Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai (90378 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai by DDMoses(m): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2009
Fellow Nigerian, i wanna go Dubai, to work there, i have started processing my visa, though i have not secure any job, hoping to get a job when i get there, i just wanna know much is for the flight, i have guy there who is processing the stuff for me.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai by Naijagirly(f): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2009
Dubai to work!!!
My brother forget it and use your money for something else,
Hope you agent explained the term"visa change" to you.
Don't go and get stranded in dubai I beg of you,
Just my candid advice 2 a fellow Nigerian sad
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai by sjoysltd: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2009
my dear forget dubai.

there is no job there and nigerian there are suffering.

call us for visa enquiries on 070-270408122.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai by dinggle: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2009
Information they say is power, dont rely on wht one man says. work in dubai is wishful thinking especially when u re hoping to get a job when u get there. If you are going to dubai, let it be for business (import). If not save your flight ticket fee and invest it in Naija. Dont decieved yourself and dont let no one decieve you.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai by wonderbod(f): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2009
tickets could b anywer frm 90k to 140k on economy BUT wat dey've said is true.too many asians der already working evry wer n for d high paying jobs,dey prefer whites.so except u're going to do biz, u're O Y O
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai by MrsOyibo(f): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2009
Must say that Wonderbod is pretty much spot on. Of all of the places that you could go, hmmmm, Dubai just isn't where you would want to find yourself.

But there are loads of other places that offer far better opportunities, do don't be disheartened.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai by kuramo: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2009
@ mamaarthur or kubis or madam kelechi.

I'm shocked to find that you have been posting what can only be described as downright fraudulent requests for any takers for your illegal cote d ivore passport with the so called Chinese visa.

Such nonsense which is clearly designed to defraud innocent nairalanders ought to be discouraged.

Nobody should be conned into taking up your offer as the outcome will be financial disaster and a long jail term .

You should be ashamed of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai by joaoche(f): 1:15am On Sep 25, 2009
kuramo you are so right, mamaarthur is just a fraud who takes advantage of innocent Nigerians, i hope he gets caught soon, before destroy so many Nigerians, (what will a Nigerian looking for a new life do in china?)

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai by Tcrack(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2009
why would anybody need an Ivory Coast passport? to go to china of all places?

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai by JJM(f): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, @mamaarthur scammer, try something else, like a real job!
@poster, Dubai good on holiday but to work etc, not a good idea.invest your money in a business in Nigeria.Gud Luck
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai by akanbijm: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2009
Are you people sure that it is not a good ideal to go for work in Dubai? I have some of the agents who have been promising me jobs in Dubai if I can pay the agent fee of $92 canadian dollar. I am convinced with what I have read here about job in Dubai. Please I need your advise.Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2009
iro ni o. Nigerians are suffering in Dubai and are being deported on a daily basis.

If you dont already have a job to go to over there, please stay put in Nigeria and invest your money wisely.

My 2 cents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai by Inglewood: 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2009
The return flight will cost approximately $1000 with Emirates, could be a bit cheaper with Kenya airways or Qatar airlines.

(1)

Mauritius Study And Work / Fatal Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos) / Cannibal Tribe That 'Killed & Ate Rockefeller' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.