Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner (73065 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu / BREAKING :APPEAL Court Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Guber Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by eby4uzo(m): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
God of Justice, I thank you for giving Abians back there stolen mandate. Hip! Hip!! Hip!!! hurray...
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nigeria will be great again....amen
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by 1andonly: 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Something is not totally clear. Whilst I am overjoyed by this decision, I was reading the verdict to check for logical flaws and if PDP still has any chance.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/196010-appeal-court-sacks-abia-governor-okezie-ikpeazu-declares-apgas-alex-otti-winner.html

First off from this link I will be glad if someone can tell me how the court of appeal came up with the new results.

Secondly, the judge seems to suggest in paragraphs 5-7 that there were two results in those three LGA's. Now I wasn't in Abia for the elections but I monitored things closely and I only know there were bogus results from those three LGA's. The first one was so unbelievable and the second seemed to balance things slightly though still skewed unreasonably to the incumbent's favour. Her conclusion in paragraph 7 muddles things up for me.

Can someone throw more light on this? Because if it is true that there was an intial result that was balanced out before the bogus results then PDP has no chance whatsoever.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by otokx(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by paramakina202: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
Thank God o!!!!!!!!! finally Abia is liberated.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by gedtalks(m): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
T.A Orji needs to be next

2 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Seamareggae(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
francizy:

The sad thing is that, if ever these parties become major players, same old crooks will be the ones to switch camp and still rule us.
But at least they would have contributed something to Nigeria growth and development....

Remember Fashola, kwankwaso achievement is one of the reasons APC came to limelight...

And with pdp useless politicians and thiefs... Other new party would have to the right things in order to get a chance...

Nigeria would be a prosperous country in year 2016...
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by otokx(m): 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
thunder74:
Modified
APC finally got another seat in igbo land. Ask me how? Otti will soon decamp from Apga to APC.
The message here is Alex Otti will dump APGA. Remind me when it happens.

Let us have alternative in opposition, Otti should stay in APGA.

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
eagleeye2:

Seriously, I was beginning to like the guy. he seems to know. what he is doing.

Truetalk, he seems to have good plans for the state but being affiliated to T.Orji didn't help his career at all.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by transient123(m): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hope we would have sang the same song if the judgment had favoured the ruling party.

Let us eschew sentiment and parochialism, being objective could right many dead minds.

Different adjectives could have been coined if the judgment has favoured APC.

Nurse Metuh, FFK, ayodele, the danfo driver, IPOB supporters and the wailing wailers, has APC raped your democracy again.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by SpotlezDonald25(m): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
thunder74:
Modified
APC finally got another seat in igbo land. Ask me how? Otti will soon decamp from Apga to APC.

Otti dat I know will never and I repeat never decamp to any ill, Godforsaken APC. Bros wake up frm dah slp now.

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by kaslaw: 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hahaha haha hahhahhahah impede lose
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by okwentency: 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
DikeOha882:
Ponponkon how market?

Yes I. Believe

#TeamAlexOtti
#Performance
Don't mind the government agent

3 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by shammah1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
that's exactly why they interfered with the courts. APC are shame to democracy
thunder74:
Modified

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by leo1234(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin grin grin God be praised! This is good news.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by francizy(m): 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
Seamareggae:

But at least they would have contributed something to Nigeria growth and development....

Remember Fashola, kwankwaso achievement is one of the reasons APC came to limelight...

And with pdp useless politicians and thiefs... Other new party would have to the right things in order to get a chance...

Nigeria would be a prosperous country in year 2016...

Stop being biased, the same fashola you talking about is the one that awarded fraudulent contracts. If you only mention the two governors, then what happens to Akpabio? APC didn't come to any limelight because of fashola and Kwankwaso, APC came to limelight because of the merger between ACN and CPC of which Buhari brought his cult following from the north and Tinubu brought media and his loot from the SW.

If APC plans on developing Nigeria, we all would have started seeing it but as it stands, it's business as usual. Before you dispute this, explain why Buhari, after criticizing all GEJ's actions is doing so many things worse than GEJ did. For example, globetrotting (even when people are being murdered like chicken in Nigeria), budgeting recklessly (amids dwindling revenue and trying to spend a huge part of 2016 allocation in Aso Rock alone), telling lies on daily basis with only little done in fight against insurgency, flaunting of court orders, allowing impunity for party loyalist, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by AustineCJ: 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
Thank God...we the people of abia are greatful to God for these great gift...
indeed 2016 will bring goodies for the abians...16wasted years of Pdp.now the prayers of the poor has been answered on the last day of 2015....happy abians happy new year
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by chidifyn(f): 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
His name is really following him, Ikpeazu means last. He has failed again as Ikpeazu that he is. As he leaves office let him try n do change of name maybe to onyeihu.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by FILUX(m): 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
What about Imo state? I'm sure imo people didn't vote for that 419 man.

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Stanbeto: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
Wow could this be true?
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Ponponkon: 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
DikeOha882:
Story, ike agwula gi nwanne
Ike igwu mua? Imaghi ihe ina ako. It is very clear to a blind man that Otti cannot win Ikpeazu in any election. When you cancelled 3 big LGA in the state it means the election is inconclusive. Supreme court will ratify this tenuous anomaly so there's no cause for alarm.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by inalegwu99(m): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Gud development

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by fowowe411: 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
Aitee1:
Court sacking and nullifying here and there yet INEC chairman was awarded internationally, my question is what exactly did INEC do
INEC national chairman was commended not state chairmen ,Abia state election was conducted by the Resident Electoral Commissioner and Not national chairman .Thank you!
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by whadda(m): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
INEC keeps giving letters of return to people that did not win election....how long will this nonsense continue...then what's the use of INEC when the law court now declares the actual winners of election in the country

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Maski87: 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
About time abia, took her rightful place .it has been, 16 years of robbery Orji door,TA iroko. and the latest ikpeazu back
GOD IS ALIVE

2 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by DedeNkem: 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
PDP (one of the most corrupt political parties in Africa) is dead.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Daplux4: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
Freedom @ last.............

Going back to my state.

God purnish PDP, Orji Uzor Kalu, T. A Orji etc

Otti himself knew he lost that election after the suplementry.
Apc is at it again

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
He.is Enyinna Apollos media sa to Okezie
okwentency:
Don't mind the government agent
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I was beginning to like him o, especially as he's working in Aba. They for just allow am do the road to my office na... which kind problem be this? cry

Anyway, thankGod we have broken the Orji curse. Shackles are off our feets in Abia State.

* dancing shuperu*

I am here o. They for allow am do road finish kwanu! Y'know I haven't been able to drive my lamborghini due to bad road? Considering getting an SUV. grin
I pity Ochendo Global... choi! Dasuki go better pass am
You get Lamborghini? For ur mind grin

I think Ikpeazu can appeal d ruling at the Supreme Court
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
God Almighty gave Otti mandate to rule Abia, so your supreme court will declare him winner
Ponponkon:
Ike igwu mua? Imaghi ihe ina ako. It is very clear to a blind man that Otti cannot win Ikpeazu in any election. When you cancelled 3 big LGA in the state it means the election is inconclusive. Supreme court will ratify this tenuous anomaly so there's no cause for alarm.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
whadda:
INEC keeps giving letters of return to people that did not win election....how long will this nonsense continue...then what's the use of INEC when the law court now declares the actual winners of election in the country
Good question.
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
mrDennis:

am an ardent lover of foreign football ... but man I no dey use enyimba fc play o .
the new governor should continue to support that club and work on their pitch even the stadium .(it's always full but obviously lacks some facilities)
cos I go like visit aba feel the atmosphere of that stadium.

enyimba n kano pillars impressing me.
It will be better if a Enyimba is sold to private investors, with the Abia state govt retaining ownership of the stadium.
Enyimba deserve are far more befitting stadium too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) / Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" / Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.