Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Ban On Naira Atm - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ban On Naira Atm (3162 Views)

Foreign Payments With Naira ATM Cards Suspended By Zenith Bank / CBN Insists It Won’t Reverse Restriction On Naira ATM Card Abroad / International Spend Restriction On Naira Card: What Is The Implication Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban On Naira Atm by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
kendo55:
you need to connect with PayPal to make transaction to those disabled countries. But you can only send fund or make payment of $150 maximum per day

Wrong! The card does not have to be connected to PayPal. You can pay on any website with the Visa Logo. Not only through PayPal as not all sites accept PayPal.
Re: Ban On Naira Atm by kendo55: 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
Strahovski:

Wrong! The card does not have to be connected to PayPal. You can pay on any website with the Visa Logo. Not only through PayPal as not all sites accept PayPal.
yes but for your safety use PayPal in case the site save cookies. And are unfaithful the can scam you.

If the save your logs in their server and they are Nigerian like scammer. You money is at risk.

But PayPal is too big for that shit.
Re: Ban On Naira Atm by lovelyadeola(m): 10:19am On Jan 10, 2016
Strahovski:

Mr man.. the policy was not a CBN law I have asked gtbank and they said their card would work. Who knows better than the bank themselves?

It was just some banks that decided to do it and other banks followed does not make it a cbn policy. Gtbank sent a mail saying the card limit is $1000 it dis not say it won't work

Fidelity sent a mail to clarify too. Theirs also would work.

I made payment today. undecided
Thanks for the info. I hope it is working as of the moment
Re: Ban On Naira Atm by tonyzaks: 11:42am On Jan 10, 2016
leave doubters i have been using my GTBank Mastercard non stop ever since the rumors started, even today i just finished paying for a product @ aliexpress though they charge 270 large per dollar(US). apart from that all is well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Decent Income From Selling Our Well Packaged Locust Bean (quickiss Iru). / How To Make Money Running A Bar Business In Nigeria / Please Help: Paypal Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.