Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

When You are Squandering D Money, Mrs Dasuki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When You are Squandering D Money, Mrs Dasuki (670 Views)

How Buhari Is Squandering His Goodwill - Ibrahim Musa / Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months / Gov Wike's Men Begin Squandering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You are Squandering D Money, Mrs Dasuki by Chizin(m): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
She is asking for the rule of law. Do we still have such?

Re: When You are Squandering D Money, Mrs Dasuki by Remsilla(m): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
ok angry
Re: When You are Squandering D Money, Mrs Dasuki by Icecream4U(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
She is a crazy woman. She want the federal government to allow a corrupt man walk freely? No way! Gone are those days.

1 Like

Re: When You are Squandering D Money, Mrs Dasuki by anwe: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
Remsilla:
ok angry

I do not think PMB should take him to court when he can not respect the decisions emanating from court. He should just decide on what he want to do, jail him with tricks as his doing or kill him. Just like Nandi of Biafra fame has said he knows he can not get justice in the court which suppose to be the hope of a common man. From my interpretation it means we are lost

I am also surprise with the silence of Nigerian, the press, the civil liberties and NBA.

I quote
''when the came for the communist I said nothing because I was not a communist,
When they came for the republican I said nothing because I was not a republican,
When they came for the Jews I said nothing because I was not a Jew,
when they deal with the Igbos I said nothing because I am not Igbo,
when they came for me and deal with me there will be no body to speak for me.
What goes around comes around.

Nigerians take note. The rule of the law / due process/ rule of engagement between those in power today and the masses must be respected.

(1) (Reply)

The Late Tiv Warrior,gideon Orkar's Coup Speech,april 1990. / Group Claims EFFC Boss Lied, Gives Evidence / Ex Governor Ameachi Abandon Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.