Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. (15683 Views)

Anioma, Igbo And Matters Arising / The End Of Crude Oil And Its Implications for The Igbo Identity In Rivers State / Sunday Oliseh...his Resignation And His Igbo Identity And Denial. Implications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
'Who is Minister of State for Petroleum, is he not Igbo? Who's Gov of Central Bank? Is he not Igbo? Who's Minister of Labour, Science and technology?
''What do the Igbos want?"

Now This question from Buhari has hit hard on those who think that they can use we Aniomas as a "willing tool" to drive their Anti- Igbo agenda.
- One of them is on Nairaland, his wish is to wipe out Igbo identity in South South because they thought that these SS geopolitical region was created as a "thank you"gift for their betraying prowess in the Old Rivers State.
- How can a man who come from a tribe that is know historically as "Boat Settlers" and swamp dwellers have the guts to write about who is Igbo or not in the SS and about the Igbo land..
I read his past posts and saw where he was dragging Ndoki history, now he want to cross into Anioma land and cause division in our Anioma family.
They should keep their rubbish in Rivers state and do not dare bring it to our Anioma Land or Delta state.
Our Igboid connection is why Aniomas have been holding lucrative positions in the Federal Government.
We are NOT a minority group.
We are an Igboid Group and Proudly Delta Igbos who will continue to unite ourselves.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
CC: Old2022, Fr3do, Eastlink

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by dOnLarich: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ugomba:
'Who is Minister of State for Petroleum, is he not Igbo? Who's Gov of Central Bank? Is he not Igbo? Who's Minister of Labour, Science and technology?

Now This question from Buhari has hit hard on those who think that they can use we Aniomas as a "willing tool" to drive their Anti- Igbo agenda.
- One of them is on Nairaland, his wish is to wipe out Igbo identity in South South because they thought that these SS geopolitical region was created as a "thank you"gift for their betraying prowess in the Old Rivers State.
How can a man who come from a tribe that is know historically as "Boat Settlers" and swamp dwellers have the guts to write about who is Igbo or not in the SS and about the Igbo land..
I read his past posts and saw where he was dragging Ndoki history, now he want to cross into Anioma land and cause division in our Anioma family.
They should keep their rubbish in Rivers state and do not dare bring it to our Anioma Land or Delta state.
Our Igboid connection is why Aniomas have been holding lucrative positions in the Federal Government.
We are an Igboid Group and Proudly Delta Igbos who will continue to unite ourselves.

receive sense in amadioha's name cause you don't utilize the one GOD gave you

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
dOnLarich:
receive sense in amadioha's name cause you don't utilize the one GOD gave you
are you alrite? Or are u just pained?

17 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by dOnLarich: 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ugomba:
are you alrite? Or are u just pained?
why will I be pained at your goddamnn useless thread

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
Cc: ikechu1278

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
dOnLarich:
why will I be pained at your goddamnn useless thread
*middle finger* you

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by dOnLarich: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ugomba:
*middle finger* you
just got out of the toilet , my a$$ is still clean n you can as well lick it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by anticabal1: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ugomba:

- How can a man who come from a tribe that is know historically as "Boat Settlers" and swamp dwellers have the guts to write about who is Igbo or not in the SS and about the Igbo land..

Are you talking about tonyebarcanista who even claimed that there are no Igbos in rivers, that i an Oyigbo man is an Ijaw. Can you imagine the historical recklessness, that guy needs to be called to order before thunder does the needful?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
anticabal1:

Are you talking about tonyebarcanista who even claimed that there are no Igbos in rivers, that i an Oyigbo man is an Ijaw. Can you imagine the historical recklessness, that guy needs to be called to order before thunder does the needful?
they have an agenda in diz forum and as long as I am on nairaland. It will be crushed.

27 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
Cc: Ikechu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
Cc- Explorer250

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
anticabal1:

No be only Oyigbo man na Oron man. You wey register today de form Oyigbo. #Impostor Alert angry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by MXrep: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

No be only Oyigbo man na Oron man. You wey register today de form Oyigbo. #Impostor Alert angry
Tonye cant face his swanpy ijaw land. what has date of registering got to do with where ppl come from?? Pay attention to the name, title and dressing of the man in the pic

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
MXrep:

Tonye cant face his swanpy ijaw land. what has date of registering got to do with where ppl come from??

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Chinachriss(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
I don't know why they derive joy in tearing Igbos apart? We still stand gidigba sha.
Ugo eji aga mba, jide nke iji inu?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ginoo: 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ugomba:

That guy tonyebarcanista is not from rivers state

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
Chinachriss:
I don't know why they derive joy in tearing Igbos apart? We still stand gidigba sha.
Ugo eji aga mba, jide nke iji inu?
don't mind them.
Happy new year

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by joeprince23(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ugomba I urge you to ignore those mischief makers,I was even attacked for stating my community and its ethnicity. I am an ethnic igbo/ndoki igbo but from an area now part of PH in rivers state (umuasia oyigbo lga) originally (obigbo) now oyelga. Host some of the biggest intallations in rivers state. Including the mighty AFAM power plant and biggest shell on-shore oil intallation in the state. Also a transit btw PH and neighbouring states.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Old2020: 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
anticabal1:

Tonyebarcanista is a yoruba man pretending to be SS.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by bonechamberlain(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ugomba:

say the name tonye barcanista, the two sided human,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by joeprince23(m): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
MXrep:

Tonye cant face his swanpy ijaw land. what has date of registering got to do with where ppl come from?? Pay attention to the name, title and dressing of the man in the pic
one thing he fails to realise is that no ethnic nationality in riverine areas of rivers state identifies as ijaw any longer(riverine is now minority) if any one doubts me... FYI: take a bus along emohua-kalabari road down to Bille kingdom in kalabaria (buguma LGA) and call any amanyanabo there Ijaw and watch ur death with our own eyes (kalabari is new-calabar and a different ethnic nationality) Izon is in BAYELSA and gbaramatu in warri PERIOD

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by joeprince23(m): 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
MXrep:

one thing he fails to realise is that no ethnic nationality in riverine areas of rivers state identifies as ijaw any longer(riverine is now minority) if any one doubts me... FYI: take a bus along emohua-kalabari road down to Bille kingdom in kalabaria (buguma LGA) and call any amanyanabo there Ijaw and what ur death with our own eyes (kalabari is new-calabar and a different ethnic nationality) Izon is in BAYELSA and gbaramatu in warri PERIOD.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by AustineE1: 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Op,you dont need to belabour yourself in explaining our igboness to the dumb ass called 'barcanista',he wish he can 'balcanize' us.....the Anioma igbos are nt in any identity crisis,let them wallow in their self deception,while we igbos continue to multiply.Dedicated to Ifeanyi Okowa,Wike et al.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ugomba, i dunno if im invited to your thread.

Anyway, i still invite myself
. cheesy

I congratulate Anioma people of Delta state for their decision to reassert their Igboness. I also congratulate the Oyigbo and Egbema people of Rivers for their decision to reassert their Igboness

We should also recognise and accept the decision of the Ikwerres, Ogbas and Ekpeye people who have said they are not Igbos, and accord them the respect they deserve. By doing so, we can live at peace with all men.

Thank you all for your understanding. Happy new year.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by anticabal1: 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

you are a historical criminal and a common thief. This is my primary handle registered in 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/anticabal

Thunder fire you if come into my Oyigboland to claim it's Ijaw. confusionist! onye ara!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by anticabal1: 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
Tonyebarcanista and his family should never venture out of their family boat into oyigbo, any attempt to venture into oyigboland will be met with brute force capable of sending them back to benin or wherever they claim to have migrated from. Before they came we Igbo in the area now called rivers have been living there including the little land they claimed they own, fishing brought them close to our land. This is a historical fact. Cursed ingrates!

12 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Ugomba, i dunno if im invited to your thread.

Anyway, i still invite myself
. cheesy

I congratulate Anioma people of Delta state for their decision to reassert their Igboness. I also congratulate the Oyigbo and Egbema people of Rivers for their decision to reassert their Igboness

We should recognise and accept the decision of the Ikwerres, Ogbas Ahoada who have said they are not Igbos, and accord them the respect they deserve. That way we can live in peace with all men.

Thank you all for your understanding. Happy new year.
Ikwerre is Ikwerre.. This issue have been overdiscussed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
anticabal1:
Tonyebarcanista and his family should never venture out of their family boat into oyigbo, any attempt to venture into oyigboland will be met with brute force capable of sending them back benin or wherever they claim to have migrated from. Before they came we Igbo in the area now called rivers have been living there including the little land they claimed they own, fishing brought them close to our land. This is a historical fact.
FACT! TELL THEM before they rewrite your history.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Clement Agba: State Governors Are Responsible For Rising Poverty in Nigeria / Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters / A $100 Million Gift : Reuters Exposes Buhari Govt Gave Dangote 10% Of All CBN...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.