Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner (73067 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu / BREAKING :APPEAL Court Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Guber Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Kossy23: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
Thelmerh:

Jesu Christi what a funny statement.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by SMREXY(m): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nature and the way it does things... I can remember while serving in that state, almost everyone chants Alex Otti but I was very amazed when Ikpeazu was declared winner after the election.

Congratulations to the real winner!

I pray God grants him the wisdom to turn around that state for better... The state was more of dead as at last year.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by pabjo: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
chinology:
Abia Election: Appeal Court Declares Alex Otti Of APGA Winner
Channels Television.
Updated December 31, 2015

An Appeal Court has declared the candidate of the All Progressive Grand Alliance, Mr Alex Otti, the winner of the Abia State Governorship election.

The court in its ruling on Thursday ordered the swearing in of Mr Otti, as governor of Abia State and asked Mr Okezie Ikpeazu to vacate the office.

Mr Ikpeazu of the Peoples Democratic Pa
rty was declared winner of the election held in April by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/12/31/abia-election-appeal-court-declares-alex-otti-of-apga-winner/

another victory another losing PDP is not balance need comfort asap
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by toprealman: 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
Freedom @ last.............

Going back to my state.

God purnish PDP, Orji Uzor Kalu, T. A Orji etc
na lie, stay there oh....DO NOT COME BACK

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by nwadiuko1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Nawa o
So you like as we dey suffer? Not like we have any problem with Ikpeazu, he seems to be a nice guyz, that doesn't change the fact that he was imposed on well meaning Abians.

He is also T.Orji's protege, one that is there to cover T.Orji's bad records. We don't want him! *in orubebe's voice* grin
okezie is the best thing to happen to abia

3 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by jonnieoneng: 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Great News. SE states are not smiling at all. we have 5 states with 3 different political party, the rest of the country has 31 States with only 2 parties. That's political Maturity. I wish other regions will borrow a leaf a sack any political party/candidate that doesn't perform whether it is their Baba's (thief.nubu) tongue political party.
POLITICAL MATURITY MY FOOT.IT FURTHER EXEMPLIFIES THE LEVEL OF DISUNITY AND CONFUSION IGBO PEOPLE ARE KNOWN 4.REMEMBA WHEN THE SENATE PRESIDENT WAS ZONED TO THE S/E,HOW MANY DID WE HAVE.$@%#**#$@&%%%&@$ CONFUSED RACE

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Seamareggae(m): 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
francizy:

The immediate past INEC chair was awarded for rigging GEJ out na.. cheesy grin

Well, I just dey look INEC. By the way, am happy APGA won this because the useless PDP goats that handled Abia state messed up..
What about the useless pdp goats that handled Nigeria for the past 16 years...

Are they better off... I wish kowa, apga would grow and help Nigeria democracy because everything about pdp yaff tire me...
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by eagleeye2: 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I was beginning to like him o, especially as he's working in Aba. They for just allow am do the road to my office na... which kind problem be this? cry

Anyway, thankGod we have broken the Orji curse. Shackles are off our feets in Abia State.

* dancing shuperu*

I am here o. They for allow am do road finish kwanu! Y'know I haven't been able to drive my lamborghini due to bad road? Considering getting an SUV. grin
I pity Ochendo Global... choi! Dasuki go better pass am
Seriously, I was beginning to like the guy. he seems to know. what he is doing.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by authority2006(m): 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
Aitee1:
Court sacking and nullifying here and there yet INEC chairman was awarded internationally, my question is what exactly did INEC do
INEC has mandate to be impartial but you people decided to muddle up everything in favour of certain candidates. So, INEC is not the only stakeholder on the day of elections, you and your people are stakeholders as well. And you are expected to play your role constitutionally, responsibly and in a civilized way. Most of these nullification are from certain parts of the country. Why is that?
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by AreaFada2: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
Donpressman:
God bless your wisdom. same question have been asking for long. Maybe Inec should just get a big open field and let voters start lining up behind whoever they want to vote for.With that what you see is what you get. grin
9ja is all about politics. Not truth. As long as APC won presidency under Jega, he's a hero. How can we trust any election conducted by INEC with so many being nullified by the courts? Whether Taraba, Rivers, Edo, and many more over the years since 1999? We have a big problem if we cannot conduct common elections.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by chiboy1928(m): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
Shut up and stop being a nuisance here,omo yoruba
emmygzy:
Awon omo Igbo.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by AreaFada2: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
authority2006:
INEC has mandate to be impartial but you people decided to muddle up everything in favour of certain candidates. So, INEC is not the only stakeholder on the day of elections, you and your people are stakeholders as well. And you are expected to play your role constitutionally, responsibly and in a civilized way. Most of these nullification are from certain parts of the country. Why is that?
So you mean that if criminals do not adhere to civil responsibility to be law-abiding, the police and law enforcement bodies should be excused if they fail to tackle crime and criminals? Going by your logic, that should apply too. I wonder if your family member, irrespective of political affiliation, had lost such a case in court due to INEC's incompetence, would you be so sanguine about it?
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by olac21(m): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
[quote author=chinology post=41525122]Abia Election: Appeal Court Declares Alex Otti Of APGA Winner
Channels Television.
Updated December 31, 2015

An Appeal Court has declared the candidate of the All Progressive Grand Alliance, Mr Alex Otti, the winner of the Abia State Governorship election.

The court in its ruling on Thursday ordered the swearing in of Mr Otti, as governor of Abia State and asked Mr Okezie Ikpeazu to vacate the office.

The judgement though!it shouldn't have happened on a day evry1 is preparing for new year celebrations!I jt wonder ao ikpeazu will feel now.congrats to A Otti......

2 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by vicmela(m): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
its a good development
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Great News. SE states are not smiling at all. we have 5 states with 3 different political party, the rest of the country has 31 States with only 2 parties. That's political Maturity. I wish other regions will borrow a leaf a sack any political party/candidate that doesn't perform whether it is their Baba's (thief.nubu) tongue political party.

4 parties o!! Because Ebonyians will soon recover their mandate stolen by umahi.

Long live SIR EDON NKWOEGU!!
Long live Labour Party!!

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by olac21(m): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
Keneking:
Great...my friend is going

So the Appeal Court finally settles the balance ...Mama Taraba loses to PDP and PDP loses to APGA.

Nigeria Judiciary sef grin

Now click like if you think TA Orji( Senator) should be sacked and replaced immediately. grin

Has Mama Taraba judgement been delivered?I tot d judge reserved judgement on it!
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by olac21(m): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kossy23:

you're a genius and your brain is divided into two ✌, the right and the left. in the left nothing is RIGHT and in the right nothing is LEFT.
Apc got Imo state.

Happy new year bro.

I can't laugh ohhh!nice write up!he may nt be aware APC controls Imo...happy new year in advance

2 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by florida46(m): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
wen d righteous(right person) is in authority , the people rejoice,
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by 100freekiss: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
APC finally got two state in Biafra land.

U be mumu
How APGA come become APC? Did you actually read the story?

2 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by blimeyVic(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin grin

This is good news. With three different political parties in the same geo-political zone, rolling up sleeves to work for the masses in order to campaign for votes favourably next electoral season would definitely be the one and only option for the current crop.
This state of fierce competitiveness would definitely bring efficient and better standard of living to the average Igbo man,as perceived,thus,needless the march for an independent State.

In view of this, Mr President should please/biko consider giving Nnamdi Kanu a pardon. 'Exile' him to McDonald's restaurant in Paris if you wish. He got tired of the one in London,became excited,and tried to turn our land to present day Syria. He also tried to 'form' Mandela. Yes! he is guilty,but biko forgive him
My President. Alex Oti has won,Dr Orji uzor Kalu will win the rerun;these are our Men and we are
Sure of development. In other words,the streets of Aba are not going to be occupied anymore. PLEASE RELEASE Nnamdi Kanu.

#WOw 2015,what a year. It's not over until the last minute. The action man PMB can still act.

#God will continue to Bless my country NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by riczy(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
My guy wud av been cryn nw,mr body language @ work
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by olac21(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
Thelmerh:
we have big problems in Nigeria. our political system is faulty. dis is d most unstable election I have ever witnessed

Thank God you knw you are one of Nigeria's problem!what's bad in some1 getting a favourable judgement in a court!I knw you won't have commented if it was otherwise...shame
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by brightleave(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
I am wish this was in delta
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by brightleave(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
I wish this was in delta
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Gracito(f): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kossy23:

Really undecided
yeah

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by kernel501: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
APC finally got two state in Biafra land.

HAHAHA... WE DON'T ALLOW LORDING, AS SUCH, TINUBU'S CRIP ENDS ONLY IN THE WEST. APC OR PDP DON'T CHANGE US FROM BEING ONE PEOPLE WITH ONE VOICE.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by francizy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
Seamareggae:

What about the useless pdp goats that handled Nigeria for the past 16 years...

Are they better off... I wish kowa, apga would grow and help Nigeria democracy because everything about pdp yaff tire me...

The sad thing is that, if ever these parties become major players, same old crooks will be the ones to switch camp and still rule us.

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Kossy23: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by dokJ: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
obinnashady:
its not only ikpUazu,but OtuAzu
lol! u no well bro.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Kossy23: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
Gracito:
yeah

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Gracito(f): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kossy23:

Igbo girl.

Happy new year, Nwata nwanyi.
thanks, nwoke oma kiss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) / Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" / Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.