Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money (28585 Views)

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by vislabraye(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:
I met this girl some two months back, and asked her out. She told me she'll think about it. Up till now, she hasn't given me a reply but hasn't stopped requesting for cash from me. Of recent she told me she'll need about N15k for personal reasons. She didn't even tell me what she wants the money for what kind of person is that. And she hasn't even accepted my proposal yet. I feel like letting her go even though I love her so much. What do u guys feel?

Are you her Dasuki grin . Just bone her and walk away now that you have nothing to lose. If not you will come back to NL and start lamenting how you spent 500,000 naira on a girl and she left you
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by diva90: 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
And what's wrong with being generous enough to help her? She's asking for 15k not 50k. You claim you have interest in someone but you can't help them. So basically people who do not yield to your requests promptly are not eligible to get your help. Maybe she's even testing you and you are about to fail woefully

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Seunbukola187(m): 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin grin >: grin grin Nawa oooo u nor just get chill.
eightsin:
Ask for sex straight up bro. Pls don't dull. Make us proud.

Edited. My guy, u b maga, she fit even use d money buy gift for her boo. You have failed us already.

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by 400billionman: 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:
I met this girl some two months back, and asked her out. She told me she'll think about it. Up till now, she hasn't given me a reply but hasn't stopped requesting for cash from me. Of recent she told me she'll need about N15k for personal reasons. She didn't even tell me what she wants the money for what kind of person is that. And she hasn't even accepted my proposal yet. I feel like letting her go even though I love her so much. What do u guys feel?

Just like my story.

My experience. I started out by giving the lady N1,000. Try this, if she keeps coming around, then she likes you.

But that N15,000, she mentioned is a RED FLAG A beggar should have no choice.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
pagorino:
grin u beta flee...na maga she wan turn u 2..I decree u shall not b a maye in 2016...u beta say amen
lol
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by victorjoe(m): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
Me I no de understand this una lve o. E be like say e pass Jesus own. Person never gree u don love up. Bro u need special attention. Kuku give am nah, since u love am.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by karmaleon: 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:

How can you left go of what you never had? How does that work?
You sld consider getting yourself out of the unnecessary responsibility...

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by IBROHIM: 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
Some girls are just so shameless! That was how I asked a girl who's a cleaner where I work for her number and she took the gesture to mean something else.
We had a training on going and she normally clean and dust the venue before the training session! Being a very punctual person I sometimes arrive before her and wait for her to open the door to the venue.
To cut a long story short, I think what misled her to believing I was interested in her was because I flashed her line and told her my name!
After like five days she flashed me and I was wondering what was amiss! I called her back and the shameless girl said there and then that there was a phone of 15k she wanted to buy and wanted me to give her the money. This is somebody I did not tell I was interested in. I hadn't even called the line afterwards!
I told her I don't have, ended the call and deleted her number! Some girls are just notorious for love of free money!

3 Likes

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by pagorino(m): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin naso oo
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by alhaji04: 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
macminista:
USE THE 15K to BUY SENSE! Before we enter 2016..happy New sense year in 2016
Bro, you are very correct. If you ask me, not sense but common sense grin grin
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by dammytosh: 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:

Don't let her go oo.

She needs the money to enjoy with her boy friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:

No I'm no, I just love her and I don't know why she's treating me like this
lets see her pix

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
diva90:
And what's wrong with being generous enough to help her? She's asking for 15k not 50k. You claim you have interest in someone but you can't help them. So basically people who do not yield to your requests promptly are not eligible to get your help. Maybe she's even testing you and you are about to fail woefully
Make she go work na.

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by necosla016(f): 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bros God loves a cheerful giver grin grin grin
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by francizy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:

Muhahahahahaha!

OP, look for 15 of these

https://www.nairaland.com/2834049/someone-paid-me-fake-1000
https://www.nairaland.com/2228732/ngn-1000-scam

Add one original #500 to it as her TP, she'll thank you with kiss and hug... grin cheesy
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:

You also need to think about it.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by IBROHIM: 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
Love Machine:
I prefer to use part of the money to bang an olosho.
after all she is one! An expensive and dirty one at that! Hahaha!!!
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by banio: 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
Pls kontinue helping the needy, God will bless you bountifully
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:
I met this girl some two months back, and asked her out. She told me she'll think about it. Up till now, she hasn't given me a reply but hasn't stopped requesting for cash from me. Of recent she told me she'll need about N15k for personal reasons. She didn't even tell me what she wants the money for what kind of person is that. And she hasn't even accepted my proposal yet. I feel like letting her go even though I love her so much. What do u guys fe

money for hand back for ground level she dey tell u.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:

Lol who has face to reply "I'll think about it" then ask for money shocked some 9ja bbes are baaaaaad!

Op you're getting played like a foool. What more do you need me to tell you. How? Read your write up for reference... angry grin grin grin
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
That babe is just playing you bruh... if she is really into you she would have accepted. For the fact that she's demanding really means she's only after your pocket. Wise up man!
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
diva90:
u sound like asshi to me. how far

3 Likes

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by johnstar(m): 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:

run as fast as u can bro, she even try self nvr acpt ur proposal, so gals go juz pretend to love u, bt she dey after ur moni, oboi e blyk say u to dey show up na him make she dey demand o

choi God punish 9ja gals

#teamwhitegals
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
She wants to Dasuki you
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by morganwizzy55(m): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
I met One fine girl one day, I requested her on fb as a bachelor, I thought she was a nice girl. She called 2wice a month, after every thing I tell this babe to accept me, she keep telling me that she is dating.. One day she broke and maybe the guy disappointed her and I'm her last butstop.. She called me three time that very day and I suspected the call.. The next day she told me that she want to celebrate her birthday I should help her with littler cash. As I hear cash... I form stamara..i repeated one word five times and burn her remaining credit.. Since then I remove her from my fb and deleted her no chap

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
diva90:

May God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by justwise(m): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
diva90:

Testing him to know if he has money before saying yes?

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
Money can not buy love the girl does not like u.. he wil just be asking money from u bro
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by badonkadonk: 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:

Na wa for you oooooo.... In short! Me sef need money buh na 5k I need.. Come help your guy!?

Babe no lyk u period! Move on.. Love with your balls, think with your heart and brain..

By the way no forget the 5k wey i ask o..
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by brytee: 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ur simply an Automated Mugu Machine.....sorry ko!!!!

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Obynolee(f): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:

You are her ATM,father Christmas give her money please after all, givers never lack.
Next please.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Aitee1: 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
JudgementHammer:
Op dis ur love don dey wear cap o. She no love u. Abeg shine ur eye. She wise pass u. She don tell u her level. Let her go to her friends dat are always advicing her to help her in this time of trouble.

Well dash her N500 make e no be like say u wicked as u don fall maga 4 her hand then quit d stuff afterwards. Simple!

Happy new year in advance!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who A Big Girl Is NOT / I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.