Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner (73068 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu / BREAKING :APPEAL Court Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Guber Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by ddippset(m): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
But how will otti survive a house 100 % pdp?
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by baby124: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
TA Orji don enter better one chance.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by MXrep: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
PriestlyLawyer:
Rv Fr Mbaka said that Okezie Ikpeazu will last for just six months as governor,it has come to pass... My mentor Cleric is a true man of God
Are u sure about this?? If true i will beging to believe the man oo
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by toludadon(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
thunder74:
APC finally got a seat in igbo land. Ask me how? Otti will soon decamp from Apga to APC.

Okorocha is there already
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by spencekat(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
PriestlyLawyer:
Rv Fr Mbaka said that Okezie Ikpeazu will last for just six months as governor,it has come to pass... My mentor Cleric is a true man of God
I also predicted that Alex Otti will win at the appeal court.If you are a true Abia,you would know that Alex Otti will secure victory at last.Congratulations to Dr.Alex Otti.Congratulations to Abians.

4 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Koleman(m): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
kings09:
Oya. It's time 2 blame Buhari grin cheesy
hahaha Na so
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by AyakaDunukofia: 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
Oti, like Obiano of Anambra will do well.
Bankers have a way of being prudent with projects and finances.

He managed Diamond Bank where his salary was in the millions of Naira very well and he will do same with Abia finances

7 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by reuben79: 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
Let wait for supreme court

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Leopardd(m): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
Very sad right now.

All these road projects in my community, who will finish it?
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by cutekhalifa(m): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kokoloko chi efona.... I told them Apga is going to win the apeal, I'm pro PDP but what happened in abia state guber election is eyes sour, Alex otti u are the main man... Ngwa will never rule abia state, as ohuhu guy I will continue to support our amiable governor Dr Alex otti, sir ur first assigment is to probe that old rogue thief TA orji and his kidnapper son in state house, chinedu orji AKA (ikuku)... Longlive Apga grin this is the best news I heard so far

5 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by wiseoneking: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
thunder74:
APC finally got a seat in igbo land. Ask me how? Otti will soon decamp from Apga to APC.
Another blind dreamer. Now we can have anambra greatness about to start in igbo land.The more your state is APGAlised, the more develope you become. Lol

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by chisunday(m): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
AM INDEED HAPPY FOR THIS GOOD NEWS LET OTI COME ON BOARD BECAUSE HE WAS THE RIGHT CANDIDATE, IKPEAZU WAS FORCED BY ORJI SO AS TO COVER HIS INCOMPETENCE.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Koleman(m): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
Onoruoiza83:
now that appeal couth declared Otti winner my people from the other side are not complaining oo let see when dey declare any APC winner n hear ur comment
are u still taking them serious. there is a reason they are called wailers.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Gracito(f): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
You're harsh tho brother.
Kossy23:

you're a genius and your brain is divided into two ✌, the right and the left. in the left nothing is RIGHT and in the right nothing is LEFT.
Apc got Imo state.

Happy new year bro.

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by manuelzz(m): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
Please our learned lawyers in the house should help me and clarify this: Will Gov ikpeazu step down before heading to the supreme court or would he still be governor while going to the apex court?
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Henovy: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Great News. SE states are not smiling at all. we have 5 states with 3 different political party, the rest of the country has 31 States with only 2 parties. That's political Maturity. I wish other regions will borrow a leaf a sack any political party/candidate that doesn't perform whether it is their Baba's (thief.nubu) tongue political party.
Your comment was O.k but for the last sentence. Mixture of thieves, rogues and pen robbers all in one region(SE). By the way, what will Fayose and Metuh say to this?
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by spencekat(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Even APGA dey flog PDP grin

ffk please come and release statement
It was all about the candidate and not the party.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by goshen26: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
Awon Igbo Igbo
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by mrDennis(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
kolawaxxy:
I feel so honored to be on the front-page All of
my hard work and dedication has finally paid off.
Getting the top comment has been a dream of
mine for many years, and I would like to thank
those who have helped me along the way. Next I
would like to thank my parents. I want to thank
my frnd kam's cat, for being really fat and always
there for me. I would also like to thank my pet
tadpol for surviving against all odds for over a
week.Next I would like to thank the squirrel that
lives in my backyard for climbing trees because
that gives me inspiration that I need to get
through the day. This is a special moment in my
life and I would like to thank any of my
unmentioned friends and family that have helped
me along the way. This moment will be a moment
that I will never forget. I just remmembered a few
other people I would like to thank; nairalanf, the
fish I caught in pry 3, my lightin my
room bc I wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard
without it, the internet for letting me come on nairaland, my house because without it I would be
homeless, and last but not least I would like to
thank all the people out there that actually took
time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress
how much of a big deal to me thisis. I have been
trying to be on the frontpage of a post for
years, but that has not been possible until this
amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will
continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion.
If you asked how I did this, I would say, you can
achieveanything u set your mind on. To all the
kids out there reading this, I would like to tell
them to follow their dreams. Being on the frontpage is amazing, thank you everyone.

sorry o.. but is there something attached to the front page? y'all always celebrate It.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by DipoDee: 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
obinnashady:
its not only ikpUazu,but OtuAzu

Nlers chaaaiiicheesygrincheesy

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Uchwilliam(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
Lol i know dis will happen ndi ngwa ndo nu
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Spybradd: 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
thunder74:
Modified
APC finally got another seat in igbo land. Ask me how? Otti will soon decamp from Apga to APC.
The message here is Alex Otti will dump APGA. Remind me when it happens.

the only thing you need to be reminded of is for u to tell us if ur orijin of from kasapreko or from aba,or has imo been annexed into the north east?
grin
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by kings09(m): 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
This is new year gift 4 Otti.
Keneking:
Great...my friend is going

So the Appeal Court finally settles the balance ...Mama Taraba loses to PDP and PDP loses to APGA.

Nigeria Judiciary sef grin

Now click like if you think TA Orji( Senator) should be sacked and replaced immediately. grin
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by prof800(m): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
It is time for Abians and Ngwas to taste a bit of what the Anambrans and Nnewis have been enjoying under APGA-led government.
But I think Ikpeazu is still heading to the supreme court though.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by francizy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Aitee1:
Court sacking and nullifying here and there yet INEC chairman was awarded internationally, my question is what exactly did INEC do

The immediate past INEC chair was awarded for rigging GEJ out na.. cheesy grin

Well, I just dey look INEC. By the way, am happy APGA won this because the useless PDP goats that handled Abia state messed up..

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Henovy: 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
kolawaxxy:
I feel so honored to be on the front-page All of
my hard work and dedication has finally paid off.
Getting the top comment has been a dream of
mine for many years, and I would like to thank
those who have helped me along the way. Next I
would like to thank my parents. I want to thank
my frnd kam's cat, for being really fat and always
there for me. I would also like to thank my pet
tadpol for surviving against all odds for over a
week.Next I would like to thank the squirrel that
lives in my backyard for climbing trees because
that gives me inspiration that I need to get
through the day. This is a special moment in my
life and I would like to thank any of my
unmentioned friends and family that have helped
me along the way. This moment will be a moment
that I will never forget. I just remmembered a few
other people I would like to thank; nairalanf, the
fish I caught in pry 3, my lightin my
room bc I wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard
without it, the internet for letting me come on nairaland, my house because without it I would be
homeless, and last but not least I would like to
thank all the people out there that actually took
time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress
how much of a big deal to me thisis. I have been
trying to be on the frontpage of a post for
years, but that has not been possible until this
amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will
continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion.
If you asked how I did this, I would say, you can
achieveanything u set your mind on. To all the
kids out there reading this, I would like to tell
them to follow their dreams. Being on the frontpage is amazing, thank you everyone.
Ah, ah, the vote of thanks was too long. To God be the glory would have been just fine. Congratulations my man. Hope the powers that be on Nairaland will one day do same to me. Smiles!
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by priscaoge(f): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I was beginning to like him o, especially as he's working in Aba. They for just allow am do the road to my office na... which kind problem be this? cry

Anyway, thankGod we have broken the Orji curse. Shackles are off our feets in Abia State.

* dancing shuperu*

I am here o. They for allow am do road finish kwanu! Y'know I haven't been able to drive my lamborghini due to bad road? Considering getting an SUV. grin
I pity Ochendo Global... choi! Dasuki go better pass am

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy The last time I came back eehhh chai, I no fit shout. Lol.

They don spoil my plans of riding with u in Ur Lamborghini this Christmas angry angry angry. At least we will drive down to Ngwa road where we have good road grin tongue grin
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ponponkon how market?

Yes I. Believe

#TeamAlexOtti
#Performance

2 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by cutepaul(m): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
End time court!!!
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Spybradd: 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Henovy:

Your comment was O.k but for the last sentence. Mixture of thieves, rogues and pen robbers all in one region(SE). By the way, what will Fayose and Metuh say to this?
and yet yall are fighting,farting,constipating and convulsing for them not to go, and be on their own, and away from you..disgusting.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
Abia Belongs To God

Yes Aba Boy Is Happy
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by spencekat(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
reuben79:
Let wait for supreme court
Ikpeazu has been chased out already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) / Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" / Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.