Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner (73063 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu / BREAKING :APPEAL Court Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Guber Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Allwility: 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ikpeazu did in six months what TA Orji couldn't do in eight years. He's among been among the top performing governors. He's got my respect!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Flye: 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
Great.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Emmiee28(m): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
Freedom @ last.............

Going back to my state.

God purnish PDP, Orji Uzor Kalu, T. A Orji etc

Ope Oooo, hold up don dey reduce. Small!! 4 lagos, no waste tyme.. U can B. An adviser 2 D new govhor
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by martineverest(m): 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kossy23:

you're a genius and your brain is divided into two ✌, the right and the left. in the left nothing is RIGHT and in the right nothing is LEFT.
Apc got Imo state.

Happy new year bro.
could remember when Alex otti asked apc to support him.... Decamping loading

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by sommy25(m): 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kossy23:

you're a genius and your brain is divided into two ✌, the right and the left. in the left nothing is RIGHT and in the right nothing is LEFT.
Apc got Imo state.

Happy new year bro.

You are wicked bro... Tak it easy na

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by meeky007(m): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
THEY SHOULD HAVE ALLOWED HIM TO FINISH HIS WORK IN ABA

2 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Phonon: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
Unfortunately they all turn out to be the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Duru009(m): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
Oh thank you holy ghost.........

Freedom at last.......
2016 is going to be a wonderful year for us.........

Its my time to shine and be remember.......
My helpers will remember me.....

Thank you JESUS cos my time has come.....

My time has come to shine
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Onoruoiza83(m): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
now that appeal couth declared Otti winner my people from the other side are not complaining oo let see when dey declare any APC winner n hear ur comment

4 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by meezynetwork(m): 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
Am so happy. God punish Pdp for reducing Aba to garbage bin.

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Vikky014(f): 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
chinology:
Abia Election: Appeal Court Declares Alex Otti Of APGA Winner
Channels Television.
Updated December 31, 2015

An Appeal Court has declared the candidate of the All Progressive Grand Alliance, Mr Alex Otti, the winner of the Abia State Governorship election.

The court in its ruling on Thursday ordered the swearing in of Mr Otti, as governor of Abia State and asked Mr Okezie Ikpeazu to vacate the office.

Mr Ikpeazu of the Peoples Democratic Party was declared winner of the election held in April by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/12/31/abia-election-appeal-court-declares-alex-otti-of-apga-winner/

lalasticlala seun mynd44
wow.soooooo happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by priscaoge(f): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
@Kachisbarbie Nne where are u..... grin

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by RunnaRunna(m): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
And so ends the autocracy that has bedeviled the state and its good pple for a decade and half.Congrats alex otti on this victory,this is indeed saving the best for last.In kenneth kaunda's voice *Abia shall be free*

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by morbeta(m): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
Papa Ajasco led Government is finally kicked out of power. Hurray Abia is free at last.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Franchise21(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
U don't mean it
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by dabiko(m): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
This is the most cheering news coming from Abia State this year! Thank God!
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
I smell change everywhere I go.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Olushauneddy(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
Are you a learner? Okorocha of Imo is APC...
thunder74:
APC finally got a seat in igbo land. Ask me how? Otti will soon decamp from Apga to APC.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Eluwilussit(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
Aitee1:
Court sacking and nullifying here and there yet INEC chairman was awarded internationally, my question is what exactly did INEC do

Very good question. The entire election should have been cancelled. Big sham.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by diegwu01: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
APGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our APGA president has bribed the Judges

4 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
Rv Fr Mbaka said that Okezie Ikpeazu will last for just six months as governor,it has come to pass... My mentor Cleric is a true man of God

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by UrbanMystique: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kossy23:

Apc got Imo state.

Happy new year bro.
lmao

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Christmasdon(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
kolawaxxy:
I feel so honored to be on the front-page All of
my hard work and dedication has finally paid off.
Getting the top comment has been a dream of
mine for many years, and I would like to thank
those who have helped me along the way. Next I
would like to thank my parents. I want to thank
my frnd kam's cat, for being really fat and always
there for me. I would also like to thank my pet
tadpol for surviving against all odds for over a
week.Next I would like to thank the squirrel that
lives in my backyard for climbing trees because
that gives me inspiration that I need to get
through the day. This is a special moment in my
life and I would like to thank any of my
unmentioned friends and family that have helped
me along the way. This moment will be a moment
that I will never forget. I just remmembered a few
other people I would like to thank; nairalanf, the
fish I caught in pry 3, my lightin my
room bc I wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard
without it, the internet for letting me come on nairaland, my house because without it I would be
homeless, and last but not least I would like to
thank all the people out there that actually took
time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress
how much of a big deal to me thisis. I have been
trying to be on the frontpage of a post for
years, but that has not been possible until this
amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will
continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion.
If you asked how I did this, I would say, you can
achieveanything u set your mind on. To all the
kids out there reading this, I would like to tell
them to follow their dreams. Being on the frontpage is amazing, thank you everyone.
.but, i dont' understand . You are not the Op.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by spencekat(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
Jubilation galore.Congratulations to Dr.Alex Otti.I saw this coming.He clearly defeated Ikpeazu.

4 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
meeky007:
THEY SHOULD HAVE ALLOWED HIM TO FINISH HIS WORK IN ABA

Otti has a satellite plan for Aba. You need to see the master plan by the time Otti execute it only Lagos can compete with Enyimba city. So relax

6 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Mcowubaba: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
I can categorically state that Gov. Ikpeazu is not hated by Abians, the only reason some people didn't want him, was because of the people (T.A orji onyeoshi nd Ikuku) nd party(PDP) backing him...

But, after he won the elections, I have heard that he is doing very well so Abians may not be too happy with this news..

On the other hand, apart from ngwa land nd Aba, Alex Otti has always been the preferred candidate for most Abians like me, so I'm having mixed feelings now...

8 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Psychedelia(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
PERFECTO!!!

I'm overjoyed!
What an amazing way to end the year! cool

Abia will be great!
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
I was beginning to like him o, especially as he's working in Aba. They for just allow am do the road to my office na... which kind problem be this? cry

Anyway, thankGod we have broken the Orji curse. Shackles are off our feets in Abia State.

* dancing shuperu*

priscaoge:
@Kachis barbie Nne where are u..... grin

I am here o. They for allow am do road finish kwanu! Y'know I haven't been able to drive my lamborghini due to bad road? Considering getting an SUV. grin
I pity Ochendo Global... choi! Dasuki go better pass am

7 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by MXrep: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
Allwility:
Ikpeazu did in six months what TA Orji couldn't do in eight years. He's among been among the top performing governors. He's got my respect!
Ikpeazu did what Orji did not do in Aba. ORji did numerous projects in Umuahia
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Donpressman(m): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
Aitee1:
Court sacking and nullifying here and there yet INEC chairman was awarded internationally, my question is what exactly did INEC do
God bless your wisdom. same question have been asking for long. Maybe Inec should just get a big open field and let voters start lining up behind whoever they want to vote for.With that what you see is what you get. grin
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by mbulela: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
This is the best news I heard from Nigerian polity this year.
Otti has his work cut out as Ikpeazu seemed to have an idea of what to do while in power.
Unfortunately associating with TA cannot be compensated by even good works.
Congrats Dr. Otti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) / Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" / Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.