermal Power Station Oji-river, Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.